Re: Bf/Gf

hey im single again

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

i just got a new girlfriend

i have been with my girl for 2 and a half years now big_smile

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Johan Kordav wrote:

hey im single again

Johan Kordav wrote:

Wha..? In the course of two hours? Something's fishy here...

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Regimas wrote:

i have been with my girl for 2 and a half years now big_smile

Wow thats impressive. Kudos.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I just got a girlfriend smile

Carry on my wayward son!

BFFC Admin wrote:
Johan Kordav wrote:

hey im single again

Johan Kordav wrote:

Wha..? In the course of two hours? Something's fishy here...

you see the thing is i havent been on in a while and i happened to get a new girl while i was on

Wha..? In the course of two hours? Something's fishy here... -BFFC Admin

Sir, it simple, Johan Kordav, here, is what we southerns call a player...:P

Karson Fett wrote:

Wha..? In the course of two hours? Something's fishy here... -BFFC Admin

Sir, it simple, Johan Kordav, here, is what we southerns call a player...:P

it actually was a couple days before i got the new girl

I know I was just messing with you.

i unfortunately have that reputation though

Well don't be a heart breaker...stay with this girl for a little bit longer than you did the last few...be nicer...women talk about players....

Karson Fett wrote:

Well don't be a heart breaker...stay with this girl for a little bit longer than you did the last few...be nicer...women talk about players....

Women talk about everyone.  Be it player or the nicest guy you know.  Especially some tha are just ridiculously gossipy.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

If its the nicest guy they know the tend to make more positive remarks

Karson Fett wrote:

I think I see a correlation there.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

992 (edited by Terra Friday, June 12, 2009 2:44 am)

Sharra Fett wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

lol, indeed. Although they say bad boys attract women too, so...

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Terra wrote:
Sharra Fett wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

It depends on the TYPE of bad boy. ( Oh yes they can be yummy) But girls really will go after the nice one. Just make sure if you like her that its not just friends like. Once you get too close as friends it then becomes weird to cross the line. And we talk for the benefit of all. I wish there was more talk about my ex before we started dating.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

994 (edited by netracinya Friday, June 12, 2009 8:35 pm)

never had one.. most likely never will...   roll

,,Ca'nara ne gotal'u mirjahaal
   shi gotal'u haastal,,

Si Titran wrote:
Terra wrote:
Sharra Fett wrote:

It depends on the TYPE of bad boy. ( Oh yes they can be yummy) But girls really will go after the nice one. Just make sure if you like her that its not just friends like. Once you get too close as friends it then becomes weird to cross the line. And we talk for the benefit of all. I wish there was more talk about my ex before we started dating.

The way I see it, nice guys are better for long-term. Bad boys are better for... tongue

I rather like a nice guy with some "bad" sides. Best of both worlds. wink

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

996 (edited by Miba Sunday, June 14, 2009 5:20 am)

I have a bit of both. Mine's sweet, romantic, charming, silly, smart, fun. And yet he knows how to fight really well, was in the navy (with a giant knife scar to prove it!), rides a motorcycle, and handles guns really well. He's mostly light side with a few dark jedi traits.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Mine is also a bit of both. He's a biker dude but always very thoughtful and kind. We celebrated our 7 month anniversary yesterday.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

998 (edited by Terra Thursday, July 2, 2009 8:13 pm)

Miba wrote:

I have a bit of both. Mine's sweet, romantic, charming, silly, smart, fun. And yet he knows how to fight really well, was in the navy (with a giant knife scar to prove it!), rides a motorcycle, and handles guns really well. He's mostly light side with a few dark jedi traits.

Sharra Fett wrote:

Mine is also a bit of both. He's a biker dude but always very thoughtful and kind. We celebrated our 7 month anniversary yesterday.

That's great, you two. Happy 7 month anniversary Sharra!

Karson Fett wrote:

the thing is im not a player most of the girls i dated dumped me. but they tend to say im the sweetest guy they've ever met, and that gets around. although i can get pretty rough if need be i try to stay away from violence if i can, but sometimes i cant and people get hurt. but im really a nice guy big_smile