Re: Mystik (RPG)

Kal'ok'eth rode onward. The Charger you pursue does not need rest Dusk thought. "But the rider will, i can be sure if that." Kal responded "I'll find him, and kill him when he does, I can use a full strength paralize spell."

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Blast, that was the fourth time I fell asleep while riding Cloud so far." though Valthonin. He liked to stay awake while riding so that he could watch for incoming danger, but Cloud would have none of it. He needed that rest anyway so it worked out. His hooves were tearing up the road beneath them. He saw an inn was about to turn Cloud into it, but then he saw something ahead of him. A large crooked rock split the path ahead of them. The rock was an unnatural shade of black. The rock split the path into two different directions and Valthonin checked his map, he had to go left. He looked back at the inn, he didn't need the rest anymore, but he sure wanted hot food. There was a merchants booth next to the stable, and Valthonin saw a three tailed horse in the stable. This intrigued him. The owner looked to be the necromancer whom he saw earlier, he was trading with the merchant. Damn, if he was already this far, Valthonin was seriously behind schedule. He took the left path and Cloud blasted past the rock. Ahead of them was a very dense jungle. Valthonin rode over the bridge that provided passage over the huge valley beneath him, and slowed down Cloud so he didn't destory it. After the bridge he entered the jungle and Cloud burst into top speed again.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Kal'ok'eth was near an inn, there was a odd horse here. He dismounted, and looked for someone. He found the owner soon, some mage. He approched the man and asked him "What brings you out this way?"

Ph34r wrote:

"As much as I would like," Malachai replied to the strange man who had approached him. "I'm afraid I have pressing engagement elsewhere. See my friend," Malachai motioned to Squee. "Wishes for me to meet his employer, so that I may make a living for myself. And while these woods are no doubt pleasant and serene, I have encountered one denizen of this area who is far less occomadating. Good day, sir." And Malachai, Squee and the undead army were on their way.

Malachai once again touched his scar lightly with his index finger. The blood from the attacker's blade was still etched in his flesh. Good.

:Domovoi appeared once again behind malachai, having been observing this entire time.:

"You know, I know the one you speak of."

:Domovoi copied himself to the left, and the copy spoke.:

"And killing him will prove impossible, without the Mirrari. (Your orb of Hepzibah.)"

:Another copy appeared to the right, this one garbed as was Domovoi's custom, in leather armor a green roughspun garments, his monkspade at his back.  The planeswalker was deadly, though he wouldn't be to loud about it.  He walked like we barely knew how. This new one spoke.:

"And it is not something I intend to let you have.  Everything has it's gaurdian, like Shinomori in his woods. That orb is all that remains of one of the greatest planeswalkers in recent memory, and one such as you will not wield it."

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

105 (edited by Ph34r Tuesday, September 4, 2007 3:42 pm)

((Dude, I'm freakin miles away from your forest right now, I'm talking to Adeptus's character.))

Malachai surveyed this Orkaulathan who had approached. He seemed friendly enough.

"Oh you know, this and that, Just trying to barter a good deal for my friend the orc over there."

"Some horse you've got there."

"Oh, that? Well, yes it was a...gift from a friend of mine. He isn't from around here, and in his homeland, these horses are fairly common."
As they were speaking, Malachai was pantomiming with the merchant about Squee's hammer. Malachai was able to talk the merchant into trading the hammer what can only be described as an enormous buthcer knife, the blade alone being as tall as Malachai.

What is your name, traveller?" Malachai inquired.
"kal'o'keth."
"Malachai. A pleasure meeting you."

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

(not Tai'kor Orkaulathan, lizard person.)
" I am persuing a paladin, it seems. He goes after the Orb of Hepzibah. His horse in unnatural, fast, and does not need rest.Would you be able to help me?" Kal'ok'eth wasnt used to asking for help, but this time, it was completly nessicary.

"Interesting. I too am pursuing this fabled item, why do wish to have it?"

"I do not seek it for personal gain, I am retrieving for my employer ta'lein the-"

"Ta'lein? Hmm, she has deployed me and my associate as well. It appears we share the same goal, Kal'o'Keth. I accept your offer."
Malachai returned to his other allies, bestowing Squee with his new weapon. The orc was very pleased.
"Friends," Malachai spoke to Squee and Zephyr. "This is Kal'o'Keth. He also works for lady Ta'lein and is also searching for the Orb of Hepzibah. Zephyr, there is more than enough room on your back for him to ride."
"I-on-ly-hope-he-does-not-wat-as-much-as-the-orc." Was the demon horse's reply.
"As I said," Malachai told Kal, "The horse is not from around here."

