Re: Yuzon-Vong war rpg

It was obviouse to him that people wanted what ever this akalay was carrieing. he wanted his 5 million credits and no one was going to take it from him. he was prepared to fight, but he would need more weapons. next stop, corscant.

52 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, January 12, 2007 7:07 pm)

"Just wondering, we could put your remaining fuel into a modified shoulder rocket, wich I might add that your fuel is highly radioactive, if you know what I'm getting at."

"This IS my signature."

"yeah I have an idea at what you're getting at, but by the time we even get to my ship the Vong ship will have landed and the soldiers would have already attacked the ship and it's crew." replied Andki kinda hurriedly.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

"What do you suggest? We can stay and fight close quarters combat, or we can go search for the pearl, and leave the crew to fight the Vong." (Silence)....................."Well?"

"This IS my signature."

55 (edited by fett3393 Friday, January 12, 2007 7:23 pm)

"I say we go and get that pearl, the longer we waste time around here the longer another bounty hunter has a chanc eto fin it before we do." replied Andki.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

56 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, January 12, 2007 7:35 pm)

"Let's get out of here. Seargent, you are in command of this vessel, don't let a single one of those Vong on my ship. Andki, head for the exit ramp, Let's move!" Braugus ordered. Braugus, Andki, and a squad of Mandos headed into the dense, foggy, vegitation, not knowing if their ship would suvive.

"This IS my signature."

(a little while later) "so when did you decide to go sith?, if you don't mind my asking." Andki asked Braugus.

58 (edited by Lord Revan Friday, January 12, 2007 9:25 pm)

A sudden flash of memories rushed through his mind, "It.....It was out of hatred. Hatred of the Vong. It was a glorious day on Dxun, I had recieved a transmission from Mandalore. From Boba Fett himself. Saying that The Vong would betray us soon. I was in the jungle when I recieved the message, I turned around and headed back to our outpost, but I was too late." his voice was ice cold. "They slaughtered every one of them, my family, and most of my friends. Dead. All of them. I buried them all. Then I felt somthing, a dark chilling anger, the force, the only place the dark energy was that I knew about was the tomb of Freedon Nadd, so I went, and learned. It's power was corrupting, stong, It overcame me. I then returned and gathered the remaining suvivors, and set out in search of a ship."

"This IS my signature."

Okay, next person to join has to be a Jedi. We already have too many Sith/Mandos.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Valuag sat in the navigator's chair as Scoog piloted their ship, The Frozen Dream. They made their way to Naboo, they had to drop off a delivery for some gugan mercanarys. Sarith slept in her room in the right part of the ship. "I bloody hate Gungans! Why in bloody hell do we gotta go to tem?"Scoog said. Valuag just nodded.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

61 (edited by fett3393 Friday, January 12, 2007 10:19 pm)

"Wow, my dad died too but not my whole family in one slaughter, that must be pretty tough to deal with. I guess as long as you get your revenge it makes it a little easier to deal with though. Let's just forget about this for right now unless you want to talk about it, or we can just focus on finding that pearl." replied Andki to the dreadful news.

62 (edited by Net-a-Fett Friday, January 12, 2007 10:46 pm)

Name: Thuk'ai Zim
Race: Twi'lek
Weapon: Yellow Lightsaber
Force Powers: Force Push and Force Heal
Further details: Wears three-quarter length leather pants and a halter top. Sometimes wears her Jedi robe over them.
Companions: Quinn Tarn, human male. Pilot of the Gnarled Split.

The Gnarled Split sat away from the space battle. Quinn Tarn sat in the cockpit watching the flashes of light while he waited for the Jedi to be ready. Patience wasn't a vertue for Quinn as he sat polishing his collection of pistols.

Thuk'ai was repairing her lightsaber. The hilt had been damaged during her last battle and she wasn't about to go any further without fixing her prized weapon. She smiled as the last pieces came together. As she completed the task she lifted her lightsaber and ignited the bright yellow blade. All was well.

(Hope you don't mind me joining, you said you needed a Jedi)

If it bleeds, we can kill it.

63 (edited by Lord Revan Saturday, January 13, 2007 9:07 am)

"I am unlike other "Sith", I still have good in me, that is why I helped you, It is the Yuuhzhan-Vong that drives my anger, otherwise i would have crushed your neck without a second thought.................So...............About the pearl, how much is the bounty?" He asked as they walked deeper into the strange plant life.

"This IS my signature."

64 (edited by fett3393 Saturday, January 13, 2007 10:07 am)

"about 5 million credits I beleive." replied Andki. "Do you know anything about the giant acklay that could help us, like maybe where it's nest is or something?"

