Re: RPG - Dark by Light

Plus, even in the Empire, new Republic era, some places still used wheeled transports, Adumar, for example.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

52 (edited by BFFC Droideka Saturday, July 25, 2009 5:54 am)

Name:Tyte
Appearance:
http://th07.deviantart.net/fs24/300W/f/2008/015/7/f/Sky_Tyte_by_Lysol_Jones.jpg
Species:Human,Black
Weapons:Purple lightsaber and jedi mind powers
Affiliation:Jedi apprentice
----------------------------------------------------------------
General Cou entered a room filled with all of the brand new Jedi knights. He startled every jedi in that room, he called every ones name name and a location in alphabetical order the last one was Tyte."Tyte you shall be transported to the new Czerka facility, your ship will leave tomorrow number 44 remember that now we don't want what happened last time."The next day all of the Jedi's were boarding or were blasting off there ships from the port, Tyte was boarding  his assigned ship he strapped into the ship and waited to be shipped off into the new Czerka facility. The pilot tried to make small talk but half way threw the conversation he found Tyte was asleep the whole time he was talking too him. Tyte woke up in time to get dropped of at the Czerka port.

[b]Void fighter[/b]

The stale air of the jungle crept over Sangue as he attempted to sleep. He'd set his half-dome tent up near the edge of a river winding its way through the jungle. It wasn't home, but yet it was just that, home. He'd traversed the ins and outs of the region for years from this blue bubble.
The insects got restless around dusk and continued on 'till morning. He could hear them as they fried on the shield around the tent, and with the local fungi spores in the air he could hear those zapping against it as well.
The energy shield he used for camping stopped matter, as opposed to energy. He could sit behind it and be unharmed by a vibro sword and shot down by a blaster bolt. It did it's job.
He had enough power cells for another few days and food-not counting anything he caught-for three. Such was his guess.
Sangue sat up, giving up on any chance of sleeping. Too much on his mind. Azure...she'd left to pick up equipment or something.
Footsteps, nonchalantly crushing the bricka brack of jungle remains. Sangue guessed Azure, he got out from under his blankets and went to the shield generator standing outside the tent. The footsteps stopped close by. His comlink buzzed, he didnt't answer it. Just switched the power off.
Azure walked in carrying a pack and box. The pack was thrown into the tent, and the box sat carefully beside it. Sangue began to unroll another cot, and then he heard the flap of wings.
The shield was down, the tent flap was undone.  Just a giant moth, probably. He went back to the generator. He flipped the switch and headed back inside. Tomorrow night, they'd break into Gruth's. Tonight, sleep. Sangue dropped the partition splitting it in half and returned to bed.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

54 (edited by Droideka Monday, July 27, 2009 4:51 pm)

Tyte came out of the ship and tips the pilot a couple of dollars and walks slowly out of the docks, he calls for the elevator the door opened and it was jammed with a couple of locals he waved his left hand to the right and used his powers to make them leave the elevator he finds himself a toydarian snickering in the back of the elevator
"Very nice but your Jedi mind powers don't work on me..." The toydarian said while Tyte starred at him.Tyte grinned and said, "Ok then names Tyte." The toydarion turned to him and said "Do you know how to get into an elevator you are making me late for my appointment" Tyte had always been the rude one he didn't like it. As soon as the door closed Tyte stuck his saber to the jerk and threaten too kill him if he didn't apologize this instant, the toydarian wasn't impressed he smiled and said "You Jedi always so blind... you haven't even seen the six cameras filming you and  i wouldn't play tough guy right now-" The elevator door opened and Tyte put the saber away and turned to exit he stood before his master in disappointment as the toydarian hit the floor missing his head, Tyte tried to speak but his master told him to go wait in the conference room for a chat Tyte walked in with his head high and mighty. His master followed right behind him they sat on the chair by the window and began a discussion. After the discussion Tyte lowered his *mirror-glasses and wobbled his chair, he saw his masters eyes, he saw his masters intentions with his powers, he saw that if he got up and followed his master out side the room two Czerka guards would grab him and stick him in jail, he didn't like that. He wobbled his chair back and touched the ground with his hands and with all his strength he did a back flip, he focused his weight to his legs then broke the window behind him he found him self falling at least 365 yards straight too the ground.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Mirror-glasses: Glasses that reflect the persons eyes to them leaving them blind.

[b]Void fighter[/b]

55 (edited by Droideka Thursday, July 30, 2009 5:15 pm)

Tyte was falling, his life flash before his eyes and but the only thing he saw was this lab he saw a much different Tyte one with longer hair and older, a Caucasian scientist and three pods filled with more Tyte lookalikes with different names on their jars one was Genom, Gemini and then there was Tyte but his jar said Zeus. Tyte came out of the dream, he realized he was a clone named Zeus. He was falling but he didn't care he thought he didn't even actually exist he was just another clone with no soul no real mind of his own and not a friend in the world. He blacked out the last thing he heard was the crack of his bones and a big thump on the floor, Tyte wolk up in a tent he heard the voice of a women saying that he had fallen from the heavens to save them, Tyte got up and saw that he was stripped naked hooked up to a machine he had a headache that hurt like crazy. The women saw him wake up and said hello, he didn't respond he couldn't he... he blacked out again. Tyte couldn't remember what happened, he had the same dream this time he heard what he was the first duplicated replica known to all kind but was illegal a *Pieces, the Jedi arrived and killed the scientist the real Tyte escaped they took him but killed the others.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Pieces:Code name for duplicated replica also known as Clones

[b]Void fighter[/b]

(Just read a PM from Cin, untill/if she posts again her character is my responsibility.)

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

57 (edited by Cin Vhetin Tuesday, August 4, 2009 12:14 am)

Maltese Kentaiba wrote:

(Just read a PM from Cin, untill/if she posts again her character is my responsibility.)

Confirming. Will be a little too busy for this for awhile (job hunting, need an income!), dunno how long, and I don't wanna lag anyone. Thought I'd let MK use Azure as our players were teamed up already.

Thanks MK, I'm sure you'll do a great job. I'll PM you again when I'm back into this.

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Itll be awhile before I get this RPG on the road again anyway.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]