Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Ok, I think that if you were to have some conflict between these two that in the end Boba Fett would win. True, Master Chief is a genetically enhanced super fighting machine ,but, I still think that Boba Fett has the upper hand. If the commando helmets on the clones are anything like the Mando helmets then Fett would be able to see Chief's weak spots. Boba also has a wider variety of weaponry onhand unlike the Chief.

"I look forward to killing you soon!" - Ask a Ninja NInja

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

True but you forget Boba is a master of hand-to-hand combat and even without the extra weaponry he could kill someone with two fingers like Vizla in Dark Horse's Jango Fett: Open Season.

"Who's more fool the fool, or the fool who follows him?"- Ben Kenobi
Yeah...

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Boba Fett91 wrote:

"Yeah but metal no matter who's wearing it, makes more noise than cloth and Shiny Green is less stealthy than black..."
1 Boba's armor is not shiny green it's dull green
2 It depends where they fight coz if it was in a jungle green armor is better than black
and besides MC wears too much armor he'd never catch up with Boba

exactly. mc is too slow for fett.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

I have never and probably never will play Halo or Halo II.
And doesn't Boba have a jetpack?
I mean it can't be that hard to fly up and blow someone's head off.

Then again, that's my two cents.

Bal kote, Darasuum kote. Jorso'ran kando a tome - And glory, eternal glory, We shall bear it's weight together.

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

And your 2 cents is embodies the reason i stopped arguing

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

i agree with fetterthanyou.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Spider-Fett wrote:

Do you think that Master Cheif could kill a bunch of jedi with his bare hands?  I think not.  Boba can, so I think he'd win.

SF

That was Jango

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Boba has killed many Jedi. Also, Boba is quite a bit better than Jango, ergo, Boba could kill Jedi with his bare hands.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

84 (edited by Villimar Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:05 pm)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

have you read open seasons? Were Jango kill a dozen jedi with his bear hands in a battle against madalorians and jedi

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

85 (edited by draco fett Thursday, December 7, 2006 4:08 pm)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Yes, I have. Have you read Boba's Databank artical that states that he is the greatest bounty hunter ever?

Post Script:Thank you, but that is Miba's avatar

take it easy baby take it as it comes

86 (edited by IG-88 Friday, December 8, 2006 5:48 am)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Villimar wrote:

have you read open seasons? Were Jango kill a dozen jedi with his bear hands in a battle against madalorians and jedi

Eh he didnt fight against mandalorians they were on his side lol and Jango couldnt come close to Vader and Boba did.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Villimar was saying that the Mandalorians were fighting the Jedi.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Yeah...Villimar used the word "against" when he should've used the word "between"

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

It would be a cute fight nice to see. They are both so unemotinal

Don't touch it

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

That's a five star match up, I've thought of that myself once sice the chief reminds me of Boba. A spartan breed for war Vs a mandalorian clone, the galaxys best bounty hunter, even match but I have to go for Boba.

As You Wish

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Boba fett could kick master cheifs butt.
actually, he might have a lot of trouble doing so. master cheif has alot of weapons at his command.

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Villimar wrote:
Spider-Fett wrote:

Do you think that Master Cheif could kill a bunch of jedi with his bare hands?  I think not.  Boba can, so I think he'd win.

SF

That was Jango

But Boba becomes beter than Jango.

As You Wish

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

I'd love to say Boba would win, but in the end, I'm not completely sure.  Master Chief has performed many individual acts that were immensely powerful, impressive, etc., and has a fearsome reputation.  Yet Boba Fett is one of the most powerful men in the galaxy, and certainly the most powerful non-Force user.  If anything, he seems to view the Force as a crutch; yet he understands it enough to basically be immune to most of its effects.  That uncanny ability to simply not be intimidated by anything, including such "weapons" as the Force, accounts for a huge mental advantage for Boba.  While Master Chief may be stronger or have greater engineered abilities, and the shield is a huge advantage, Boba still has the edge, mentally.  I can't imagine that anyone, even Master Chief, could actually outwit our favorite Mandalorian. 

Another thing to understand in such a fight is the fact that the only elements of Boba's armor or weaponry that aren't actually feasible yet are his laser weapons, and having a compact jetpack that actually contains a functioning rocket; while most of Master Chief's load-out still falls within the realm of science fiction.  Not that that would necessarily be an advantage in an imaginary duel anyway, but its certainly worth considering.

