Re: Vampire Hunt RPG

"You realize once she wakes up were all going to die." This was said without any humor or sarcasm.  Michael loaded his gun with silver bullets, and adjusted his sword, so he could draw it quickly.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"I'll be ready for that." D said while taking his longsword out.

" I hope so. If I die because you had to knock out a were wolf, your haunted." Michael said to Asher, while looking behind them, incase anyone else was following them.

"Please." Asher snapped back, brandishing his silver dagger.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

"It's not something I would have done, but she'll find us. You can count on that." Henry said smirking. "Ah, there is is over there, on the mountainside. See the burned down wing?"

"This IS my signature."

Victoria came to, shaking her aching head. Growling slightly, she raised a hand to her cheek, red blood coming off as she pulled it away.

She stood slowly, sniffing out their location. They weren't going to get away with a stunt like that. She stalked off, following her nose.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"So, how long till you think she finds us? I bet it takes her less than half an hour if were still stuck in this forest."Michael said taking some coins from his pocket. "Yeah, i see it. What are we gong after? Besides vampires, I mean"

"You guys honestly believe the four of us can't handle a single werewolf? I find this lack of faith disturbing. In answer to your question, Michael, we're looking for the leader of a sort of vampire cult by the name of Carlos Vasques. When we find him, you can be sure there will be a large number of vampires to slay. So if Henry can just show us the way, we'll be there in no time."

"Carlos Vasques? What do we know about him?" D said while checking to see if the werewolf had already caught up or not.

160 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:15 pm)

"Hmm...Carlos Vasquez...Carlos is a Vampire..." Henry thought. "Carlos! The note!"
"What? What note?" Asher asked.
"This note." Henry pulled a peice of faded paper out of his pocket and showed it to Asher.
"What? Enjoy? Carlos? The heck does that mean? Is this blood or ink?"
"Yes it's blood. My blood! Do you know what it means? It means Carlos fed on me and chose not to kill me! It means I'm a Damned Vampire! So please stop asking questions!" Henry uncovered the cloth over his mouth and pointed to his recently-aquired fangs.

"This IS my signature."

Asher could not help muttering some choice obscenities at this revelation. So..the werewolf wasn't smelling D...she smelled you?"

"Seems that way, yes."

"Well, I'm afraid I don't tend to let vampires live..." Asher began, and he could see Henry readying his weapons. "...But perhaps I can make an acception. There is no blood on your soul yet....is there?"

162 (edited by Lord Revan Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:45 pm)

"Of course not. It was only this morning that I found out about it for myself, mind you. Why else would I wrap thick, opaque black cloth over my entire head during the day?" Henry asked.
"Well, Err...It's cold." Asher replied.
"Ah, Shutup Asher." Henry said sarcastically.

"This IS my signature."

((Ah, since when was my guy such a stooge?))

"Well, in that case, I suppose there's no rush to end you. I may aswell see which side of this conflict you fall on. Granted most are on the opposing side...perhaps, you are another exception."

"'Another'? What do you mean 'another'?"

"That vampiress, Lizzie, her soul is devoid of the usual vampiric evil. Perhaps you can be the same."

"Speaking of the girl, shouldn't we be spending a little more time moving so she doesn't get too far away?" D suggested.

"Yes, yes....of course..."

And with that, they were off, trying to put this unpleasant  revelation out of their minds.

164 (edited by Thylacine Wednesday, August 15, 2007 8:55 pm)

"Ah," Victoroia said to herself, amber eyes glinting as she caught their scents and followed them quickly.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

((I didn't intend on making him a "stooge", just sarcastic and interested.))

"This IS my signature."

Not much later, Asher & co. saw an end to the massive forest they had been travelling in. Not long after exiting the woods, they came across their friends, James and Lizzie, looking a bit lost.

"Thanks for waiting for us guys." Michael grumbled.

"Well, you found your way to us, didn't you?" Lizzie replied curtly. "Besides, we gained some ground, and I'm assuming you all took care of our follower?"

"Not exactly." D said. "It was this werewolf chick, and Asher knocked her out, but we're pretty sure she'll be back."

"We'll be ready." James growled.

Asher, a bit tongue-tied from noticing Lizzie's lack of clothing, spoke up. "Ex-exactly. We'll-we'll be fine. Ah, Lizzie, care to explain this....wardrobe change....?"

"Oh, well, that skirt was killing me."

"So I see."

And with that, they set off, towards Henry's castle, and most likely Carlos's coven.

"Judging by lack of new wounds, it doesn't look like you had much of a fight with this 'werewolf chick,'" James quipped. "You just knocked her out? How noble."

"Pick your fights, James," Lizzie whispered.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

While the group continued their journey to Henry's castle, D stopped and turned around. His acute senses had picked up something.

"Damn." D said.
"What?" the rest of the group replied in confusion.
"She's catching up. About five miles south-east. We'd best be moving quickly."

And with those last words, the group started to walk faster to the castle, but there was some time left to fill before the group could reach the castle.

169 (edited by Thylacine Monday, August 20, 2007 9:41 am)

Victoria was indeed catching up, swiftly. The lack of any wind changes or too many scents at once was making it easy to kep track of them. Weaving her way through the trees and brush of the forest, she managed to get within a hundred feet of them. She saw where they ended up, by a big castle. She caught scent of Vampires, causing her to forget laying low and follow. She just wanted to kill those blood suckers she was currently smelling.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

Lizzie paused in her stride, she felt another's anger and knew that they were about to be attacked again. "You're unconscious she-wolf approaches."

James lifted his nose to the air but the breeze was blowing in the wrong direction for him to scent the other werewolf.

"She comes hunting for vampires." Lizzie told as lifted her crossbow, intent to maim rather than kill.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

"It appears I've misjudjed the speed at which werewolves can regain consciousness. Perhaps I should keep that in mind." Asher said, mostly to himself. He drew his blade and dagger, knowing his gun was practically useless. He did not intend to be as merciful this time around.

"Wait...there's Vampires in that group? Well...I may not be on good terms with them, but they seem to have the same goal in mind as I do." Victoria said to herself, stopping in her tracks. She was wondering why a Werewolf and a Vampire would work together, even if it was for a common cause. She figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Maybe she could even work with them.

She raised her hands in front of her, showing she meant no harm, and approached them slowly. She did keep it in the back of her mind that they were probably going to attack her, judging that all of them had there weapons out, but she was unarmed. She hoped they had at least some morals and wouldn't atack without questioning first.

-Rampage, Beast Wars

((You know Ph34r, werewolves can be killed with a silver bullet or stab in their heart. So your gun isn't totally useless. In fact, any silver item can kill a werewolf.))

((Yeah, but the gun merely fires bullets full of garlic juice. Would have no effect on a werewolf.))

Michael looked over to Asher and says very very quietly "If you want to go on wih your freinds, I can stay back, keep her busy, slow her down. " As he said this he silently prayed that she didnt hear this.