108 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, September 4, 2007 3:51 pm)

Valthonin rode fast on Cloud through the thinck jungle, the already decrepid path being torn apart by Cloud's hooves. He had one hand on the saddle and the other was holding the map. He was looking for a large waterfall that would be his first marker in the jungle. He hadn't found it, he felt somewhat lost. He was absorbed in the map when a blood curtling roar shook the forest around him and made Cloud come to a halt. Valthonin stuffed the map into his pack. The beast was close. The deafening roar sounded again, closer this time. Valthonin peered into the thick jungle brush to his right where the roar emmanated from. Yes it was close indeed...very, very clo-SNAP CRASH BOOM!!!!!! The giant reptilian beast burst from the jungle to Valthonin's right and it's enormous head knocked Valthonin off Cloud, whom Valthonin dismissed afterwards after standing up. He unhooked Brightblade from his back as the beast reared its great head and Valthonin got the full view of the beast he was about to face. http://www.kidsdinos.com/images/dinosau … 815284.jpg

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

"We should move, I can cloak all of us, including the..er...horse" Kal said, he moved out to Dusk. "Go, be back in three days time, if I'm not here head east to a camp, wait there." As you wish. Dusk turned and went to the forest

110 (edited by Raj'el Vhett Tuesday, September 4, 2007 10:43 pm)

(Ignore me, too.  That's how it works right?  He's a planeswalker.  he can Planeswalk to anywhere he wants.  I created him so I could rp outside the bleeding forest.  So how about I post it again, and next time don't just wave away what someone writes?)

:Domovoi 'walked (planeswalked) behind malachai, having been observing this entire time.:

"You've had a tumbling with the Gaurdian yes?  A fight I'm surprised you won."

:Domovoi copied himself to the left, and the copy spoke.:

"Killing him will prove impossible, without the Mirrari. (Your orb of Hepzibah.)"

:Another copy appeared to the right, this one garbed as was Domovoi's custom, in leather armor a green roughspun garments, his monkspade at his back.  The planeswalker was deadly, though he wouldn't be to loud about it.  He walked like we barely knew how. This new one spoke.:

"And it is not something I intend to let you have.  Everything has it's gaurdian, like Shinomori in his woods. That orb is all that remains of one of the greatest planeswalkers in recent memory, and one such as you will not wield it."

Valthonin began by casting a bless spell upon himself for added protection and then charged at the giant reptilian beast. He slashed at it's leg but the giant reptile was surprisingly quick. It dodged Valthonin's attack and then kicked him with its other leg, sending Valthonin flying through the jungle. He brushed himself off and charged at the giant reptile again. Thats when Valthonin was really surprised. The beast looked straight at Valthonin and opened its giant jaws, a huge cloud of flame came billowing out and was headed straight for him. He jumped behind a large rock just as the fire shot past him and began to melt the rock. Valthonin quickly set a fire resistance aura on himself and threw himself on top of the rock. He leveled his sword and jumped towards the beas. It breathed fire at him again but Valthonin's aura protected him from being boiled inside his armor. When he reached the beast he cut its head in half and landed beneath it, watching its lifeless body fall to the ground. He sheathed his sword and saw that the beast had kicked him in the right direction, he was next to the waterfall he was looking for. He summoned Cloud, checked his map and rode off towards the next marker.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Malachai was surprised this man could see him through Kal'o'Keth's cloaking spell. How that worked, he was not sure.

"So, you work with the shadow warrior who attacked me? Well, friend it appears you are mistaken. I intend to defeat that bothersome maggot without the use of the Orb, or the 'mirrari' as you call it. Indeed, I already have deduced the early details for my plans of vengeance, none of which involve the orb. I have honor, you see. Defeating him by using the orb would not mean it was I who slew him, but the mirrari. The power that will end him is mine and mine alone. Now I would appreciate if you would leave me be."

And with that Zephyr broke into a gallop and the adventurers resumed their quest.

(does that include Kal'ok'eth?)

Yepper. I'm geussing Mr. "I can do anything I want whenver want wherever I want" Popped up beside Zephyr mid-journey to interupt the smooth sailing. We're moving on now.

(Good.  Send me an e-mail when Shinomori is needed again.  Both are based on a story I like, as are everyone elses characters.  So if you dodn't like Domovoi, he's out.  You suck, but he's out.)

(there are others I can make, maybe later on, not neccesarily against you.)

(Calm yourself, kimosabe. If you read some earlier posts of mine, a large sum of Ta'lein's forces are headed towards your enchanted forest for Shinomori to cut a swath through. And just have Domovoi be on the same quest for the Orb/Mirrari. Maybe he can ally himself with Valthonin or whoever Mandal Shadowwarrior's character is ((sorry, can't remember his name)). I just think your guys are a little too...invincible. If you could just make Domovoi less god-like, i'd be cool with it. Not trying to start an internet fight.  Peace.)

Not invicible, just wel played.  They all have their weaknesses, but a planeswalker never dies.  He can be beaten, and the rewards for doing so are awesome.

Planeswalkers are a creation of Magic, the Gathering.  They can walk between the planes of the multiverse, to different locations within a plane, shapeshift, and they never sleep.  Besides that they can draw on massive amounts of mana, and they retain thier strength and skills from their mortal lives.  He's immortal only in the sense he doesn't die.  You can "Kill" him, but he'll heal slowly and be back later, most likely with congratulations and a handshake.

THe runes are easily defeated, but I'll leave you to figure it out.  The Shadowwalking is th challenge here, and you'll need domovoi's help to do it.