65 (edited by kyale Saturday, January 13, 2007 2:37 pm)

Kalern set down the ship on the out skirts of the city, it was only a mile walk and Garlang needed the excersize. Then a strange person started towards him. he wore all black and had his face completely covered. kalern stopped in his tracks and Garlang stopped pulling the giant crate with the ticket to fortune in it. I remember him saying something to me earlyer. (look for the akalay with the scar on its head) of course that was the biggest akalay there.
The man stopped in front of him, kalern gripped his blaster pistol tightly.
"Who are you" asked kalern
"I'm the one who asked for that" he said pointing at the crate.
"whats your name?"
"I have no name, but i am known as many things, you may call me Dandran." he said.
"well here is your beast and now i want my 5 million credits, and they better not be imperial credits."
"As you wish, here you are," he said handing me the credits.
"thank you" i said
"No, thank you." he said snnickering. I noticed that he wore a face plate wita black T shape on it but tthought nothing of it. Me and garlang were about to be liveing the sweet life, until two dark jedi jumped out of the dark allys at bolth my sides. I pulled out my pistol and shot twice. killing one of them. but the other one was to fast and surprised me. Bam! Garlang came out of nowhere and crushed the attackers face with nothing but his fist. I walked over to him, he was dead. I grabbed bolth of there lightsabres, thinking ( these could fetch a hefty price, and credits are credits). we turnned and headed back to our ship, the akalay was gocne and so wwas the man. i climbed into my ship and headed away, away towards the planet Felucia.

66 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, January 15, 2007 3:50 pm)

"Actually, I lied, about the pearl, I do know a bit about it. We intercepted a hyperspace transmission to the Vong warship that we were following, it said that there was a huge bounty on the pearl, and it must be found and protected at all costs, so they ploted a new course for Felucia. I figured, why not. Get revenge, and make some credits doing it, I didn't know what I was getting myself into..........Ahh, a clear......ing?" Braugus said spotting a stripped AT-TE sitting in the middle of the field. "What's that?" one of the Mandos asked. "I have no idea." he replied. "Sir, I'm picking up multiple bogies near our position, they're acklay, sir." "Fierfek, weve got company! Set up a perimeter, don't let one of those things to sneak up on us." Braugus replied.

"This IS my signature."

67 (edited by fett3393 Monday, January 15, 2007 4:09 pm)

Andki quickly turned on his cloakig device and drew his blaster cocking it in preparation. "open fire" shouted one of the Mandos. Andki found his target and shot directly at the acklay's soft underbelly where it was most vulnerable. Everyone was firing at the acklays, mass chaos is what had happened. Millions of shots were fired from millions of places at the acklays. Suddenly the fire stopped as the last acklay fell to the ground after being shot right in the eye. "All soldiers to the middle" shouted Braugus. "I want a head, count who's dead". "15 of our original 30 have died sir". "We'll have to stick to cover from now on if we don't want to all die" Andki reported.

Nate finally reaches Felucia, but he spots a Yuuzhan-Vong assault ship. Butler activates his ship's cloaking device and stealthily swoops down to the planet. When he is about to enter the atmosphere a laser cannon from the Vong warship hits his ship in the rear and he spins out of control.
"Fierfek!!!" Nate yells as he braced for impact. He tries to pull up , but the gunship's motor sputters and dies. His ship hits the qround hard and it explodes. Nate was sent flying through the spore-filled air and he lands on a giant mushroom. The last thing Nate saw before he blacked out was a bunch of dead acklays and a group of several Mandos a dozen yards away.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

69 (edited by Lord Revan Tuesday, January 16, 2007 12:35 pm)

THOOM! "AHH!" THWACK! "Ugh..." Nate moaned as he hit the mushroom. "Check his vitals." Braugus ordered. "He's gonna make it." The medic replied. "Ehh...Ugh...Where am I?" Nate asked. " Save you breath. You're on Felucia, in an old AT-TE, our camp for tonight." Braugus answered. "How's the patient doin'? He wasn't startled by your face, was he Braugus?" asked Andki. "Shut up before I smear you all over the bulkhead." Braugus replied. "Aside from the gash on your head, you'll be fine." "I...My ship..." Nate tried to speak. "The medic says you need to rest, we'll tell you about it in the morning." Andki told him. It was going to be a long night.

"This IS my signature."

