Re: NFL Superbowl

YEAH!!!!!!! I have to agree with Valthonin, probably the greatest game I've seen. Ok I know I haven't seen all too many, but still THE GIANTS WON THE FREAKIN SUPER BOWL!!!!!!

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: NFL Superbowl

that was a game of football. not to mention Tom Brady getting his *** handed to him (seriously they sacked and knocked him down a million times, my sister and I loved it). Oh, and also when Bill Belicheck or w/e his name is walked out of the stadium LOL! commercials were good too. makes me wana see Iron Man more than I already was gonna see it opening day.

Re: NFL Superbowl

Fett_II wrote:

that was a game of football. not to mention Tom Brady getting his *** handed to him (seriously they sacked and knocked him down a million times, my sister and I loved it). Oh, and also when Bill Belicheck or w/e his name is walked out of the stadium LOL! commercials were good too. makes me wana see Iron Man more than I already was gonna see it opening day.

Iron Man does look good. The game as I have stated before....was AWESOME!!!!

I even feel like my team won and they didn even go to the playoffs. Hahaha.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Re: NFL Superbowl

I lost five bucks on the game.

Did anyone see the Alice Cooper commercial?

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Re: NFL Superbowl

Yes.  It was pretty lame actually.  He got a 5 second spot.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: NFL Superbowl

I thought that it was funny.... all these things that hide in the night... Deer, Alice Cooper, Richard Simmons.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: NFL Superbowl

draco fett wrote:

I lost five bucks on the game.

Did anyone see the Alice Cooper commercial?

I think that was the best commercial of the night!!!!

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Re: NFL Superbowl

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh GIANTS!!!! I still don't understand how Manning got out of that one scrape...everyone was groaning until he spun outa the tackle and threw that bomb...dude!

                                                                BB*

[b]{MW}-[color=red]"Death and Destruction to Our Enemies"[/color][/b] 
[i] "I love that crunchy sound they make when they die."  ―RC-1207 (Sev), killing Geonosian [/i]

Re: NFL Superbowl

Beskaryc Beroya wrote:

Yeeeeeaaaahhhh GIANTS!!!! I still don't understand how Manning got out of that one scrape...everyone was groaning until he spun outa the tackle and threw that bomb...dude!

                                                                BB*

Was totally awe inspiring if you ask me. Had Giants day at work.... my whole area has finally earned football respect. No more making fun of us. We beat the team that no one thought could be beaten. Ha ha SUCKERS! ( There's no Patriot fans here is there..i can't remember. Winning has made my memory sloppy. lol.)

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: NFL Superbowl

It almost brought a tear to my eye simply because I love the underdog.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Re: NFL Superbowl

I'm not sure if I already said it but I am usually an underdog cheerer.  Take example my favourite team.  The Jets.  Don't laugh.  If you know Val's team you can laugh at him.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: NFL Superbowl

Sev Fett wrote:

I'm not sure if I already said it but I am usually an underdog cheerer.  Take example my favourite team.  The Jets.  Don't laugh.  If you know Val's team you can laugh at him.

Im an Eagles fan. This seasons wasnt to great either.

"Trample The Weak, Hurdle The Dead"

Re: NFL Superbowl

I can understand being a Jets fan though. They're my other local team, just not my team. Both teams play in my home state.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Re: NFL Superbowl

I root for the Bills, the only NY football team smile

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

Re: NFL Superbowl

Mereel wrote:

I root for the Bills, the only NY football team smile

My uncle would absolutely love you.