Re: An Introduction to Our Message Boards

Welcome aniolator.

Hey man under the profile option, up by the logout and message links, you could enter that quote of yours as your signature. Writing it every time gets to be a hassle.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

hey i just got on this today cause i thought "hey i love boba fett. I wish there were other people i could talk to about it." smile

Aliit ori'shya tal'din - Family is more than bloodline

Welcome to all the new members!

I sure like it here, now that I know my way around (kind of), and I'm sure that you will, too!

Vode an, indeed. :3

Mandalorians - very good at providing little deaths in large quantities.

Hello all!

just stumbled upon these forums and am eager to look around! smile

Welcome to ya!

"I swear by the soul I don't have, I am going to kill you."
―Boba Fett

Oya ner vod, and welcome, Articia.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Su'cuy ner vode. New to the site but have been a hardcore Fett fan since the 80's. I currently RP as a Mandalorian in SWG, collect all things Mandalorian and read as much on the Mando'ade as I can get my hands on.
I look forward to discussing the Mando'ade and all things Fett with everyone.

Welcome aboard, Jho-Bho!

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Woot! Another Mando-lover! It's serious business. Su cuy'gar, ner vod.

Su cuy'gar to the new members!

I have been and forever will be a Soldier of the Republic!!!!

Ba'jur, beskar'gam, Ara'nov, aliit, Mando'a bal Mand'alor-An vencuyan mhi.
(Education and armor, Self-defense, our tribe, Our language, our leader-All help us survive.) -The six actions to live by

CPL_Macja wrote:

I have been and forever will be a Soldier of the Republic!!!!

And I am forever one of the Brotherhood of the Mando'ade!!!  But since our war has long ended, I welcome you as an Honored ally     big_smile

Welcome to the site; hope you enjoy it as much as we do, and we shall try our utmost to convert you from your Republic ways and into the fold of the Mandalorians    tongue

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

OYA! Well spoken. No antagonism from me, you are free to hold loyalty to the Galactic Slave Masters....excuse me, Republic, for as long as you can.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

I've gotta say, you've got yourself an AWESOME Avatar there Macja!  Where'd you find that from?

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Just found the site and had to join! hello all!

Killing some time here at work and stumbled in.  I figure I would say hi and introduce myself.

I am a bit of a fossil, and have been out of the loop for years but my 8 year old son has fallen in love with the CN Clone wars and it brought back my memories of starwars. Wandered around the bookstore a few weeks ago and bumped into the Republic Commando books and plowed through the soft covers and enjoyed them so much I splurged and purchased Order 66 in Hardcover.

See you all around

Hello Tellieman and Shola nice to meet you here. Please visit and post with again. I look forward to your comments.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

Hello,

My name is Richard and I am a returning visitor to this website. I have not visited for quite some time and I enjoy what has been done to this over time. Keep up the excellent work!

I am a finishing student and have just recently earned my BFA in Fine Arts. I write in my spare time and have currently completed a short fan fic. I hope you enjoy. Thank you!

It was the denial of God, the denial of man, and the destruction of the world in miniature form.

Nice to meet you RShehay or Richard which ever you prefer and congratulations on your new degree. I am looking forward to reading your fan fic.

Whee, it's so nice to see that we're getting so many new members! Of course, it's all because of the Fett. ;P Su'cuy, ner vode!

Hello everyone! I don't know how would I introduce myself with the best way, but I'm sure that'll come up with the time.

Oh, and please don't be surprised if I know most of you right now, that's because I've followed this site for a few months....

Ah cool and welcome to the party wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Thanks smile

Whoa! Lots of new mandos here. Welcome ner vods. tongue

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

-F3TT- wrote:

Whoa! Lots of new mandos here. Welcome ner vods. tongue

Isn't it AWESOME?!

It is awesome. Yeah! big_smile

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]