Re: Imperial Conquest

“Well, I am looking for a mean mercenary with a liking for credits and  violence.” Fenneth Crow explained,  then smiled with a mocking sigh and looked away, “I suppose you’ll have to do.”

The blaster clicked and whirred in the mercenary’s hand as she set it to a higher setting.

“Are you hungry? I’m hungry.” Fen announced and turned.

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

"You want mean, credit hungry and violent, I can be that. If the price is right." She tossed her head again. "Now that you mention it..." Her stomach growled slightly as she followed the Sith. She couldn't remember the last time she ate anything.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Tatooine was one of the farthest planets from the center of the galaxy and had come to be known as the armpit of of the known universe. Finding a decent uninfested meal without any sand in it, or alcohol that wasn't almost entirely watered down was almost impossible.

Completely unexpectedly, Alo Veera found herself following the unusual Sith into the house of operations for a Black Sun Vigo in charge of illegal operations on Tatootine.

The complex was looked empty. No guards stood at their posts. Fenneth Crow stepped past it all without concern, and led her into the fine interior. Vigo's have very expensive taste, and the set up seemed to suit the Sith perfectly.

"Have a seat," Fen pointed at a table and vanished into a neaby room.

"A thousand years of space and time and I have never come across anyone wasn't important." -- Doctor Who

That evening. Devon went to the cantina, in hope of finding a smuggler or a mercenary that could help them get away from the Empire or protect them. He had the money, atleast he thought so. He sighed and ordered a Jawa Juice. He drunk it slowly...

[url]http://impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp[/url]
Everyone should check out this movie. Too bad only chapter 1's ready.

55 (edited by Lord Revan Saturday, January 27, 2007 11:50 am)

Mattias and Yurt walked back to the sandcrawler with 2 cartfulls of weapons. "I think it's been a rather sucessfull day, don't you Yurt?" Mattias said.
<oo, ya ya. what we do now?> Yurt replied. "Not sure, but once we get back to base, I'm getting my arm re-tuned. It's been a bit jerkey lately, I bet that damned Devon did it. Oh well, let's get back to the sandcrawler before they leave us." Mattias said walking a little faster.

(On Tatooine, Jawa Juice is called Jawa Beer.)

"This IS my signature."

They enetered the Sand crawler and had to find of greedy stormtrooper from their new wepons. Once that died down they were finnaly aloud some rest. Yurt sat down with his back to his wepons, he sat in a corner. After the long ride they finnaly came back to Mos Esiley, Yurt quickly ran off with his wepons, he threw a blanket over them earlier, and headed for his safe house. After a long walked past the beggars and thugs Yurt went into his safe house, on the outside it looked like a large rock. Yurt opened a hidden door to the rock and went in.

Cover ears! Big Boom Boom coming.-Tek

"Back to my post now I guess." TK-369 thought returning to the base.
"Nice work now back to your posts." the general said as soon as they were all there. "Not you TK-369, you have a promotion waiting."
"Wow I'm in command of a platoon of stormtroopers." he said after he got the promotion.
"You will stay here tonight and in the morning we'll be shipping you to a star destroyer in sector 4 above Coruscant." he said
"Yes, sir!" TK-369 rplied

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Alo pulled out a chair, straddling it and draped her arms over the back, her golden red hair falling down the back..

"Nice place." It was much fancier than her usual hangouts, which consisted of dank cantinas and dusty street corners.

"Now what?" She inquired, watching the Sith's every move.

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

"Welcome to your new station TK-369, I'll show you to your squad in a moment but right now there busy so why don't you sit down relax and make yourself at home" the deck officer told showing him to his new room.
"It's definately nicer than stying inside some old abanded building with no heat" he thought throwing his bag onto the bed.
"They're ready for you" the deck officer said suddenly waking TK-369 up "that's TK-267, TK-297, TK-345, TK-129, TK-689, TK-678, and TK-567."
"Hello" they all said
"so, your our new captain" TK-345 said "glad I don't have to be it anymore, too much responsability."
"lights out at 9:00" the deck officer said leaving TK-369 alone with his new squad
"UUGH!, he groaned returning his bed after 3 sessions of combat training "man, being captain is a lot of respnosability, I'd prob'ly get some sleep for tomorrow." and with that he tore his armor slipped into a tunic and fell asleep.

there are no star systems slave 1 can't reach, and there's no planet I can't find. There's nowhere in the galaxy for you to run. Might as well give up now.    -Boba Fett

Fenneth Crow sat down at the end of the table and put his heavy boots up casually. Two extremely nervous looking servants came in and started loading the long table with an elaborate setting of food and drinks.

