Re: Which State/Province?

LANs can also be done with consoles.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

What are console LANs like?  I've never seen anything like that...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

Console LANs are cool, I walked by my brothers once when they'd hooked up two or three X-Boxes. And my brothers were also in some sorta Halo tournament thing, which I guess is a LAN thing? I've never actually done it before, though. The most I've done is play four player Mario Racing (I think? Or maybe it was some other race game? Can Mario Racing be 4-players?) on the N64 years ago.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I live in New South Wales in Australia (just to get back to topic tongue )

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

kool....so you have one of those "Crock hunter" accents? I'll meet one someone with an accent like that every now and again in the states and i always love listening to them talk. I like Australia for its poisonous snakes and spiders...crikey!

MandalorianSpy9 big_smile

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

The Croc Hunter has a Queenslander accent. I live further south so ours don't sound quite as bogan tongue

I've actually been to the Croc Hunter's zoo, it was pretty cool. They had baby tigers at the time and they were so cute! big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

I have a cusin from Down Under wink
He is cool
When we hang out OMG do I get the accent!
It is quite funny
I just cant help it, his accent is so strong.

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

33 (edited by True Warrior Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:07 pm)

Boba Dude wrote:

I have a cusin from Down Under wink
He is cool
When we hang out OMG do I get the accent!
It is quite funny
I just cant help it, his accent is so strong.

Cool! He must sound like Fett.....right?

......anyway......I live in Maryland.The wheather's pretty good here. It's Sunny!:cool:

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

?

You did not say anything

There.....I fixed it.

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

yeah kinda
like a said he accent sent is really strong, so it is sorta like fett

Well, I like to be neat, but if he posts more posts, he'll get more stars. Right, mate?

He would get more stars, but that is considered spamming.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

...which I notice a few people have been doing...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

im always trying to edit....instead of posting  anotha  1   but sometimes it just slips my mind.
                                                         MandalorianSpy9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Isn't TM from New Zealand?
My granmum(grandma) is from England and I've picked up a Southern/English accent.It's really weird cause I'll say something that we would consider English slang with a Southern drawl and vice versa.It's really funny but at the same time really odd cause I'm the only one in my very large family that does that.

Boba Dude-Edit!Please!

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

BFFC-Mel wrote:

The Croc Hunter has a Queenslander accent. I live further south so ours don't sound quite as bogan tongue

I've actually been to the Croc Hunter's zoo, it was pretty cool. They had baby tigers at the time and they were so cute! big_smile

sweetness, i didn't know about the whole, where you live makes a difference thing in australia. But now that i think about it, it's the same thing here in the US. You either have a southern or a northern accent. i've got that southern accent, but to me, i don't realize i'm talking with such a ummmmm twang...people just tell me i do. lol. Some people up north, especially from the michigan area, have a really weird accent that sounds kinda winey.....they probably think the same thing about us southerners though...

proud of the south,     MS9

My accent is sometimes a very interesting one. I grew up in many different places, and I tend to copy the accent around me but still keep a little bit of my old accents at the same time. Like when I lived in the south I had a southern accent except for when I was upset, my mom said I switched back to a "clipped northern accent". And now I'm back in the north, but people tell me that every now and then I have a bit of a southern accent. And then I naturally talk different than other people. And that is doubled up with the fact that I could stand facing someone in a silent room and talk for a full minute and they'd go, "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I didn't hear what you said." sad Like at work when I make a page and no one responds so someone else makes the same exact page and they respond instantly and claim they never heard my page. So this thing with people not hearing/understanding me makes me speak with as little words as possible which sometimes makes me stumble and stutter and use weird words and wordings.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Tem is from New Zealand and their accents are different to Aussies. To us when they say chips it sounds like chops, six sounds like sex. It's a crack up. Plus there's all the NZ jokes regarding their "attraction to sheep". Hehehe lol

I think its funny, some Americans find Aussies hard to understand because we talk fairly fast in comparison to them wink

BFFC Moderator

I have a rural midwestern accent, which means that I sound something like what Viggo did in History of Violence, or the characters in Elizabethtown.  We don't get much variation around here.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Miba wrote:

My accent is sometimes a very interesting one. I grew up in many different places, and I tend to copy the accent around me but still keep a little bit of my old accents at the same time. Like when I lived in the south I had a southern accent except for when I was upset, my mom said I switched back to a "clipped northern accent". And now I'm back in the north, but people tell me that every now and then I have a bit of a southern accent. And then I naturally talk different than other people. And that is doubled up with the fact that I could stand facing someone in a silent room and talk for a full minute and they'd go, "I'm sorry, could you repeat that, I didn't hear what you said." sad Like at work when I make a page and no one responds so someone else makes the same exact page and they respond instantly and claim they never heard my page. So this thing with people not hearing/understanding me makes me speak with as little words as possible which sometimes makes me stumble and stutter and use weird words and wordings.

That sounds alot like my girlfriend....she was born up north, moved down south, then just recently moved back up north...it is funny some times to listen to her talk. One moment she will be saying, "How are Ya'll doin'" and the next moment saying, "My dad got me a *pop* today on the way home...etc.etc.".   it always cracks me up soo much whenever i hear her call *SODA*-*POP* lol lol lol. she is just one of those confused girls, her vocab doesn't know if she's southern or northern...lol.

MS9

Where I come from, everything that's carbonated is called a "coke."  wink

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

BFFC Chrys wrote:

Where I come from, everything that's carbonated is called a "coke."  wink

AAAAAAMEN!!!!!!   you have to either say that or soda.....cause i know there is like 100000000 ways to say it, but these are the only right ways to say it.....Yesssssss.
He he he he...

{MW} MS9 cool