51 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Thursday, January 17, 2008 6:11 pm)

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Ewoks......definetly ewoks.......

LOL


Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Mandos are awesome, but Taung are much cooler tongue

Same thing.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Ewoks......definetly ewoks.......

Death by Ewok, the ultimate humiliation tongue

Becheewawa!

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

BFFC-Mel wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Ewoks......definetly ewoks.......

Death by Ewok, the ultimate humiliation tongue

Becheewawa!

Hey, it happend to the empire.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Ewoks......definetly ewoks.......

Death by Ewok, the ultimate humiliation tongue

Becheewawa!

Hey, it happend to the empire.

Can you imagine the explanation to the families:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with deepest sympathies that we advise that your son, TK4782, has been lost in battle. Do not fear as he fought bravely before dying. However since he was pummeled to death by rock welding Ewoks we do not see it fit for him to receive a medal.

Yours Sincerely,
The Empire

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

BFFC-Mel wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:

Death by Ewok, the ultimate humiliation tongue

Becheewawa!

Hey, it happend to the empire.

Can you imagine the explanation to the families:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with deepest sympathies that we advise that your son, TK4782, has been lost in battle. Do not fear as he fought bravely before dying. However since he was pummeled to death by rock welding Ewoks we do not see it fit for him to receive a medal.

Yours Sincerely,
The Empire

*Translated from Ewok*

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to inform you that your son Jubjub has personaly pummeld a high-ranking stormtrooper to death with a large rock. He will be reciving a medal. You may attend the award ceremony on the fith of may, at noon.

Yours Sincerely,
The Alliance to Restore the Republic.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Hey, it happend to the empire.

Can you imagine the explanation to the families:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with deepest sympathies that we advise that your son, TK4782, has been lost in battle. Do not fear as he fought bravely before dying. However since he was pummeled to death by rock welding Ewoks we do not see it fit for him to receive a medal.

Yours Sincerely,
The Empire

*Translated from Ewok*

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to inform you that your son Jubjub has personaly pummeld a high-ranking stormtrooper to death with a large rock. He will be reciving a medal. You may attend the award ceremony on the fith of may, at noon.

Yours Sincerely,
The Alliance to Restore the Republic.

I love it! Classic big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
BFFC-Mel wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Hey, it happend to the empire.

Can you imagine the explanation to the families:

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is with deepest sympathies that we advise that your son, TK4782, has been lost in battle. Do not fear as he fought bravely before dying. However since he was pummeled to death by rock welding Ewoks we do not see it fit for him to receive a medal.

Yours Sincerely,
The Empire

*Translated from Ewok*

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are glad to inform you that your son Jubjub has personaly pummeld a high-ranking stormtrooper to death with a large rock. He will be reciving a medal. You may attend the award ceremony on the fith of may, at noon.

Yours Sincerely,
The Alliance to Restore the Republic.

way to funny

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

yea but, what would they say for rebel troops?

Dear Sir/Madam,

It is in our sincerest apologies to tell you that your son, Wedge Antilles, will not be returning home for supper. However, it will be known that he died in hopes of restoring the Republic, and that Ewok comrades pummeled the stormtroopers that shot him to death.

Sincerely yours,
The Alliance to Restore the Republic


don't ask about the wedge thing, i couldn't think of a name.

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

smile Hilarious!!!

Some may run a short while, but none of them would bide.

60 (edited by Terron Sunday, January 20, 2008 4:08 am)

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

I suggest we start an Ewok fan club.

Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы
(Lancelot! <3)

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Ewoks are nice but the mando's are so much better

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

Ewoks are nice but the mando's are so much better

AN EWOK MANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

now that would be creepy, though it might be possible due to all the medical experimentation they did on 'alien' species, take the wraith squadron pilot for example

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Nah, it's just be an Ewok with really small armour the same as Mandos tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Nah, it's just be an Ewok with really small armour the same as Mandos tongue

Thats what I was thinking.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

66 (edited by Ale'ika Skirta Sunday, January 20, 2008 2:02 pm)

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

i was thinking more along the lines of being able to communicate with one another  yikes but then i am reminded of the ewok Tarfang that people seem to understand, and who happens to be the co-pilot to the Sullustan Galactic Alliance Intelligence agent Jae Juun

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

He could have a helmet translator

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

true true,  but spending time with the ewok you would begin to understand what it was saying...

hey what do the stars above everyones avatars mean?

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

'Rank'. it has no affect on member ship, but shows amout of posts youve done

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

oh okay i thought it had something to do with the reputation/karma

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of being able to communicate with one another  yikes but then i am reminded of the ewok Tarfang that people seem to understand, and who happens to be the co-pilot to the Sullustan Galactic Alliance Intelligence agent Jae Juun

lol...Tarfang. Remember Lieutenant Ketch? Wedge and Wes's ongoing joke, that was practically a reality a few times? Good times. Wraith Squadron was....eccentric. Yes. Quite eccentric.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Werda Verd wrote:
Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

i was thinking more along the lines of being able to communicate with one another  yikes but then i am reminded of the ewok Tarfang that people seem to understand, and who happens to be the co-pilot to the Sullustan Galactic Alliance Intelligence agent Jae Juun

lol...Tarfang. Remember Lieutenant Ketch? Wedge and Wes's ongoing joke, that was practically a reality a few times? Good times. Wraith Squadron was....eccentric. Yes. Quite eccentric.

yes yes it was "yubyub commander"

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:
Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

Ewoks are nice but the mando's are so much better

AN EWOK MANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh rly?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u32/glitchmastershmit/pj.jpg?t=1200878919

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Ya rly

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: What Species Make the Best Bounty Hunter?

Great image

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]