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Master Chief is a faggot.

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

95 (edited by Gustavo_Perez Sunday, April 15, 2007 6:58 pm)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Mandalorian wrote:

Master Chief is a faggot.

Rofl and why is that?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Hm.  Definitely not the word I would use to describe Master Chief.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

JasterMereel wrote:

I'd love to say Boba would win, but in the end, I'm not completely sure.  Master Chief has performed many individual acts that were immensely powerful, impressive, etc., and has a fearsome reputation.  Yet Boba Fett is one of the most powerful men in the galaxy, and certainly the most powerful non-Force user.  If anything, he seems to view the Force as a crutch; yet he understands it enough to basically be immune to most of its effects.  That uncanny ability to simply not be intimidated by anything, including such "weapons" as the Force, accounts for a huge mental advantage for Boba.  While Master Chief may be stronger or have greater engineered abilities, and the shield is a huge advantage, Boba still has the edge, mentally.  I can't imagine that anyone, even Master Chief, could actually outwit our favorite Mandalorian. 

Another thing to understand in such a fight is the fact that the only elements of Boba's armor or weaponry that aren't actually feasible yet are his laser weapons, and having a compact jetpack that actually contains a functioning rocket; while most of Master Chief's load-out still falls within the realm of science fiction.  Not that that would necessarily be an advantage in an imaginary duel anyway, but its certainly worth considering.

I agree, I think Master Chief would win in the end.


Mandalorian wrote:

Master Chief is a faggot.

Now that I don't agree on.  Why do you think that?
I agree with Sev. Not the word I would use to Descride Spartan 117....


BD

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

The reason I call master chief a faggot, is because he's a lameass character.

He is just another bruce wayne if you will, but less great.  He's a nuetral guy.  The people who created him gave him the voice of a quarterback, and the skills of everything.  Basically they just made some guy with armor, who runs around shooting everything and killing everything.  They make him seem invincible.  I think the game halo is dumb, because you can't picture master chief dying, and there is no thrill.  All you have to do is kill everything.  wooie

Master Chief is nothing compared to Boba Fett because at least Boba has some sort of character that is different from every other shooter in the galaxy.

Master Chief is lame as hell.

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

99 (edited by Fetterthanyou Monday, April 16, 2007 10:48 am)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Mandalorian wrote:

The reason I call master chief a faggot, is because he's a lameass character.

He is just another bruce wayne if you will, but less great.  He's a nuetral guy.  The people who created him gave him the voice of a quarterback, and the skills of everything.  Basically they just made some guy with armor, who runs around shooting everything and killing everything.  They make him seem invincible.  I think the game halo is dumb, because you can't picture master chief dying, and there is no thrill.  All you have to do is kill everything.  wooie

Master Chief is nothing compared to Boba Fett because at least Boba has some sort of character that is different from every other shooter in the galaxy.

Master Chief is lame as hell.

First off, I will say that that really doesn't make him a faggot, just a character you don't like.

I will agree that the master chief is very much a shoot everyone and keep moving kind of character, but I disagree with most everything else you said. First, He is not just "some guy in armor with no character" If you read the books you would find that he is a very in depth character and has some very unique traits. He does not seem invincible if you try playing the game on legendary... then it feels like the exact opposite actually. You think the game is dumb, what does that hae to do with the MCs character? A lot of people don't like the game, but no game has a fanbase including everyone. It's obvious to me that you have niether read the books nor taken any time to play the games or else you would realize your charactarizing of the Chief is wrong. Trying to put characteristics to a character during a shooting type video game is almost impossible. Name one game (or movie for that matter) where Boba's true potential or character is realized?

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

100 (edited by Mandalorian Monday, April 16, 2007 12:01 pm)

Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Either way, Boba is very unique, Master Chief isn't.  Master Chief just seems too movie like, and it seems like the people who made the video game didn't take the time to like... make him more interesting.

Obviously spartans are lame... notice there is only one left?

I'm just not a fan of Halo because it seems to... predictable to me.

I think it's shameful to put Boba Fett vs master chief as a thread.

Boba Fett would outsmart, and then, if he even needed to be near master chief to kill him, out gun as well.

Boba Fett would dominate master chief who's name I shall stop capitalizing.  It's not even his fucking name... a video game whos name is master?

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.