26 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 31, 2007 6:53 am)

Re: Mystik (RPG)

Kal'ok'eth saw something along the trail. He drew the sisters (what he calls his blades) and replaced his helmet, going forward, after casting a cloak spell, he was invisible, his training takeing over, and he moved without a sound.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

"Yes across the wastes their was a fight going on, some barbarians were attacking a city.  Can I go now me really hungry."  Squee said backing up, this elf was fast and Squee knew that a fight in his woode was not a good thing, but maybe later when he wasn't out numbered.

(Outnumbered?  There's only one of him.)

:Shinomori let the blade fly again, this time slicing the things nose across the bridge.  It was minor damage, but it would leave a significant scar.:

"Go.  And tell who ever you follow to stay out of my woods."

:He lept at the Orc, falling through his shadow into obscurity, to observe froma realm all his own.:

[i]Verd ori'shya beskar'gam[/i]-A warrior is only as good as his armor.
[i]Cogito, ergo armatum sum[/i]- I think, therefore I'm armed.

29 (edited by Valthonin Tuesday, September 4, 2007 3:32 pm)

Name:Valthonin (yea i love this name)
Race:Aasimar (half celestial, which is kinda godlike, and half human)
Age:?, looks to be late 20s early 30s however, his aasimar heritage gives him long silver hair and facial hair as well as gold eyes
Class:Paladin (fusion of a Knight and a healer)
Side:i dont know yet i guess
WOC:enchanted two handed sword called Brightblade
WOC2:a celestial hammer he can summon that is made of fire
Spells:Lay on hands, exercism, lightning bolt, turn undead, bless, Hammer of the Gods, implosion, searing light, restoration, consecration, Hammer of Justice, Protection aura's.
Armor: Gold and silver armor, amazingly comfortable, agile and strong. This, but the wings on the helm are made of adamantium and are smaller http://www.thisismyguild.com/uploads/Pa … -glow2.png

This was 5th time Valthonin had changed dimensions. The great gold dragon Grandolar had been a phantasmic figure, and had chosen Valthonin (or maybe forces greater that the great dragon had) for the task of traveling to different times and dimensions throughout the cosmos. Within these dimensions it was Valthonin's duty to find and stop any hostile takeovers or genocides or unstoppable wars. When he asked the Grandolar why it was his duty, he simply responded by saying that a greater force that either of them is attempting to disrupt all life and turn it into a hellish nightmare. That was all, for now. This time it seemed, a city was under siege. He could smell them fromhis position on the hilltop, orcs. This looked like a typical orc slaying quest, yet no quest Grandolar send him on was simple at all. He made his was to the besieged city. Surely he could lend his sword to help the citizens of it.

(ps.)
your RPG's are great adeptus.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

:Shinomori found the small shadows cast by this new figure, and spoke from within the safety of his realm, his non-existence, his fortress of darkness.:

"I Ask only once:  What is your bussiness in my woods?"

:THe voice echoed from every patch of darkness, every shadow under every leaf.  In his woods, he was as good as omnipresent.:

Valthonin stopped and looked around slowly. His gut was never wrong. He knew he was being followed. Yet if the person who just spoke had the intention of killing him he'd be dead already. So he waited to se if the shadow would make a move or let him pass unfalthered. Valthonin pondered a moment. There was no sound of animal life at the moment. All had ceased when the confrontation began. The wind blew soflty through the trees and the gently swaying soothed Valthonin's soul. The smell of the burning city stabbed through the gentle scent of the forest greens and flowers.
"I mean you no harm. I was unaware that these woods belonged to anyone but the animals and the trees dwelling within them. I sinply wish to make my way to the nearby city to aid them in their time of need. There is no need for bloodshed here." Valthonin replied earnestly. He could have activated his helms true seeing aura, but that was unnecessary at the moment. However if need be, he was ready. He was always ready. He had been through so much there was no way he couldn't be. Grandolar chose wisely.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

32 (edited by wizardofcars Friday, August 31, 2007 4:17 am)

Raj'el Vhett wrote:

(Outnumbered?  There's only one of him.)

(He's an orc he has to justify to himself why he was bettered.)

Wipeing the blood from his face he made his way back toward the path where the undead army was.  He had the rabbit, mushrooms, and berries.
"Sorry for the slow return I was ambushed."

Malachai waited patiently as Squee returned with his crushed rabbit. The utter foolishness of the orc astounded him. Malachai noticed the slight cut on Squee's nose.

"Hmm? Squee, what happened to your nose?"

"Uh, Squee met owner of dese woods. Owner not nice. Me think we should leave now. You want some rabbit?"

Malachai looked around inquisitvely. "Hmm...yes, thsnk you." The necromancer ripped off one of the rabbit's feet, and drained the blood from it in one gulp. "You can have the meat" he said, giving the rest to the orc.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

34 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Friday, August 31, 2007 6:53 am)

Valthonin wrote:

(ps.)
your RPG's are great adeptus.

(thanks, i have a realy good one planed its gona be called Epic)

Kal'ok'eth was nearing the woods where he had seen somthing. The sisters were ready, and they were hungry for blood, he could feel it in the odd warmth of the twin blades. Their metal was sharp, and gold in color, and their blades curved viscously (spelling sorry) the stones on their hilts seemed to have liquids in them, and they seemed to swirl. The blades were ready to kill, if the need arose.

35 (edited by Mandal_ShadowWarrior Friday, August 31, 2007 1:48 pm)

Ka'rta walked in the elven forests looking for the orc that had walked in here. He would sharpen his own skills, by killing the crude creature.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

:All are greeted with the same message, this voice from every shadow.:

"What are you doing here?  My woods will not be your battleground."

(I'm not taking over the topic.  Just setting myself up to be everyone's enemy.  Every now and then it's fun to just kill everything.)

(or try to kill everything)
"I am only here to see what has happend. I mean you no harm, but if you attack, i can burn your woods down" Kal'ok'eth said. He had no hostile intentions, but his training told him to be ready.

"My business is seeking the shadow, and giving death to the unworthy of life" replied Ka'rta to the forest.

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Eating raw rabbit was nothing new to an orc, but Squee was surprised to see a humanoid drink the blood of an animal.
"Dat all you want, I got mushroom, and berries?"
Malachai replied "Yes that the life force contained in the blood was enough to sustain him."
"Not for me, da meat is better."  Squee thought about it as he ate some of the mushrooms.
"I make good drink now, you like."
Crushing the berries and squizing the mushrooms until they produced a thick liquid he mixed them together added some water and mint leaves.
"Dis de best drink, have some."
Squee chugged his in a matter of seconds Malachai was not as enthused, but did sip out of politness.

"I never intended them to to be. It is not my battleground to command however, for the battleground belongs to those souls who are laid to rest upon it. I am simply passing through. I do not consider you my enemy and you should not consider me as yours. I seek to travel through these woods to the nearby city. Use of force on either side is unecessary." Valthonin replied to the disembodied voice.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

While the drink certainly could be better, the life energies of the plants was still brimming in the drink. In time, Malachai had downed the entire beverage, leaving him feeling quite rejuvenated.

"So, I suppose we should be making our way to this Ta'lein person, hmm?" Malachai asked.

"Oh yeah, we bettuh git going." Came the orc's response.

"Yes, I suppose we should. But, just to make sure no interlopers try to follow us, allow me to leave a little road block."

Malachai withdrew a pair of clawed golves from within his robes and placed them on his hands. On the ground, he used the clawed fingers to etch a pentagram in the soil. Around the pentagram he drew a circle, inscribing  it with numerous arcane markings. He stooped down and placed his left hand in the center of the pentagram and began to recite an ancient text. Summoning these demons often left him drained physically, but Squee's food, still frsh inside him, would help decrease the summoning's taxation upon his body. His eyes, empty and cold, devoid of pupils, seemed to glow, brimming with magic power. His voice came, deep and demonic, as if we was possessed.

" Summon Zasalamel!"

There was a sound of thunder, the wind howled like a banshee as a cloud of dust rose and purple lightning struck down in front of Malachai and his company. And then, all was calm. The wind ceased, the cloud of dust fell, and in its place was a great stone lizard, standing 25 feet tall, his granite eyes glinting with feral rage, prepared to swallow up any intruders who his master wished harm. This was Zasalmel, the great stone beast.

"Ma-la-kai..." growled the beast. "you-sum-moned-me?" It bellowed.

"Yes." Came the response, althoguh Malachain had a bit of trouble getting to his feet. "I have been followed by at least two pestering swine. One of them is tai'kor, and another is a....Squee would you telling what attacked you again?"

"Uh...elf, if Squee remember right. Very fast. Made no noise when it sneak up on me."

"Thank you. There you are, Zasalamel. A tai'kor and an elf assassin. Although, you may kill anyone else you encounter, it matters not to me."

"Hmph." The stone reptile grunted.

"Allright Squee, let's be on our way." The necromancer, the orc, and the army of undead and goblins continued on their way, all in awe of Malachai's dark power.

:Shinomori spoke to all again, not emerging from his realm of darkness.:

"Travelers be welcome, you will come to no harm by me.  The city is outside my protection, but within the woods no blood shall be shed, lest you feel the consequences."

:With that, he withdrew from the shadows, slicing his arm to put blood upon his blade, and appeared from the darkness behind this new stone, this concrete soul of hatred and malice.  A sure hostile.  He carved the rune for "Shatter" into the things back, and it instantly crumbled into pebbles.:

"And he whet his blade, and rained death upon his enemies"

:With that quote from the Creed, he plunged back into shadow, unethereal, untouchable in liquid darkness.:

Valthonin nodded at this new arrangement and continued on his path towards the ruined city. (So im alone on this side huh? Very well)

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Squee was still in awe as they walked away, wondering if he had really seen what he thought he saw.  With his keen eye sight off in the distance he saw a glint in the dirt, with the curriosity and zeal of youth he bounded down the path.  Once close enough to make out what was partally burried he pulled the war hammer off his back he wouldn't be surprised again.  Looking over his shoulder as he bent down he discovered a jewel encrusted orb that had a soft glow almost soothing, he knew that he didn't know what it was but it was nice maybe Malachai would he seemed to know everything. Running back he couldn't wait to show Malachai his new prize.
"Hey hey look at dis Malachai."  he held out the orb in his dirty hand "You tink it worth anyting."

45 (edited by Ph34r Friday, August 31, 2007 5:23 pm)

"Hmm? Let me see..." Squee handed Malachai the orb, is diamonds glinting in the light. Malachai noticed that when he made contact with the orb, his fatigue from the summon.

"Could it be...." He began, bewildered by the sphere's carresing aura.

"By the gods....it is..." Malachai observed the orb with the greatest scrutiny. He could hardly believe it. How had such a priceless and powerful artifact come to being covered in dirt? Surely, something of such magnitude and power would be hidden in an impenetrable fortress of some kind...

"Merciful heaven, it is! The Orb of Hepzibah! The mystic orb that constantly pours rejuvenating mana from the Realm of Gods! "

"Uh...what? Squee not understand."

"My dear Squee, do you not realize what you found?!?!"

Squee's blank stare spoke volumes.

Malachai sighed a deep sigh of bewilderment. " Fine. then I shall tell you:
In ancinet times, millions of years ago, the ancient god Hepzibah was locked in battle with Davros the Exterminator, the monstrous demon, who wished to annihilate all living things on the earth. Hepzibah succeeded in imprisoning Davros in a world beyond ours, but she was dragged into his prison with davros. Legend has it, as she was dragged to Davros, she poured all of her magical power into this orb, so as to make sure Davros couldn't force her to free him.
Now do you see? This orb, if I'm correct, contains limitless magic. Power enough to tear a hole in the fabric of time and reality."

Squee was obviously still confused.

"Let me make this clear. With this weapon, your boss Tai'len can not lose." And neither can I. Malachai thoguht to himself.

:Shinomori had heard all of this, and spoke to this strange pair from their own shadows, and the large shadow cast by this object.:

"I warned you, small one.  Leave things well enough alone.  And now you have endangered my forest."

:His blade, still wet with blood, his and the orc's, came from the shadows to scrawl a few runes on the ground beneath their feet.:

"Nature, Reclaim, Destroy."

"And the roots of the forest drank then blood down, and reclaimed what was theirs."

:Vines spring from the earth, choking the orc and siezing the orb, pulling it back into the shadow realm to be rehidden.  It would not facilitate a battle that would harm the forest.:

"So it's a jail, how jail gonna help us win a battle?" Squee asked still confused
"This jail as you so put it contains all the power of the demon and the god.  Anytime you use magic it puts a drain on your soul, this replinishes it instantly."  Malachai said with the patince of a saint.
"Oh, I see you don't get tired now right, ok you hold the orb it good for you keeping the dead in line."

(Way to ignore my post...)

(No worries. My post works after yours.  I'll repost, and it'll go from there.)

:Shinomori had heard all of this, and spoke to this strange pair from their own shadows, and the large shadow cast by this object.:

"I warned you, small one.  Leave things well enough alone.  And now you have endangered my forest."

:His blade, still wet with blood, his and the orc's, came from the shadows to scrawl a few runes on the ground beneath their feet.:

"Nature, Reclaim, Destroy."

"And the roots of the forest drank then blood down, and reclaimed what was theirs."

:Vines spring from the earth, choking the orc and siezing the orb, pulling it back into the shadow realm to be rehidden.  It would not facilitate a battle that would harm the forest.:

Squee choked and gasped as the vines worked their way up his legs and arround his neck. At that instant when he was about to give in he started swinging wildly with his rock.  Cutting crushing and smashing the vines, Squee let out a howl to allert the other orcs of attack. They quickly came to his aid but didn't know what to do, one came up with the idea to set the vines on fire but Malachai stepped in and cast a spell of his own the vines began to writher and die.