The yellow-eyed humanoid adjusted his lenses, "Well, first you tell me your name, I give you a down payment, and if the terms are agreable on both sides...then we get down to the fun part."

He idly took out the heavy blaster pistol he was armed with and examined it.

Yurt took a deep long sleep in his safe house, he dremnt of worlds he wanted to go to, of basically anything he wanted. In his safe house he felt at peace.

Uriel brought his x-wing down into one of the hanger bays at Mos Eiesley. Feeling the skids hit dirt, he powered down and popped open the canopy.  Uriel jumped down from the cockpit, onlookers cast bewildered glances at him and the black ship.
A human attendant dressed in filthy overalls came up to him, eyeing the x-wing suspiciously. "What brings you to Tattoine stranger?" he asked "Some ship you got there"
Uriel cast him a withering look, "My ship and what I'm doing here is none of your concern." he said coldly. "I just need you to refuel it as soon as possible."
"I dont know" the attendant began, scratching his head. "The Empire put strict fuel limits on us, and if they caught me fueling up a rebel ship, well they'd kill me!"
Uriel grabbed the man by his collar and pulled him closer. "Listen here you slimy piece of....." Uriel stopped dead as he noticed two Stormtroopers enter the hanger. Spotting the x-wing they quickly drew their blasters.
"You there freeze!" one of them shouted. "You're under arrest!"
Uriel cursed under his breath, "Not today shiny boys!" he shouted back, pushing the attendant in front of him and drawing his own blaster.
Without hesitation the stormtroopers cut down the attendant in a hail of laser fire. Uriel was already halfway to the exit at the rear of the hanger. Scorch marks pocked the walls around him and he fired a couple shots over his shoulder.
Uriel ducked into the intense sunlight and merged into the crowd.  Glancing over his shoulder he saw the two stormtroopers emerge and look around. Not seeing Uriel they ducked back into the hanger.
Uriel sighed in relief and holstered his blaster. He entered a nearby cantina. The inerior was dimly lit and smelled of too many species being in one room. "Perfect place to find some work." He said to himself.
Spotting a secluded  table near the back, Uriel sat down and gestured for the Twi Lek waitress to bring him a drink. Uriel ran a hand through his black hair and sighed, not wanting to think about what those tin heads were doing to his precious ship.
The Twi Lek appeared at his side and placed a glass of amber liquid in front of him.
"What's this?" Uriel asked eyeying the drink suspiciously.
"You looked like you could use something strong." the Twi Lek said smiling at him. "Let me know if you need anything else stranger."
Uriel smiled back and cautiously sniffed the drink. It burnt his nose considerably. None the less he drank it down in one swallow, making a face as it burnt his throat. He lifted his empty glass to the Twi Lek. "I'll take another."
She smiled back and went behind the bar.
Uriel put his glass down. He suddenly heard a voice. "Did you hear about the raid on that moisture farm?" Uriel glanced over his shoulder to see who was talking. Two human males sat a table away from him, their voices carrying easily. "Yeah" the other said, taking a drink, "Those stormtroopers barged right in the place. I guess it was a rebel hideout or something. A couple of them managed to get away though."
Uriel became interested. Now if only he knew where this farm was...
As if to answer his question, the Twi Lek appeared once more. She placed his drink down and leaned in close to him. "You seem interested about the raid stranger." she whispered.
Uriel lifted an eyebrow to her. "And what makes you think that sweetheart?" he asked casually, taking a sip of the burning liquid.
She shrugged. "I can see the way you're eavesdropping. It's kind of obvious."
Uriel was suprised. "Was I that obvious?" he asked, eyeing the two again.
"Just a little." she replied. "So what's your name stranger? I've never seen you in here before, or in Mos Eiesley for that matter."
Uriel looked at her, wondering if he could trust the Twi Lek, but she must know something about the going ons around here. She could be useful. "Uriel" he said finnaly, extending his hand. "And you are?"
The Twi Lek eyed him suspiciously. "And why should I tell you that?" she asked. "I don't even know you."
Uriel shrugged. "I'm just curious is all." he replied cooly.
She smiled. "Kasimaa." she replied taking his hand. "Nice to meet you Uriel."
Uriel smirked, "Now tell me Kasimaa." he said casually. "Just where did this raid take place?"

