26 (edited by The Yautja Saturday, March 25, 2006 11:12 am)

Re: the Final: Jango vs Jodo

BFFC-Mel wrote:

Probably because they're just characters made in Boba's shadow. The original will
always be the best.

Of course.  Boba was awesome because of his mysteriousness and originality.  Jodo and Jango are posers.  Jodo is slightly better because Boba killed him, but then theres Jango.  I believe I posted all about what i think of jango in a different topic.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Boba Dude wrote:

WHY????
There has to be a reason why you hate sombody

Like if they're an extremely annoying little midget?

Actually, my default opinion of most people is hate, unless they give me a reason not to hate them. Very simple. Then there's just the random rushes of hate I get towards random people, which earns them my undying hatred for no reason whatsoever.

With Jango and Jodo however, there are multiple reasons why I hate them. Primarily among them, and very obvious, is that they're ridiculously bad posers of Boba, as stated above by the very keen and wise Yautja. Secondly, I experienced one of those random bursts of passionate dislike towards both of them, once again leading me to despise any mention of them that does not include a very slow and painful transition into the afterlife.

And, most importantly, Jango has sissy guns.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

28 (edited by The Yautja Sunday, March 26, 2006 2:00 pm)

SciFifreak90 wrote:
Boba Dude wrote:

WHY????

Actually, my default opinion of most people is hate, unless they give me a reason not to hate them. Very simple. Then there's just the random rushes of hate I get towards random people, which earns them my undying hatred for no reason whatsoever.

With Jango and Jodo however, there are multiple reasons why I hate them. Primarily among them, and very obvious, is that they're ridiculously bad posers of Boba, as stated above by the very keen and wise Yautja. Secondly, I experienced one of those random bursts of passionate dislike towards both of them, once again leading me to despise any mention of them that does not include a very slow and painful transition into the afterlife.

Yeah . . . You ever get that feeling where you just want to punch someone in the throat even though you've never seen them before?  That happens to me all the time.  It's probably the way certain people act or look that triggers some sort of instinctive behavior.  Stereotypes and suck-uppy/disruptive kids annoy me to no end.    Thankfully I'm pretty good at restraining myself.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

...I'm not.

The Yautja wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:
Boba Dude wrote:

WHY????

Yeah . . . You ever get that feeling where you just want to punch someone in the throat even though you've never seen them before?  That happens to me all the time.  It's probably the way certain people act or look that triggers some sort of instinctive behavior.  Stereotypes and suck-uppy/disruptive kids annoy me to no end.    Thankfully I'm pretty good at restraining myself.

Yeah I want to punch SiFifreak90.. But he would probably kick my butt. But I doubt it. He would'nt beat up a kid.
Would you SiFi?

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Age has no part in my judgement. Gender does, as I would never hit a woman of any age, but in retalliation, I would indeed strike a boy. There are exceptions, such as a 6 year old, no matter how violent, will receive no retribution from me. From about 10 on though, anyone that I consider deserving of pain will in turn receive it.

So Boba Dude, to answer your question: yes, I would beat you into unconsciousness if necessary.

What's this Arc, deleted your post? Now why would you do a thing like that?

33 (edited by SciFifreak90 Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:48 pm)

Unlike you, I don't back down at the first sight of an admin. Don't hide the moment it becomes clear that I might get in trouble. I take it, and the consequences that go with it. I don't see backing down as an option.

And you Boba Dude, just about as big and tough as Arc aren't you? If I hurt you, your dad will come kill me. Geez, try not to go overboard with all that masculinity. You're taking this all very seriously sai, too seriously. What you asked me was hypothetical, and I answered. Now you think I'm actually going to hurt you. Get on a new pair of pants mate, because here's the thing: you can't get hurt online.

Aww, your father luffs you. Almost enough to bring tears to my eyes. Almost. I really don't care what your father thinks of you, hell, I'd be ashamed of having a son who hides behind me for everything. I'd get him some martial arts, tell him to work out, and have him solve his own problems. Self-reliance sai, you obviously know nothing of it.

And again with these empty, defiant lines. "I'm done with you." Well, good for you midget-man, because I'm sure as hell not done with you. So wipe your eyes, swap out your damp trousers, stop trembling, and at least try to take things like a man. I say try, because I understand that might be a bit difficult for you.

34 (edited by Boba Dude Sunday, March 26, 2006 8:59 pm)

I do have self-reliance. I am sorry that I over reacted. And can you please not call me midget-man. I am not short by any means. I am sorry that I sounded like I hide behind my Father, because I don't. I have to deal with rude kids at school and mean kids like that. I hope this all makes sense.

-Boba Dude

I am just trying to make peace with you SiFi. I don't like to argure with you. I hope you will agree with me.

-Boba Dude