And there's another elf to be joining the party soon.  He'll be immediately pro-Mirrari (An orb similar to the one you described exists in MAgic, so since they're magic based, that's what they call it.
It's all good.  I was having a rough day, another in the life of a US MArine.  Hoorah.

Well, if you had a bad day defending our country, then I apologize for any unfriendlyness. Let the rp continue!

Did everyone forget about this rpg?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Not me. I just posted last (story wise) and I'm waiting with bated breath for somebody to go next. COME ON PEOPLE! DON'T LET THE RP DIE!!!

(i was waiting as well,
Valthonin, if you get there first, which i think you will, dont take the orb completle. theres some sort demon bound to it.)
They had been moving for a while, they had passed some kind of giant lizard, it was dead. The other had been here, they were getting closer.

The band of adventurers rode on for several more hours until the sun had completely set, and only Zephyr's otherworldy glow allowed them to see where they were headed. In time Zephyr became tired, so they decided to set up camp for the night. While Kal and Squee had a dispute about how to set up camp, Malachai took Zephyr by his mane.

"You boys set up camp. I'm going to chat with a higher authority." Zephyr glowed even more intensely, until the light was too brightto look at. Then, all at once, the light faded to nothing and Zephyr and Malachai were gone.

Crossing to deity dimension often left one feeling extremely nauseous, but Malachai was so accustomed to the process that he hardly felt it as his body was ripped through the fabric of space and time. He stood on a great set of stone steps, atop a amethyst hill surrounded by like-colored mountains and valleys. The sky was constantly fluxing and rippling, like the surface of a pond during a monsoon. All sorts of colors flashed in an out, simultaneously. The first time Malachai had come here, the sight of the sky had given him a seizure.

He walked up the stone steps, and the stone guards standing at the doorway of the Golden King's palace moved out of the way without a word of protest.   The mansion was made of the same violet stones as the surrounding mountain range, but the ceilings were adorned with bright paintings of the king's best soldiers. He proceeded down the opulent hallway, and eventually came to the Golden King's main quarters. Foutains of bright gold water stood in each corner of the pentagon-shaped room, and in the middle there was an enormous pedestal where the king lay sleeping, curled up like a great scaled cat.

Malachai cleared his throat.
"Great King!" He bellowed, his voice echoing many times over.

The king opened one eye, and lifted his head drowsily. "Why do you disturb me, Malachai?" Came the king's response, his old voice emanating wisdom and kindness."And where is Zasalamel? It has been so long since you summoned him. Kyrie informs me he is dead, but that is prepostorous."

"I'm afraid Kyrie's psychic link with her late brother did not lie, sir. Zasalamel is dead. He has been slain by one of immense power, who hides in the shadows and commands the bloodrunes. I believe it would be best if you and a squad of your finest knights were to launch an assault on the forest where he resides."

"No."

"Pardon?" Malachai was slightly surprised.

"You summoned Zasalamel, and put him in harm's way. If you had not dragged him against his will, he would be alive. Furthermore, your abuse of your summoning power has cause dKyrie to become permanently sealed off from your world. You can summon any of my people, save myself. One with such power as yourself, surely you
can defeat this interloper without my divine intervention. If you fall, then I shall consider authoritative action, but not unless."

Malachai was harldy surprised. He was sure this would be the king's response, but it didn't hurt to ask. He decided to leave the Deity realm for the time being. He would re-summon Zephyr in the morning.

"As you wish.....King Grandolar."

(well im speachless. I got suspiscious as i read stuff like, scaled cat and all the gold stuff. then it finally said Grandolar. Awsome twist.)
Valthonin had finally cleared the jungle and was now crossing a mountain pass. It was truly beautiful. The wild flowers had taken over the road and everything around and there was color as far as the eye could see. The breeze blew gently, and the smell of the flowers wafted through Valthonin's helm and filled him with relaxation. Valthonin veered off the road momentarily and slowed Cloud to a gallop. He stopped at cliff edge and peered down at the jungle far below. He was glad he left. It was crawling with those reptiles, although the one he killed was the biggest he'd encountered so far. He was just below the clouds and an few more minutes of riding would take him above them. The sun was setting however, and that was about the time that Valthonin usually ate dinner. He was tired of the provisions he packed and wanted hot food. He dismounted and tracked down a dear, killing it and cooking it at the same time with a searing light spell. He applied some seasoning that he never leaves home without and feasted upon his kill. Delectible. He picked some apples for Cloud and for himself to eat along the road. Night came and he was considering not sleeping upon Cloud's soft back for the night. That changed when he saw the light from the camp fire in the jungle below. He was still being followed. They were a ways off though, but Valthonin wasn't going to take his distance from them for granted. He mounted Cloud and took off into the dark mountain pass.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(whats that from, sory, not much of a fantasy reader/player/whatever.)
Kal'ok'eth pushed the ork, who was slightly larger than him, back. (the were intended to be like in Elder Scrolls, exept not as bright/nice) He snarled, and reached for the darkone. "I have been on this world for over one hundered years, I know how to set up a camp, some times brute strength isnt always the answer"

Grandolar? hes a gold dragon i made up for my character, not from any book or game or anything. Read my first post to learn about him.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas