Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean

How many of you have seen the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy. I have.

I love them all. They are really good and great, savvy

Post what you think of it in this thread

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean

good movies...except the 2nd and one....and the 3rd....

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

I've seen them. I liked them.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

The first was fantastic, the second one was OK, and the 3rd one sucked. The english had like 300 ships against the pirates in the third movie, but one was destroyed so they all retreat? That doesn't make any sense....

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

I loved all three movies. smile

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

I thought they were all great. for some reason i like 2 the best.

The third i admit was way over the top but it's still good fun. Although i thought going over the edge of the earth was silly. Just because they beleived in the edge of the earth at the time doesn't mean its real, savvy hmm

i liked them all. there's gonna be a 4th one, no Elizabeth and Will, just a Jack and Barbossa movie, more like the first pirates.

There was Elizabeth and Will in the first

Fett_II wrote:

i liked them all. there's gonna be a 4th one, no Elizabeth and Will, just a Jack and Barbossa movie, more like the first pirates.

that sounds like good idea.
leave out will(he dident do much in the 3rd one)
leave out Elizabeth(shes hot but....in the movies-lame.

leave the greatest 2 movie characters in.
Jeffry rush as Barbossa was an awesome pirate.
and jack sparrow is just legendary in coolness.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Fett_II wrote:

How do you know?

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

How do you know?

That's only a more likely than not rumour as of this moment.  They're obviously going to milk all the money they can out of this.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:
Fett_II wrote:

How do you know?

That's only a more likely than not rumour as of this moment.  They're obviously going to milk all the money they can out of this.

Would make sense, just hope they can keep the cast together.  That usually the hardest thing about keeping a series of movies going.  Actors hate being type cast, even at the expense of cashing in on mega hits sometimes.  Also hope they don't slack off on the budget/script writing/acting if they try to keep it going

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Yes dude, YES! POTC is a great series. I enjoyed the second one the most.

Moving this one over to the Fans section, since this one is supposed to be about Star Wars Film and TV.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

15 (edited by kaushalsingh Sunday, December 9, 2012 8:39 am)

I enjoyed all three of them...they are worth watching!!!
But i enjoyed the third one the most,because of its creepy characters!!

Regimas wrote:

good movies...except the 2nd and one....and the 3rd....

my favorite was the third one.

Favorite Star Wars character: Boba. (Well, duh!)

And no, I do not have disney plus. I have to have everything spoiled for me. :(