Re: Vampire Hunt RPG

Talon raised his blade not caring who he hit.....but then he smelled somthing, a vampire maby even two, he instantly stoped his attack and looked for the devils, he backed away qwickly not wanting to be taken by surprise.....Where are you Vampire? he yelled. I will kill you!!

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

D kicked the werewolf aside, found Michael's gun, and threw it to him. "If you want to live, I suggest you waste a couple of rounds on these guys."

103 (edited by Ph34r Friday, August 10, 2007 7:08 pm)

Before Michael could fire, Asher stepped in.
"That's enough, Michael. You made the mistake of attacking him once, don't do it again. I've just made a sort of peace treaty with Miss Elizabeth over there" Asher motioned to the vampire girl. "This fight is over, for me at least. If you fire that bullet, you'll find me fighting against you aswell. Do you want that?"

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

(ok since no one seems to be noticing me Im just going to stop posting here)

(try to interact with your fellow RPers - e.g.: you're going through the woods which we're fighting in and you happen to see and hear everything that was going on)

(well I was just trying to get where every one eles was)

Michael catches the gun and points it at the werewolf for a moment, then puts it away. "So, what are we doing now?"

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

D stared at Asher, then at Michael. "Let's go continue searching for that red-haired woman you mentioned earlier. Oh, and if nobody knows, there's a peeping tom over behind that tree." (i mean Mandal_ShadowWarrior)

Michael turns, points his gun, and fires three times. He then draws his sword, saying somthing about needing to kill somthing, and circles around the tree, so he can better shoot at the wacther.

110 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, August 10, 2007 7:23 pm)

Henry trudged through the deep snow; it was nearly dark. Nonetheless, he was still afraid to take off the black cloth wrapped around his previously exposed head. He had hoped that his colleagues had not broken out into a fight again, but that was a slim chance.
As Henry expected, there was gunfire. He walked up behind Asher and asked:
"Who we shootin' at now?"

"This IS my signature."

111 (edited by Ph34r Saturday, August 11, 2007 1:14 pm)

"Someone who dosen't want to be seen. Michael's circling that tre to get a better shot at him. I'd suggest waiting until you have a clear view of the assailant. Oh and by the way," Asher added. "We're all on one team now, you me, Michael, the werewolf, Lizzie, and that man over there. What was your name again?" Asher asked, looking at the man Michael had introduced him to.

"D."

"Right. "

Asher, still shirtless, hatless, and weaponless, retrieved his katana and waited for their attacker to become known.

Michael spins his sword boredly, still looking for whoever was watching. He was angry, mostly about getting smacked around by the werewolf, but also he couldent  find this....spy.

Lizzie approached James and touched a hand to his furred coat. "Are you alright?" She asked.

"I will be fine. Sounds like we have company again." He replied.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting a bit sick of being attacked. Once this battle is over I suggest we move on to the mansion as soon as possible." Lizzie suggested.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

D was tired to find that Michael couldn't find this sneak. D unsheathed his longsword, went to the nearest tree, and with one swipe, the tree fell down in a clean cut. Several trees later, as D was about to strike at the next tree, a man from above shouted "No! Don't do it! I'll come down, just don't hurt me."

"What's your name?" D replied with the same expression he had before the fight broke out.
"T-Talon. My name's Talon. And who might you lot be?"
"D."
"Michael."
"Asher."
"Henry" said Henry with a heavy sigh of either relief or boredom.
"The vampiress and the werewolf over there are Lizzie and James." D added.

"Can I shoot him? He might cause some problems later." Michael stood at the bottom of the tree, watching whatever was up there.

116 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:43 pm)

( Fett_II, thats not funny, I and Im not intrested in playing anymore)

((So, your not playing any more?))

( No, im not. You can just behead my guy or somthing

119 (edited by Fett_II Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:05 pm)

"Well, you seem quite the little sneak." D said to Talon. "Be gone with you!" And after those words, Talon was no more.

120 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Saturday, August 11, 2007 10:15 pm)

Michael looks at D "Er....can you teach me to do that? That might be usefull in the future." If D could teach him that he probably wouldent, but if he did, he wouldent have many repeats of that werewolf incident.
(im gona take a wild guess here and say that you like V for Vendetta....)

121 (edited by Fett_II Sunday, August 12, 2007 7:17 pm)

D stared at Michael as to quiz why he asked how he killed Talon. "All I did was cut him with my sword, nothing fancy." (And yes, I like V for Vendetta, it's a great movie/graphic novel.)

"Enough talk. Lets get to the mansion, and kill the demons."

take it easy baby take it as it comes

"Mansion? What mansion?"  Henry asked, almost seeming to know what they were talking about.

"This IS my signature."

Victoria, in the meantime, was secretly following them, keeping her nose and eyes open.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Yes, what mansion?" Asher chimed in. Asher eyed D suspiciously. This man had levelled so many trees with just a few swings of his blade...if push came to shove Asher would have to be ready for him.

James briefed them on the plan, and they were off.

"Let's just hope we don't have anymore visitors along the way." Asher mumbled.