Re: Avatar Requests

Boba Fett’s Journey through the Galaxy BY:Josh Murry
     Sorta like Robot Chicken’s version...But extended.
(And there he was falling in the sarlacc pit by a blind man holding a boat paddle…)
Boba Fett-”No.”
(Boba Fett pauses the scene..)
Boba Fett-”This is what really happened…”
(Boba Fett rewinds the scene to where he flies to luke skywalker and steals his lightsaber, and uses his secret force ability to make luke fall in the sarlacc pit, then he flies over to Han solo and shoves him over, making han to fall on chewy, making them also fall in the sarlacc pit, and then he touches Jabba the Hutt’s barge ship and the whole ship falls into the sarlacc pit miraculously, taking out r2, c3p0, and princess leia.
Boba Fett-”Ah Ha!!”
(Boba Fett swings around his new lightsaber, in victory, as he summons the slave 1, and flies away.)

May I please have a regular  boba fett helmet

I request an Avatar with a picture Boba Fett, colored with a blue Helm, grey or mirrored visor, and white area around the visor.

Hallo could someone make this into an avatar for me plz? http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/8320/t/p1abvu21pehjh17ba1u8ggtb1gni3.jpg

xxBobaxx wrote:

Hallo could someone make this into an avatar for me plz? http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/8320/t/p1abvu21pehjh17ba1u8ggtb1gni3.jpg

Just flip it around and crop it. Microsoft Office Picture Manager is great! smile

I would like hand drawn mandolorian with gold visor colored and gold shoulder plates with claws on gauntlets every thing else silver except for brown belt

1,357 (edited by HilariousFett Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:05 pm)

I have a gif but the site says its too big and i dont know how to find a smaller one

HilariousFett wrote:

I have a gif but the site says its too big and i dont know how to find a smaller one

Try posting it in a post here, rather than your avatar. I can help get it to work. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

xxBobaxx wrote:

All set!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

1,360 (edited by Windows7Guy100 Saturday, May 7, 2016 8:59 am)

Can somebody please make my stick figure (the blue one) in Mandalorian armor with the helmet at his side?

Windows7Guy100 wrote:

Can somebody please make my stick figure (the blue one) in Mandalorian armor with the helmet at his side?

Sure. Here's one cooked up for 'ya.

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/2/t/p1ai6h1qbh1p2g2pb16s21p951gbk3.jpg

Founder/Editor, BFFC

KudarMubat15 wrote:

Do you want to have your very own avatar to distinguish yourself around the forums, but don't have the innovation or software to make one yourself? Don't worry! You can request one here from one of our very talented members. Just post here requesting your image. Try to include a good description in your post with things such as colors, style, borders, text, and the character you want in it or a specific image.

If you feel you are a talented graphic artist and want to help fill these requests, go for it!

Hello I was wondering if I may ask somebody to create me a avatar I would like it to include Manda Lori an armor that is black and red and my username please reply as soon as possible thank you

Hello I think I might have already posted this but I would like a avatar with Black and red Manda Lori an armor with a EE-3 blaster thank you p.s. I think might have actually put my message as a edit on the ask for a avatar note

an avatar of the mandalorian death watch please

ealderfett0925 wrote:

Hello I think I might have already posted this but I would like a avatar with Black and red Manda Lori an armor with a EE-3 blaster thank you p.s. I think might have actually put my message as a edit on the ask for a avatar note

Tough request, ealderfett0925, but we made something close for you! Enjoy!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

starkiller12 wrote:

an avatar of the mandalorian death watch please

You got it. Hope you like this one! Drop a line if you want a swap.

Founder/Editor, BFFC

1,367 (edited by PsychoMando Thursday, June 9, 2016 2:50 am)

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/8644/t/p1akq8kdc0viv1jkd1nmc1hvhppk3.jpg

Hello, I only have a phone and am unaware of how to make it just right for a profile pic. I would like to just use my tattoo if that could be at all possible. I would greatly appreciate it.

KudarMubat15 wrote:

Do you want to have your very own avatar to distinguish yourself around the forums, but don't have the innovation or software to make one yourself? Don't worry! You can request one here from one of our very talented members. Just post here requesting your image. Try to include a good description in your post with things such as colors, style, borders, text, and the character you want in it or a specific image.

If you feel you are a talented graphic artist and want to help fill these requests, go for it!

i want a orange background with Boba Fett holding 2 blaster rifles n 2 orange lightsabers.

DARTHRAVEN wrote:

i want a orange background with Boba Fett holding 2 blaster rifles n 2 orange lightsabers.

Cool idea, but that's a bit too specific to do for you. Anything that perhaps already exists and could just be found or formatted for you?

Founder/Editor, BFFC

I have a picture for my profile, and I'd like to use it if I could. It is a picture I did of Robert Downey Jr. as Boba Fett, and I would be grateful if you could arrange it for me.  I don't quite know my way around this setup you have here, and I am unsure if I've put the picture up the way it's supposed to be.  Thank you in advance.

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/boards/img/m/8661/t/p1alq4cuplh1r1hira6qjbj1kp3.jpg

FettGirl21 wrote:

I have a picture for my profile, and I'd like to use it if I could.

Nicely done! Just formatted it down to size to still recognize the face, thus the big crop, but hope you like it!

And welcome to BFFC, FettGirl21!

Founder/Editor, BFFC

This is awesome.  Thank you.

FettGirl21 wrote:

This is awesome.  Thank you.

Sure thing! Anytime. smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC

smile

if you could please get me any clone trooper avatar not drawn though if its not to hard