Re: Boba Fett costume templates

it will be on around seven o clock ok so be on around then

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

good luck with your costume!   big_smile

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

green helmeted fett wrote:

good luck with your costume!   big_smile

THANX THE GAUNTLET WILL BE ON AT 7:00 OR any time around there

Ryan vanvulkangoedwell miss you bud your gone to heavan and you will be missed...Jared and Jacob your brothers...think of this not a good bye but a see you later.....and ill bring the beers! :?

green helmeted fett wrote:

are the templates for ure costume that novill talon are helping you with?

no but it seems that alot of people want to build fett costumes but arnt good at building from scratch..(usaully)so they don't build it...but with templates people can just cut away and in week it will be finished...

i cant make one because i'm small compared to you 11 to a big number.   sad

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

It doesn't matter how old you are. You complain that we treat you differently because you are young, and then you say that you are unable to do things because you are young.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

im 12 for pete sakes and im makin my costume and so far it looks awesome SO QUIT COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......sorry i didnt know you were 12 okay!? :X and i like your costume i havent complained about it at all i think it is brilliant so there! sad

ill post pics of my almost finished gauntlets at 7:00 tonight kk Draco Fett so check it out and give me tips if it looks like its needed...

i'm sure he will. oh, devin jax i'm going,  night smile

Devin Jax wrote:

Draco Fett so check it out and give me tips if it looks like its needed...

I'll plan too wink.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

i wouldn't want the whole costume, but i would want 3 helmets:

Boba's, Jango's, and (of course) Jodo Kast's.

Star Wars Episode VII: Boba Fett's Revenge
Coming to theaters whenever George Lucas dies.

I would make my own, so then i could have a unique dude....there are to many Boba impersonators at Comic Con.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

I would make my own, so then i could have a unique dude....there are to many Boba impersonators at Comic Con.

u should make ur own with youre own design...it would be really coooooooooool.......

Since this thread is getting some new interest, now 8 whole years later, here's a much more helpful link for people to consider:

http://bobafettfanclub.com/manual/costume/blueprints/

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com