Topic: BFFC; a true family

Hello my friends,

I wanted to put up this thread, just to thank all the poeple who have made my time her at BFFC a great, and happy one. No, no......I am not leaving you guys, Im just thanking you. smile BFFC was and is my 1st forum board. My Boba Fettish has brought me close to new poeple.............poeple that care, and love for each other. I would definatly like to thank Aaron for putting this WHOLE thing together, I dont think he gets enugh credit, most of the time. Thanks Aaron. smile My first friend here at BFFC was MandalorianSpy9, otherwise known as Barsk Bestroya.........or something like that......:P
It wasnt long before I met Miba and the rest of good ol' BFFC. big_smile I then met a friend that would also be a good friend and almost a brother to me, Darth Maul Clone. wink Thanks for sticking up for me and being a good persson buddy. wink  The family feeling I get when Im communicating with members of BFFC, is phonomenal, and I charish it. We are like a cool lil small town;  everyone knowns each other and they are always nice. big_smile
I am now a Manalorian Warrior here, but that means nothing to me..........what I care about is being a cool person and being nice to th ones I love here at BFFC. So I say to ALL of you here.........Thank you, for being............a family. smile

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Re: BFFC; a true family

What kind words to post T.W.
Being a rookie to this fourm I agree whole heartedly with you.
Only being a memeber to this fourm for two weeks this fourm has helped me enjoy the passion I have for the Fetts and other aspects of the Star Wars Expanded Universe.
It is great to be a memeber of a internet community that stays on topic and doesnt stray to much out of the "fantasy" world we all wish we were in.
After putting in almost ten hours a day at the shop it is relaxing to come on here and catch up with what everyone has posted,any  NEW news and basiclly getting my "Fett fix"
Thank you to all having me here
L.

"I am just a simple man trying to make it in the universe"

Thanks TW this was my first forum to and i know what you mean i have enjoyed meating all the new people it is great. But Aaron does deserve so much credit for making such an amazing website. Also i liked the way u just put random smileys everywhere in that post lol. smile

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!! smile I know what you mean, this is the best forum I've ever been a member of. I agree, we are sorta like a family.

Thanks to everyone who helps make this a homey and welcoming place!

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Well, we all try I guess. Always good to know.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

This is my first forum, but I've been to SO many more and I ALWAYS advertise in my signature or something, about BFFC. I will always stay true to BFFC in the cyber world. It seems that when  look at someones post, I KNOW who they are, and I know how they talk and stuff. For some reason, this doesnt work for all forums. hmm (weird) But I stand by my statements that BFFC IS a family, and we must stick together. big_smile

TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

IG-88 wrote:

Thanks TW this was my first forum to and i know what you mean i have enjoyed meating all the new people it is great. But Aaron does deserve so much credit for making such an amazing website. Also i liked the way u just put random smileys everywhere in that post lol. smile

Lets all give Aaron a big hand!!!

*Claps*

Aaron you rock!

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Yes, this was MY first forum board as well! big_smile How convenient.  I WOULD like to thank Aaron for everything he's done for this awesome site.
*claps*
Although he NEVER answers his emails or anything, hes still the coolest admin ever. wink

TW

Agree TW, this is a great site, THANK YOU AARON!!!!  And a big part of what is great about the site is the folks who populate the boards. This will sound way hokey, but: the way the books are describing the Mandalorians and how they are a tight group fits for the way people conduct themselves on this board, which is, in this case not life mirroring art, but art mirroring life. Fett's amazed at how the Mandos all work as one unit, and can embrace unity as a concept. Isn't that strange, but in a good kind of way? It hit me when I read a practical man and Fett muses to himself how he sends out the word that they're going to double agent the enemy, and as one the Mandos close ranks. Anyway, very kewl company here at BFFC.

[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

True Warrior wrote:

Although he NEVER answers his emails or anything...
[CUT]
...you can just get the hell out of here.

1. This is incorrect. For this -- a 10+ year volunteer project -- I answer important e-mails promptly.
2. Please review the Rules here. The last rule says: "Be respectful of other users." That said, Dealer of Death is perfectly in-line to bring up a just and thoughtful critique.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Yeah, where's our welcoming and homey feeling if we tell other members to get out?

