Re: Boba in the live action TV series..

I just came across this pic thought you might find it interesting especialy the bottom part. wink

Wow cool.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

thats hot

"I will bet all my Star Wars guys. Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait! Except Boba Fett. No matter how sure I am, I never risk the Fett man."
―Peter Griffin

I'm sorry but I have to say this. HOLY F#CK.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

That is interesting. I've seen better pictures. It is hard to tell, but the Fett image may be from the original Kennar figure. I am sure that the creators of the show will ruin Fett's image.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

It's awful. sad

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

It's awful. sad

?

The images are awful (especially Yoda), and they are going to ruin Fett's image. I'm sure that he will be some two-bit mercenary who gets bested every time he comes into contact with the protaganist(s). Then he will be holding his fist up, saying "I'll get you Jedis," despite the fact that "Jedis" is not a word.

draco fett wrote:

The images are awful (especially Yoda), and they are going to ruin Fett's image. I'm sure that he will be some two-bit mercenary who gets bested every time he comes into contact with the protaganist(s). Then he will be holding his fist up, saying "I'll get you Jedis," despite the fact that "Jedis" is not a word.

That's exactly why I said it was awful. I agree with you.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I got the "Jedis" part from a past post that you made, Miba.

I'm just excited they're continuing the saga. And come on, more Fett can't be bad.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

112 (edited by BFFC-Mel Friday, February 16, 2007 3:00 pm)

Post Deleted.

They could make him bad.

There is a chance, however, that the Fett portrayed in this t.v. series may be good.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Hopefully he will be one of the main characters featured.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Then there would be an even higher chance of him being portrayed horribly.

I meant hopefully he will be the protagonist in this series.  Generally people don't make fools of the protagonists.  Since it's going to be Daniel Logan we can expect a Boba in his 20's.  Hopefully, Lucas won't make Boba a total idiot.  But there is speculation Quinlan Vos may appear.  That would be cool.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

All we can hope for is Boba to be portrayed right. I have faith in Daniel Logan, and I agree that the producers & creators could screw it up.

"Die? Didn't you know that Spartans never die?'- Spartan-051 "Kurt"

Hey! Sev Fett, by the way, Lucas wont make boba an idiot..... 'cos Boba RULES!!!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

That means nothing. Lucas does not like Boba. Also, he can do anything that he wants to Star Wars, so he could make Fett a mentally handicapped bounty hunter in dire need of training,

Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see. I have learned not to hold my breath on these things and to be pleasantly surprised when they turn out well.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."-George Orwell

hey! Draco fett, are you sure Lucas hates Boba?  I think hes well cool!!   smile  and no  fett does not need training  even  though he Wuz eaten on ep 6!!!   sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

I am quite sure. I know very well that Boba doe not need training. I was saying that Lucas could make him a horrible hunter.

well, duhhhhh??? fett is horrible and a bad guy! I thought you would have known that!   smile