126 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, August 13, 2007 10:09 am)

Re: Vampire Hunt RPG

Michael turned around quckily, gun raised "Did you hear that?" he asked
"What are you talking about?" Asher asked
"I keep hearing things, behind us."
"Its nothing, forget about it"
"No. Theres somthing back there, this is the third time I've heard somthing in the last five minuets"
Michael slowly walked back, looking for the cause of the sound, pistol and longsword ready.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Ugh, I'm getting sick of this." Asher grumbled. He decided to follow Michael, lest he get into anymore trouble like he did with James.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Victoria stopped. Was she spotted? Reaching behind her, she gripped the handle of her sword, amber eyes narrowed as she leaned against a tree, trying to keep shadowed.

"Even from here I can smell Vampire. Let's just hope they were out hunting recently." She thought, keeping her eyes focused forward.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"I think I see some one, over there by that tree. You go forward, I'm gona circle around."
Michael raised his gun, and moved off to the left quickly, then slowly began to flank whoever was near that tree.

D heard the same sounds as Michael. In his usual soft tone, he said "Yes, I'm sure they're vampires, no doubt trying to get a bite." D unsheathed his longsword and prepared.

Michael could see the target now, it was dark, and he couldent see many details, but it was a woman, and she didnt seem to see him, he got ready to close the distance, as soon as Asher or D got to the other side.

Victoria's ears perked as she heard a rustling from behind her. Growling in a purely Canine way, she unsheathed her sword, holding the blade out.

"Come on out Vampire, I can smell the blood on you." She taunted, teeth bared.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Michael stepped out, very slowly, "Im not a Vampire, who are you, and why are you following us?" he said, grinning to show his lack of fangs.

D stepped behind Michael. "You must mean me, but I am technically not a vampire. I am what is known as a dhampir."

Victoria loward her sword, glancing between the two, eyes stopping on Michael first. "My name is Victoria Lycan. I know you guys are hunting Vamps. I want to too, so I followed you, knowing you may just run into some on your journeys."

She then turned to D," What exactly is a...Dhampir did you say?"

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Michael looks at D, and lowers his gun, having no idea what a Dhampir is either.

D sighed, then explained. "A dhampir is a cross between a vampire and human. Not much more to say about it, except that I can walk in sunlight and not worry about burning into a crisp. And I'm just as powerful, probably more, at night as a regular vampire is."

138 (edited by Thylacine Tuesday, August 14, 2007 12:20 am)

"You're still half Vampire though," Victoria said, crossing her arms across her chest, her nose twitching as it was filled with the scent. She didn't like Vampires too much. Her kind had a long standing rivalry with them. What they did to her family just added to it.

((If you want to know what happened, read her character sheet on the first page.))

-Rampage, Beast Wars

((Actually a dhampir is half vampire, half werewolf as far as I know))

Lizzie let James lead the way. The weaved their way through trees at a fast pace. Lizzie was starting to get annoyed with her skirts, she really should have worn her hunting gear. She decided that as soon as they stopped she was ripping the skirt off.

"How far away is this mansion?" Lizzie asked as she plodded along side James, his companion was just behind them.

"A couple of miles, can you keep up?" James replied.

"I'm sure I could if I can discard some of my skirt." Lizzie said.

James grinned, "Well discard away."

Lizzie rolled her eyes and unlaced the back of her bodice and released a layer of her outfit. She was down to her undergarments in no time. She'd always found it easier to roam in a petticoat anyway.

"Not shy are you?" James chuckled.

Lizzie shrugged, "I'm a practical girl."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

140 (edited by draco fett Tuesday, August 14, 2007 4:29 am)

((Actually, a Dhampir is the offspring of a vampire (usually the father) and a human, and is pretty much as Fett II explained it)

Soon they were out of the forest. James looked around carefully, and said quietly, "Once I'm out of the forest, I loose my sense of direction."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

((Sorry, I just read a book recently that referred to dhampir and they were half vampire, half werewolf. However they were born that way because of a vampire father and a mother that was a werewolf. Hence my confusion))

Lizzie looked perplexed, "What about your sense of smell."

"Depends on which way the wind is blowing." James confessed.

Lizzie shrugged, "I guess it's up to me then."

Lizzie relaxed her posture and her mind. She reached out and searched. She was looking for the tainted, that was the only way she could describe the essence of vampires. It took her a couple of minutes but she felt the brief sensation before she drew away. "I sense vampires in the East, doesn't mean they're the ones we're looking for though."

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"Why are you here?"Michael asked, the question directed at the woman, who was probably a werewolf. He hoped that she didnt try to kill him, he didnt want to get into any more fights like before.

Asher came up behind the woman.

"What do you want, werewolf?" Asher demanded, holding the silver dagger he obtained from the dead vampire David, ready to strike.

In honsty, Asher was a bit surprised to learn of D's heritage. He did not have much experience with dhampirs, and most of the time they leaned towards the dark side. Indeed, this D character was becoming increasingly interesting. Asher would have to make sure to keep an eye on him.

"Come on, hurry up, tell us what your up to, or we'll be lost in this bloody forest until daybreaks." Asher growled impatiently. Lizzie and James were probably long gone already.

"That won't really matter, actually." Henry stated.
"What? Why?" Asher replied.
"That is because this "Mansion" we are going to is mine."

"This IS my signature."

"Ok, exacty what are we talking about?" Michael asked, completely confused. "We need to decide what to do with her, either take her, or kill her."
As he finished saying this she glared at him.
"I say take her." Michael said quickly, eagar to avoid any more fights with werewolfs.

"Let's just take her, ask our other resident werewolf what to do with her." Asher decided.

"Exactly where is our 'resident werewolf' and his freind? I guess that they didnt wait for us." Michael said, already moving to where the were last.

"We'd best not stand around here and chat if we wish to find our 'resident werewolf' and his friend..." D stated.

"I think our 'resident werewolf' is gone, he probly killed his 'freind' by now." Michael muttered, looking around

"Well, then, perhaps we have use for our little hostage." Asher turned toward the girl.
"What was your name?"

Victoria." The girl snapped, staring daggers at Asher.

"Michael, come here." Michael did so.

"Victoria, I need you to take in this man's scent. You may notice two scents, one of which is a bit faded. This is the scent of a werewolf who attacked Michael earlier today. I need you to follow that smell and-"

"I can't."

"Hmm?" Asher was taken aback by this claim.

"The wind, it's messing up my sense of smell. The scent seems to be going that way" She motioned back to where they had already trekked. "And I know the  werewolf didn't go that way, or we'd have seen it."

"Hmm. Quite right." Asher muttered. "Well then..." Asher suddenly brought the barrel of his gun across Victoria's face without warning, resulting in a loud "Whump!" Victoria fell to the forest floor unconscious.

"Well then Henry, lead the way to that castle of yours. We'll be long gone when she wakes, and if her claim of having a messed up sense of semll is true, she'll have trouble finding us."

And with that, they were off.