Valuag and his crew flew away from naboo after dealing with the gungans. Valuag checked his list and cursed."We gotta go to Felucia". Scoog cursed and protested.<You know thats there be a big battle there now?!>"Yes"<...We gonna get killed, who we shippin for?> "The vong" <We defietenly gonna get killed> There was a large clamor from the back of the ship. Valuag knew it was Surith, she was clumsy. Valuag only kept her for her usefullness with her gun, and the off chance that he could get lucky with her.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

71 (edited by kyale Tuesday, January 16, 2007 4:36 pm)

Kalen arrived at Felucia carrying a lighter lode this time. He landed his ship on an old republic landing pad that was built way long ago, during the clone wars. his ship had a cloaking device and an old imperial code scrammbler. his ship penatraited their defences easyly, that and it was a smaller ship. harder to catch on the radars. he walked into his armory and grabbed his two arkanian pistols off the wall and placed them in their holsters. next he threw Garlang his Bowcaster, and his grenade belt(grabbing a few grenades for himself. stuffing a few security tunnelers and computer spikes in there as well. he pressed the "lower crago elevator" button and waited for the decent onto this jungle planet. the elevator stopped, he and garlang jumped off and startted walking into the depths of the forest.
A loud beeping noise erupted from Kalerns comlink. he sumbled to get a hold on it. the signal came through well enough, it read: <Vong sith hve stolen....pearl...Go to the planet felucia and seek out the biggest akalay.>
He had just deliverd that akalay to that man on coriscant. now he knew why he payed him so well and who had called thoughs dark jedi! he had to get back to coriscant, but he notice two people standing a distance a way. he pulled out his bionoculars to see that one of them carried a light sabre. was he a jedi of a sith? only one way to fin out, but he had to be causiouse. he started towards them, blasters drawn.

72 (edited by fett3393 Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:43 am)

Andki went outside to releive Braugus."hey, I'll take over from here, you go get some rest. " Andki told him."All right" Braugus replied and started to turn around."wait, my scanners are picking up two humanoids in that direction" Andki said."Don't let them get to our camp" Braugus ordered."with pleasure" Andki replied puling out his Blastech E-11 and turning on his cloaking device. Andki walked slowly and quietly towards the two humanoids and saw that one was a human while the other was a wookie. Andki shot them both in the ankles causing them to fall to the ground. "who are you and what business do you have here" Andki asked them turning off his cloaking device. "AARRHHGG" yelled the wookie."shut him up or I'll blast your brains out"ordered Andki. "shut up!" yelled Kalern at the wookie.
"look who I found" Angki said as he walked in the camp throwing both of them on the ground."I thought I told you not to let them get to the camp" ordered Braugus."I have a feling they know something about the pearl, and if they don't I'll gladly blow their brains out." answered Andki." allright but just untill we figure out where the pearl is then I want them dead" "as you wish"

the last thing i remember is falling, Garlang roaring and a rouge shadow of a man dragging me away, and now im tied up against a tree. Garlang was roarin an trying o point at soemthing, my Vibro knife. They hadn't taken my vibroKnife. i puled it out from the back of my pants and began to cut. a loud roar came from a very close distance. an aakalay had entered there perimiter. they ran to defend and thats when i broke free grabbed my bag and cut Garlang free. i gave him his grenade belt and bowcaster. setting our blasters on stun, we shot them multiple times when they returned.
(now what must we do)said Garlang in wookie language.
"we drag them back to our ship, strap hem in a couple of neral inhibitor and keep them in seperate elecro cells, set the cells on high charge, and comfiscate there weapons and armor. put that stuff in an entirly different part of the ship and always keep a watch on them."
1 hour later we were on are way back to coriscant already half way there when they woke up
"morning sleeping beauties"
Ragggah, yelled Garlang as if to say(can i kill them yet.
coriscant came into veiw it was time deal with the prisoners.

The next morning, Nate woke up in a neural inhibitor.
"Huhhh...." he mumbled.
"Morning sleeping beauties." came the reply.Nate realized that he was a prisoner on a ship, and that he was at the mercy of whoever the heck was piloting this thing. Nate looked at the ship's coordinates. It looked like they were headed to Coruscant.
"Fierfek...." Nate muttered. It was going to be a long day.

Well, when we reached coriscant Kalern struck a deal with the two captives.
"if you want that that pearl for the credits, and you want revenge on the vong, and i want to go kick that nerf hearders butt, then lets make a deal shall we? all right i will let you two have the pearl if you help me find the man who i sold the akalay to, savy? good. then its time to land on corriscant. oh, and if you try to attack us Garlang will rip bolth your heds of and we'll getb all the credits for that pearl thing."
A low grimble came from the two back in the cells, they agreed, regretffully.