12 (edited by Ph34r Friday, September 8, 2006 5:13 pm)

Yep. This was my first forum, too.  I remember those olden days, with all me buddies on the old forum: friends like Miss Chrys, miba-erm...Obi-wan Fett, Maltese Kentaiba (Who remains my best buddy), Sarin Kerivor, Ceciliacrimsondragon. Lyfette, BFFC-Mel (The best RP creator I ever met.) Dash_Rendar, and my rival/archenemy Scififreak (May his screenname rest in peace.). Noone I didn't really like. But now, a new day is dawning, with friends new (TW, Boba Dude, Draco Fett, IG-88, Spider-Fett, Lopero,ARC Fett, shade ) and old (well..I kinda already listed them.) Anyhoo, I consider us a big happy family. Of course, I'm the whiny cousin who always borrows money without returning it, never calls, and drinks straight from the carton. tongue And up until that last sentence I sounded like the big emotional sappy climax of almost every movie out there.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

13 (edited by Spider-Fett Tuesday, September 5, 2006 2:13 pm)

I like how most people here get along.  Everyone respects the opinion of others and writes interesting fan fics which I always enjoy reading.  Heh heh...that did sound like a movie climax Ph3r4, until you got to the money borrowing thing. smile

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

14 (edited by draco fett Tuesday, September 5, 2006 9:56 am)

Can everyone just stop mentioning them? They are banned, we all know that.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

15 (edited by Spider-Fett Tuesday, September 5, 2006 2:16 pm)

Apoligies, Draco Fett.  There, I just edited out that part of my post.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Doesn't mean I have to forget them.

17 (edited by Dealer of Death Tuesday, September 5, 2006 3:30 pm)

draco fett wrote:

Can everyone just stop mentioning them? They are banned, we all know that.

*Salutes*

Semper Fi soldiers, Semper Fi. If I recall correctly, this was their first forum too, I'm sure they were just as dedicated to it. So unfortunate how the rules are always against the good guys.

And Ph34r, when did you have a problem with SciFi? He's told me about some wanna-be RPer named RyanBelton, Maltese Kentaiba (who, judging from what I've been told and what I've since seen, has improved immensely, though I'm no judge); and of course True Warrior, Bobadude, MandalorianSpy, and Arc, who I'm not even going to mention any further. SciFi's my friend, and I risk a ban if I speak my mind about those four. But anyway, what did you do to earn the wrath of SciFi, Ph34r?

"Alright, they're in front of us, they're behind us, they're on our left, they're on our right.....they can't get away this time."
-Lewis B. Puller, United States Marine Corp

Maltese? Really? I am quite surprised. What does Semper Fi mean by the way?

On the old message boards (see the archive section), my screenname was Ryan@belton,sc. Yes. That was me. I was a really crappy RPer back then, and Sci scolded me for it. But I took it, because I was a rookie writer & he was a seasoned veteran. I considered him a mentor, someone who was pointing me in the right direction ,even though he wasn't exactly gentle. I aspired to heed his advice and surpass him in RPing skill. He was my mentor, my rival, at times my enemy, but deep down I considered him a friend, and only hope the feeling was reciprocated. That is my tale of woe. Enjoy.

Next time you talk to SciFi, you could tell him about the Military Book Club, there is a great deal on tons of military books, or anyone else who is interested in the military. We are getting quite of topic.

Dealer of Death wrote:

So unfortunate how the rules are always against the good guys.
[CUT]
I risk a ban if I speak my mind about those four.

Actually, that's inaccurate. None of the posted rules are against being "dedicated."

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Dear Dealer of Death: clean out your inbox!

Anyhoo, uh... let's have another round for Aaron! smile WHOO!

Here's another one who misses the SciFifreak and Yautja...they were admittedly quite mean and demeaning to several members, but it always kept things interesting, in my opinion. 
But this thread isn't about that...

While I haven't been hanging around that much (quite preoccupied with...stuff), I realized how much I missed you guys...trying to come back more consistent, so nobody forgets about me...
This was the first forum I ever joined, and the only one that I've stayed with.  Kudos to Aaron and everyone who keeps this place going discussing the greatest bounty hunter in the galaxy...

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

I don't know. I'm just really tired of this whole mess. It's over and done with, it really isn't important anymore who did what to who. We've all had to deal with people along the line.

But yea, no surprise Sci mentioned me Draco. I sucked at rpging on the old boards. Just go and look at Imperial Garrison.

Ph34R wrote:

Yep. This was my first forum, too.  I remember those olden days, with all me buddies on the old forum: friends like Miss Chrys, miba-erm...Obi-wan Fett, Maltese Kentaiba (Who remains my best buddy)

Thanks mate.

This place beats my first message board by a long shot.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

I would like to say I, too, liked Sci and Yautja. They weren't all bad, some other people provoked them sometimes, which they shouldn't have done.

Anyway, I would like to drop it too.