Topic: Favorite energy drink?

Hey, Its me, GLOPINO wanting to know, What is your favorite energy drink?

Mine is AMP.

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Favorite energy drink?

I only like fizzy drinks.

I've never had an energy drink before......

Are they nice? smile

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Well when your going on a church all-nighter believe me, they are better than caffeine.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Energy drink is ok.But If you drink it a lot,you gonna broke you teeth. wink I don't drink it much.Sometimes,when I really want. Heh,I eat xylitol a lot and drink milk. big_smile So I don't drink soft drink very much.Or candy.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

sad

What about Kismet? wink

gatoraid.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

Gatoraid?

Is that nice?

As I said, I've never had an energy drink before. smile

But the best energy drink.

Gotta say Spam.
http://www.vandoornebeverages.nl/images/img_spamblik.jpg

I like either the TAB energy drink or G2 (low calorie Gatorade) after a workout.

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

10 (edited by Masterchief Monday, June 23, 2008 7:34 am)

Most people in Britain say Lucozade is the nicest. big_smile

Gatorade. it actually works, and doesn't taste like cough medicine *cough*MONSTER*cough*

Gatorade isn't really an energy drink is it?  Isn't it just a thirst quencher?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

I don't know.

It may be, but I've never heard o '  it. smile

Sev Fett wrote:

Well when your going on a church all-nighter believe me, they are better than caffeine.

I've worked for a food provider for a couple years and we were selling them. Most of them work because of the amount of caffeine or sugar they contain. They won't mention caffein but most of them contain real high amounts of it, bigger than in coffee or in those wake-up pills.

Fav would probably be the one with a girl on the cover, that tasted cherries. I think the name was Go-Go. Not sure it still exists.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

Masterchief wrote:

I only like fizzy drinks.

I've never had an energy drink before......

Are they nice? smile

They are nice and they're fizzy.

Nice pick, Glopino, and nice topic. Mine is definitely Amp. See my title, lol.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

For me it has to be Lucozade.

I do not like the energy drinks like Red Bull any more. I no longer have caffienated drinks. So when I do I get a horrible caffiene rush, which I do not like.

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I don't drink energy drinks

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Sev Fett wrote:

Yeah,it's more thirst quencher. And it doesn't taste like energy drink. tongue I think powerrade is thirst quencher too.

-F3TT- wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Yeah,it's more thirst quencher. And it doesn't taste like energy drink. tongue I think powerrade is thirst quencher too.

Well, in fact, most energy drinks work on either caffeine or sugar, so Gatorade can be considered as one in a way.

Cast iron and treadmills? Oh yes. Still sculpting me to what I really want to be, and I love it. :)

VAAM

Like everything else, it's mostly sugar, but some Japanese mad scientist combined it with a complex series of Amino Acids derived from Giant Hornet venom and Tryptophan.

Yeah, that's right... Giant Hornet venom.

Basically, your muscles can't feel themselves getting tired, so this stuff is strictly for athletic endurance. Several Olympic Gold Medalists swear by it, especially the marathoners. After I destroyed the ACL in my knee skateboarding, this stuff brought my hamstrings back from the brink and helped me to run again, I'm here to tell ya.

Tastes like bland lemonade.

VAAM ~ "It's what ALL the clones are drinking"

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

See I'm super sensitive to caffine, I get a nice buzz if i have enough, heart palpatations if i have too much. I had a red bull once... and nope, nothing. Didn't even like the taste. The only time i like the red bull is at parties... and you drop shots into it.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

I don't like energy drinks. They're nasty and they don't work. If I'm in THAT bad of a need for a pick-me-up, I'll drink a soda. At least those taste good!

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

My favorite energy drink is POWER THIRST!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRuNxHqwazs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5 … re=related

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Coca Cola     big_smile

I don't drink the named 'energy drinks'

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."