Re: Boba Fett vs. Master Chief

Ok,Ok its a great matchup but in the end Boba wins.The characters skills are a mythology unto themselves and his legacy a monstrous cannon that by its sheer magnitude must surely vaporize MC.I think Boba forces a submission with a chicken wing in round 7.

Besides Boba's got the better website.

Peace.

My child,a soulless golem.He is blank, distorted like a nightmare mirror.

ive no idea what halo is.maybe they will be allies and the big fight wont happen.

SF is what life is all about.

I reposted this in another thread but I think that the deciding factor is in weapons.
The Ion cannon from Star Wars would turn the chief's spartan armor into a half-ton coffin.

Yeah maybe theyll team up like Beau and Luke Duke."Jus' sum good 'ol boys never meanin no harm.Beats all ya ever saw been in trouble with the law since the day they was cloned."
Question: What do they use as the General Lee ?

legendaryjerry wrote:

I reposted this in another thread but I think that the deciding factor is in weapons.
The Ion cannon from Star Wars would turn the chief's spartan armor into a half-ton coffin.

Word.

FleshVattFett wrote:

Yeah maybe theyll team up like Beau and Luke Duke."Jus' sum good 'ol boys never meanin no harm.Beats all ya ever saw been in trouble with the law since the day they was cloned."
Question: What do they use as the General Lee ?

any of boba's 'slave' ships would do. think about it, what's painted on top of the general lee? the 'southern cross,' or the rebel battle flag which is a contemporary symbol of opression.

IG-88 wrote:

Also am i right in saying MC had his skills genetically engineared? If so then that means before he wouldnt have been so good without the modifications.  Were as Boba had skill from the start, and if Boba had the same modifications as MC then he would undoutedly be better.

But Boba doesn't have those enhancements, thats the point. Just because he might be better with them doesn't factor in. He will never have them and therefore its an advantage for the MC. Just like how Boba has a slight weaponry advantage.

Boba has the EE-3, jet pack, wrist rocket, back rocket, and a slew of other gadgets.

MC has covenant and human weaponry, personal shield, chemical enhancements, and sticky grenades.

In the end it cmes down to who can pull off something sooooooo amazingly awesome that the other just shoots themselves in the head due to pure awesomeness.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

Lol true also Boba could use slave 1 because he can control it from a distance with his helmet.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

hey, don't bring slave 1 into this, or MC will have to use one of the halos to destroy all sentient life forms... And nobody wants that do we!

Hail to the King Baby!!

Errrgg *cowers in corner* ahhhh

Anyway we should probably just call this a draw i cnat be bothered to argue my point anymore.

I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Come on guys Boba wins if for no other reason than were on his fan club board hmm and voting for MC would be rude dont'cha think?Oh yeah one more thing......COBRAAAAAA!!!

37 (edited by draco fett Wednesday, October 4, 2006 12:09 pm)

A fan of the original series are you? I thought that I was the only one. Anyway, I have been reading about Master Chief, and perhaps it would be a tie.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Master Chief has that incessant thing where he dies then goes back in time and tries again.

Now if Boba had that.......

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

but he does!
who else do you know that survived the saarlac pit..

legendaryjerry wrote:

but he does!
who else do you know that survived the saarlac pit..

Well I was actually referring to the fatc that when you die on Halo you go back to a checkpoint.

And Boba didn't go back to a checkpoint, he simply blasted his way out.

MC wins for 1 reason and 1 reason only.

He is the only character that can sell a game as the "Legendary edition" for $100 and have people pre-ordering it a full year before it is announced to be released.

Hail to the King Baby!!

I bet Fett and The A-Team could.

Lol then it wouldnt even be a contest it would be a mascare.

now if the us millata in Halo hired boba and the mados then the convei's would already be dead and gone the chief and boba would kick *** together, but in a fight between both of them fett would win he heas more weapons, ammo, and a jetpack so before the master chief could get to a vehicle or any new weapons he would already be dead...though the chief does have that respawn thingy...

Bonetower wrote:

now if the us millata in Halo hired boba and the mados then the convei's would already be dead and gone the chief and boba would kick *** together, but in a fight between both of them fett would win he heas more weapons, ammo, and a jetpack so before the master chief could get to a vehicle or any new weapons he would already be dead...though the chief does have that respawn thingy...

Whats "mados" or "convei's" or "millata"

Master Chief isn't anything great. Just some guy ina suit, same as Boba only without a jetpack.

I would imagine Boba's smarts would allow him to win.

He only respawns because its a game lol. But i think Boba is deffinatly smarter than MC.

47 (edited by Humorbot5 Wednesday, November 8, 2006 3:12 pm)

IG-88 wrote:

He only respawns because its a game lol. But i think Boba is deffinatly smarter than MC.

WELL DUH!

But for the record Fett on Battlefront II doesn't respawn quite as quickly, unless you put it on that hero thing which means he's a permanent character or change the setting so he respawns every second.

And yeah there's no doubt about the smarts. Speaking of which is MC fighting with Cortana in his head or what?

draco fett wrote:

A fan of the original series are you? I thought that I was the only one. Anyway, I have been reading about Master Chief, and perhaps it would be a tie.

WOAH WOAH WOOOOOAH

You're saying Bane couldn't beat Fett, and yet some punk in armor can match him?
(Or were you undecided on that one...I forget)

ok first of all, there is no doubt that MC's armor is better than boba's. Boba's doesnt have a shield, doesnt cover all of his body, has a cape which i consider a disadvantage.

MC also has awesome reflexes and the military mind to match any general... ever. And he has been trained since he was 6, so he knows his way around a battlefield.

so "Just some guy ina suit" doesnt really cover the whole story, its like saying boba is just some guy with a helmet.

Hail to the King Baby!!

49 (edited by draco fett Thursday, November 9, 2006 1:42 pm)

Humorbot5 wrote:
draco fett wrote:

WOAH WOAH WOOOOOAH

You're saying Bane couldn't beat Fett, and yet some punk in armor can match him?
(Or were you undecided on that one...I forget)

When I was re-reading some of the old posts in this topic, I thought the same thing. I really do not know what I was thinking.

Humorbot5 wrote:

Whats "mados" or "convei's" or "millata"

I shall never type the first one, but it is a lazy way of typing "Mandalorian." I have not a clue of the second "word." A millitia (if that is what he means) is a small, unofficial army.