Topic: Attack on the Star Forge

Since I just beat KotOR the 2nd time, I thought we could have an RPG about this. NO ONE can be Bastila, Revan, Carth, HK-47, Canderous, Mission, Big Z, T3-M4 and all those main characters. YOU CAN, however, be a sith or Republic pilot, or a Dark Jedi on the Star Forge, or one of the Jedi on the strike team with Revan. If ur a Jedi then you can't follow Revan, but you can battle the Sith forces on the Forge. You can injure other people's characters, but you can't kill them. Make your character really cool, and give them good weapons and ships or they won't stand a chance. No being a merc, however. Have fun!

Name: Bidlo Kwerve
Alliance: Republic
Ship: The Freefall- http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q67/ … sport1.jpg
Weapons: Two heavy blaster pistols (One is a DL-44, the other is a Zabrak Tystel Mark III heavy blaster)
History: Bidlo served in the Mandalore Wars, as almost everyone knows, and he is a great pilot. Read his history in the Old Republic RPG to learn more about him.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bidlo raced through space as he followed the Republic heavy cruisers to their destination: The Star Forge. It would be a while before the fleet arrived. Their mission was to destroy the Star Forge and defeat the Sith in one swift strike. Bidlo hoped that the plan  would work, because the only other option was death or retreat.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

Re: Attack on the Star Forge

C'mon! Why is there never a dark side ending?! I hate the Republic. They are too whiney and pathetic.

"This IS my signature."

Ypu can still be a Sith......but I agree with you. PLZ JOIN!!!!!!!! Also, does anyone like the ship I'm using? It's from the video game Jedi Starfighter.

"None of this is really happening. There is a man. With a typewriter. This is all part of his crazy imagination."

With so many other role playing games going on, it will likely take some time for many people to join.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I noticed.....

6 (edited by Commander Appo Tuesday, February 13, 2007 4:15 pm)

Revan, will you join? I already asked you on the chat room.

7 (edited by Lord Revan Tuesday, February 13, 2007 10:51 pm)

Name: Darth Teroch
Alliance: Republic/Revan
Ship: Interdictor Cruiser
Weapon: Darth Revan's lightsaber
Force Powers: Force Crush, Force Storm, Master Heal

History: Previously one of many students of Revan, Teroch fought beside Revan at Malachor V, Dxun, and other planets in the Mandalorian Wars. He became a close friend of Revan and Malak, following them with their secret plot. Darth Teroch got the nickname "Teroch" the Mando'a word for pitiless, meaning cruel or harsh. Teroch was on board Revan's flagship when Malak attempted to kill him. After Revan was knocked unconcious, Bastila kidnapped Revan, and removed his dark robes and lightsaber, knowing they would corrupt him again. They were left on the ship with the intention of them being destroyed. Teroch collected his friend's robes, mask, and lightsaber, and escaped the ship before it exploded. He then set out to get revenge on Malak, and help his old friend.

"This IS my signature."

How are you with the Republic but you are a Darth? That doesn't make any sense

Oh well........

Bidlo was zooming through the stars when Admiral Dodonna contacted him.
"Time to make the jump. Charge your hyperdrive." she ordered.
"Hokey dokey!" Bidlo replied in a comical voice. Dodonna rolled her eyes and frowned at him. Sometimes he could really get on her nerves.
"Sorry, ma'am, I'm just in a good mood today. See ya at the Star Forge!" Bidlo said as he punched in the hyperspace coordinates. The stars became blurs as he shot through space faster than light. When the trip ended, Bidlo relaxed a bit. The Star Forge was too far away for any Sith to notice their fleet. Kwerve played some Mandalorian music in his ship. Canderous Ordo had met Bidlo at Manaan, and they had become good friends, so Bidlo was trying to learn the Mando culture to impress Canderous. He was about to doze off when Admiral Dodonna's voice rang throughout the Freefall.
"Sith fighters have located your position! Take them out before they transmit your coordinates!" she shouted.
"Kwerve speakiing, I copy that." Bidlo replied as he swerved in an arc and fired his ship's sniper cannons. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! Three Sith fighters were quickly taken out, but one fighter was remaining. It fired it's laser cannons at the Freefall, but Bidlo's ship's deflector shield blocked the lasers. Bidlo was feeling a bit cocky, so he decided to show off and blow up the last fighter with one of his cruiser missiles.
"Hey, Dodonna, I bet you I can hit that fighter with a missile without even locking onto it!" Bidlo said
"Don't waste those missiles on those useless Sith fighters, Captain." Dodonna replied a little too late. Bidlo had already nailed the fighter with a cruiser missile by the time she had finished speaking. Onto the Star Forge.

Name: Ruwuruw
Race: Tusken
Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/2/20/Sardu.jpg
WOC: Long ranged rifle, no scope.
2nd WOC: Pistol
Ship: http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images … ig_mk2.jpg
Crew: A whole lot of Jawas
History: Ruw was born on Tattooine to tuskens. He grew up with their ways until his bantha was killed in a raid. Outcasted from his tribe he took to space and started a crew with some money he got off many jobs. He took in the only avaible crew, Jawas. He found they were extreamly resourcful and his profits poured in. He turned his buisness to Slavery and is one of the most wanted slavers in the republic.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

Ummm......Villimar? What do they have to do with the attack on the Star Forge?

"This IS my signature."

*shrug* Well the sith always need slaves! Plus why not have a kick *** slaver with a full jawa crew? I think it would be funny to see som losy rep troopers getting their but kicked by jawa slavers.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

hello!

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.