Topic: Boba Fett Fan Site

I have been to the site a number of times within the last few months.  There hasn't been any new news!  Or anything interesting for that matter!  What's up with that?  And when are people going to smarten up and spend their entire lives worshipping boba fett?

Everyone dies.  I bow to no one and I give service only for cause.

Re: Boba Fett Fan Site

Which site are you talking about?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I think he's talkin about Fett sites, right?   lol   Poeple need to start worshiping Boba Fett fo real.

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

There is no contest when it comes to the BEST BOBA FETT SITE EVER!!!!! This one holds the most info, has the most true fan worshiper people, and just is soo much of a better layout than the other sites i've seen. THAT   is why im here.   (All thanks to Aaron!)

{MW} MS9

ā€œ(Iā€™m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.ā€ -John McClane

Eloquently said, MandoSpy!!! I agree wholeheartedly!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

6 (edited by the martian Sunday, June 11, 2006 3:02 pm)

MandalorianSpy9 wrote:

There is no contest when it comes to the BEST BOBA FETT SITE EVER!!!!! This one holds the most info, has the most true fan worshiper people, and just is soo much of a better layout than the other sites i've seen. THAT   is why im here.   (All thanks to Aaron!)

{MW} MS9

I also agree big_smile

This site is THE best to get all yuor info on the best bounty hunter in the galaxy!

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars

There is a site under that name that has not been updated in a very long period of time. Is that what you are talking about?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

...I don't think so

"once i've caught my prey, nothing stops me from bringing it in" -boba fett, mandalorian armor, book 1 of the bounty hunter wars

Yes, there is Boba Fett Fan Site, which as of 5/23/06 has made an announcement about its future.

For years, this site has been known only as The Boba Fett Fan Club. Prior, it was the Boba Fett Multimedia Vault, featuring the Boba Fett Fan Club, and prior to that, existed as part of other Boba Fett web sites since its start as a mailing list.

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I prefer this one!I prefer the best!

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."