Re: Non starwars mandos.

Havn't read those...but does anyone else feel a sudden urge to rip R.A. Salvatore's arms off and beat him to death with them?

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

same here, that $&$*#$^%#@%. I think another good mando would be Gerard Butler, aka King Leonidas from 300, if anyone hasn't said him already. And the guy who played Xerxes could make a good Vader voice.

I said any of the 300; but those guys can't be mentioned enough    big_smile

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

A_A he is from a book series by R. A. Salvatore (the man who killed chewie)
he is from a series of the forgotten realms books put out by wizards of the coast, and the overall series is called the Legend of Drizzt, at the moment there are around 28 books at the moment, another trilogy on the way, the first book of said trilogy came out around october.  but its a really good series.
and Drizzt is a Drow elf, but hes a good guy

I never thought about Drizzt... Thats a good one. But yeah, those books are great. I think Salvatore gets ripped too much for the Chewie thing though. Someone had to die, and honestly, i love chewie but, better him than Solo.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

This dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0I8xQfOZtw .

take it easy baby take it as it comes

Valthonin wrote:
Ale'ika Skirta wrote:

A_A he is from a book series by R. A. Salvatore (the man who killed chewie)
he is from a series of the forgotten realms books put out by wizards of the coast, and the overall series is called the Legend of Drizzt, at the moment there are around 28 books at the moment, another trilogy on the way, the first book of said trilogy came out around october.  but its a really good series.
and Drizzt is a Drow elf, but hes a good guy

I never thought about Drizzt... Thats a good one. But yeah, those books are great. I think Salvatore gets ripped too much for the Chewie thing though. Someone had to die, and honestly, i love chewie but, better him than Solo.

In the last of the NJO series in the paperback version they had a Q&A with the authors and Salvatore said that Lucas told them not to kill any character from the movies jacen jaina or mara, and salvatore something like "Someone had to die so we decided on the family dog"

and Gerard Butler seems to be becoming the newest action hero, because he was in a movie called beowulf and grendle ((cant spell the monsters name sorry)

[i]Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la.[/i]
Not gone, merely marching far away.-----[i]Mandalorian phrase for the departed[/i]

John Creasy

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."