"I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe"

Devon went to his favourite cantina again, he was desperate. He needed a smuggler or a mercenary that could help him and his friends out. He sighed and ordered a Jawa beer, now he knew it was really called Jawa beer.
He looked around the cantina, checking if any stormtroopers were there. No stormtroopers, but there may be imperial spies around, he thought he better be careful.
He hoped the people didn't know him from before, they may report to the Empire if they knew he was a rebel.

He talked to people and asked carefully if they knew anything about a raid on a moisture farm yesterday. He also spread some false rumours about the stormtroopers.
Later he saw a man coming in, what caught Devon's eye was the man's blaster rifle. It looked like an E-11, but if it was one, it was heavily modified. He kept an eye on the man and listened to his conversation with a Twi'lek waitress, it sounded like the man was interested in the raid on the moisture farm.
Devon listened for some time until he decided to ask the man what he was doing here.

"Hey, what's your business here?" asked Devon while walking up to the man's table and interrupting the Twi'lek. "I heard you asked about the raid."

64 (edited by Villimar Monday, January 29, 2007 1:53 pm)

Yurt got up and got dressed, he was off duty today. He grabbed his pistol and walked to the nearest Cantina. He entered and saw Devon((But Yurt has never seen Devon so your okay)) and a man talking, Yurt just walked to the bar and ordered a jawa beer. Devon regonized Yurt thou, Yurt was the first off the sand scrawler and brought the rebels outside.

Uriel looked up from his drink at the man that suddenly interrupted him. "Hey, what's your business here?" he asked. "I heard you asked about the raid."
Suddenly aware of how loud he must have been talking, Uriel stood up thumbing the safety on his blaster rifle, not knowing if he could trust the man. He didn't look like a spy and he had already given his name out once today....
"My name is Uriel Koslov" Uriel said cautiously "Who's askin?"

66 (edited by Lord Revan Monday, January 29, 2007 3:06 pm)

Mattias walked out of the base and headed to the cantina, "Ah, much better." he said moving his arm around. Mattias went into the cantina and walked by the booth Uriel and Devon were sitting at. "Uriel Koslov, I don't belive it. What's this? Ah, hello Devon." Mattias sat down next to them. Devon was in a panic, "U...Um...H..H..Hi Mattias....." Devon stuttered. "What's the matter Devon, afraid I'm going to blow your head off? No. Not now. But I won't share you're location with anyone. Trust me. I want to kill you myself, I just wanted to scare you a bit." Mattias told him. Devon was still scared to death. "So, Uriel, how you been? Since you ditched the Rebellion I mean." Mattias asked.

"This IS my signature."

Yurt spun around on his stool as he had his 4th Jawa Beer. <Weeee>

"CHHHH! TK-369 report to the bridge immediately"
"oh great, what now" TK-369 thought to himself
"Ah, glad to you could make it" the deck officer said "we're sending you and your squad on your first mission with us. You see we havehints that a rebel outpost is down there on Endor we need them off of the location if we are going to build the new Death Star's sheild post there, all you need to do is find it and warn our fleet up here, we'll take care of the rest."
"yes sir!" TK-369 replied
"Now go and get your men and make sure they're ready"

"This is your stop, prepare to jump." the pilot told TK-369 and his squad. They were just above the surface of Endor. "Now!, go, go, go!" the door flew open and TK-369 jumped off the shuttle followed by the rest of his men.
"Sir, i'm picking a large energy reading just south of here" TK-297 reported.
"let's go check it out follow me" TK-369 replied. Sure enough there was the rebel outpost X-wings and Y-wings were landed just in front of it "Bridge this is TK-369 do you copy"
"go ahead TK-369"
"we've found the outpost at cooridinates... (3,9)"
"roger get out of there there's going to be serious fireworks"

BOOM!, "that was too easy" TK-369 thought, just then a couple of rebels came out from behind a bush
"Imps, blast 'em"
in just one shot TK-369 was thrown off of his totally taken by surprise. His teammates shot down the rebels just when he got up, luckily the shuttle was landing to ake them back up to the Star Destroyer.

Uriel smirked at Mattias's comment. "Just fine Mattias ol pal" he replied, getting slightly uncomfortable at all the attention he was attracting. "You should have came with me" he said slapping Mattias on the shoulder. "More credits to be made in the loner business. Besides i can't stand the Imperials Finest, so that makes me a rebel still right?" Kassima got up to get more drinks. Uriel watched her go. "Now down to business" he said leaning in and lowering his voice. "I don't know what happened at that moisture farm, but I'm sure theres some serious credits to be made somewhere." he turned to Mattias. "I say we plan a little raid of our own, of course that's after we get my ship back."

