Re: Bf/Gf

not this time going back to my home town. yea!!!!!
sorry off topic

some blood lines were ment to end.

I'm moving as well. It's in the same district though. Gotta get away from or room mates.

......anywayz.....

{MW} TW cool

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I third that...i'm moving also, but not very far. Same state and everything, so.   Yeah, we'd better keep on subject.... smile

{MW} MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

What was that again? Oh yeah.......GF/BF.    tongue

Does anyone have friends that want to be thier GF/BF? But you rather not want them to? hmm

{MW} TW

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

used to.... not anymore, but is there anyone whos experienced somethin like that? hmm
It puts you in a very awkward position.

{MW} TW

I had a lot of freind's sisters like me.......hmmmm. hmm

{MW} TW

I have a girlfriend of 3 years now. Before that, had one for 2.5 years.

I'm 19 and I've never been asked out.

That sucks. Mind you most guys seem to be scared of nice girls. wink

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Ha! Thanks, y'all.
I've been looked at, but some guys tell me I'm intimidating.
What I don't get is that girls are asking guys out now. To me that seems... odd.

I havent had a girl friend in about a year,my last girl friend broke up with me cause the b**chy new chick convinced her too cause she wanted her to go out with her (b**chy girl) ugly sick *ss brother. I'm still pissed about it but i got my revenge real good oh yes. (sorry about some of my sorta swearing)

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

ok ive got a perfect idea for your situation make a boba fett costume(if you dont already have one) and go to a haloween party, the girls(some hot some ugly) will think u look so awsome that youl have to fight the off with the butt of your carbine!
(or make your costum have a REAL flame thrower.)

The jedi have defied the laws of physics for the last time. countless awsome villians have died. now they must be punished. . .

SD_Chick wrote:

I'm 19 and I've never been asked out.

Don't panic; I wasn't asked out till I was nineteen (and haven't been since, unless you count those Mexicans at the mall wink)

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

I had 1 boyfriend.  I have been single since 10:05 A.M August 10, 2005. For awhile I liked independance until I fell head over heels with a guy friend. And he did not want to go out with me. (airplane crash sound here). So just to sum up my luv life for you in an object... a toilet.

Boba
The drink of bounty hunters

I have a boyfriend too!
Eduardo
He is my newboyfriend!
We started about 1 week ago, and he is cool, totally nice!
And also he is cute!
I was tired to wait a person who probably would never come back.
So here I go!

Set goals along the way and never loose sight of them!!

Oh Cheese its! That happened to me to! She is one of my friends and she asked me if I was gay and told me that I was hot! So now I hide behind the lockers during P.E.

Boba
The drink of bounty hunters

i have been eyeing this girl at school shes single alittle nerdy like me we both like rock so should i ask her?

may the mandolarians conquer the galaxy