Re: Star Fox Command

That's the other name for Star Fox 64 isn't it?

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Yes it is...*sighs*good times...

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

Alrighty listen up! I just bought this game today today and it pwns just about any other aviator game out there.
It mostly done with the stylus, but don't worry. The controls are fun & intiuitive, even if doing the barrel roll is a little hard to get used to. The music is good, and there is audio for the characters, but it's just nonsensical gibberish like in Animal Crossing. And there's like....alot....of ships to use, all of them are cool, but the wolfen is one of the best. Plus 9 endings and the ability to play as so many people makes this game truly sweet. Oh, but Pigma is in it, though.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Pigma? GAH!!! I hate that lardass! ><

Good to hear though that they've brought back the Lylatian talk though. Brings back the old game memories.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Good to hear it's a fun game, can't wait to play it. But I guess I can deal with Pigma.

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Lol they have the Lylat language again that is so funny lol.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Besides Pigma's only in 2 of the branching paths, and he's the final boss in them, too. I just beat his piggie behind and it was really hard.

But he shouldn't even be ALIVE. You're counting on him to survive getting blown up, get uninfected by the Aparoids, and to SURVIVE IN SPACE. He needs to friggin stay. DEAD!

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Yeah his previous fate is acknowledged, but Pigma just gives a half-butted ( wink ) explanation.