"My name is Uriel Koslov. Who's asking?"
Devon sat down without asking, he looked at Uriel's blaster rifle again. "That's a nice looking rifle, modified E-11?" asked Devon. "Sit down, please. I don't think I want to get into a fight with you."
Uriel sat down and put away his rifle.
"Good, I think you could help me and my friends out..." Devon said, but saw Mattias walk up to them. Devon panicced and dropped his glass of Jawa beer. Devon didn't beleive his eyes. He thought he had killed Mattias 2 times now, "Why can't he just die?" Devon thought to himself.

The first time Devon met Mattias was when Mattias was still a stormtrooper. It was a battle on Corellia, stormtroopers were sent to put down the Corellian Resistance, but the Corellians had received reinforcements early and won the battle.
Devon thought he killed Mattias with a grenade.

The second time was during the raid on the moisture farm, Devon had shot Mattias several times and he thought he had finished Mattias that time. But no. Here he was again, alive and kicking.

"Uriel Koslov, I don't beleive it." Mattias said. "What's this? Ah, hello Devon." Mattias sat down next to them.
Devon didn't know what to do, he thought he was dead already. "U...Um...H..H..Hi Mattias....." Devon stuttered.
"What's the matter Devon, afraid I'm going to blow your head off?" Mattias quickly said. "No. Not now. But I won't share you're location with anyone. Trust me. I want to kill you myself, I just wanted to scare you a bit."
Devon didn't beleive what he heard, he knew that Mattias could break his neck whenever he felt like it.
"So, Uriel, how you been? Since you ditched the Rebellion I mean." Mattias asked.
Devon tried to drink the Jawa beer Kasimaa brought, but he couldn't. Devon dropped this glass too.
"Just fine Mattias ol pal. You should have came with me" Uriel said slapping Mattias on the shoulder. "More credits to be made in the loner business. Besides i can't stand the Imperials Finest, so that makes me a rebel still right?"
Devon wondered what was going on, Uriel must've been an Imperial trooper, a rebel and now he was a bounty hunter or mercenary? But Uriel still claimed to dislike the Empire, maybe Devon could convince him that the rebel's side was better, if he could stand being on the weaker side, that is.
Kasimaa went after more drinks as she saw what Devon kept doing.
"Now down to business." Uriel said lowering his voice. "I don't know what happened at that moisture farm, but I'm sure theres some serious credits to be made somewhere." he turned to Mattias. "I say we plan a little raid of our own, of course that's after we get my ship back."
Devon got a new Jawa beer and managed to drink half of it, but when he heard "a little raid of our own" he dropped the glass again. He almost panicced again. "Against who?" he asked but forgot to keep his voice down.

"Against who?" Uriel repeated raising an eyebrow. "The bastards that locked down my ship of course." he replied leaning back in his chair. "You see, Devon was it? I used to be a rebel just like you." Uriel said prodding him in the chest. "This E-11 i got here? I stole it off a dead stormtrooper on Yavin. So don't think that I'm in cohorts with the likes of the Empire." Uriel finished by lighting up a nic stik. "Sure they got the credits, but I was in the Rebellion for far too long to go that low. Now it seems like these rebels are getting desperate for, shall I say, Expertise? I could certainly make myself a valuable asset if you catch my drift."
Uriel turned to Mattias. "Now I met Mattias here probably the same way you did." he said to Devon. "I tried to kill him, nothing personal, just a nice fat bounty." Uriel glared at Mattias.  "Little did I know he sabotaged my ship and left me for dead in an asteroid belt."
Mattias chuckled as he recalled the memory.

"So the imps took your ship?" Devon asked. "You need some help in that raid? I could shoot some imps anytime I have allies with me." Devon took his DL-18. "I wish they'd give me a bigger gun, though..." He started to sound less panicced and he drank a glass of Jawa beer that Kasimaa brought. "I'll help you get your ship back if you help us rebels out." Devon had completely forgot about Mattias until now. "And will he help?" He pointed at Mattias. "He works for the imps, you know. He won't fight them."

"Yea, I remember that. Again, nothing personal. Speaking of your ship, I think I might be able to clear it, since the Empire owes me a big favor for my last mission.....What the?.....Gah Devon! That's the third time! Drink it already. You're not scared are you? Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, back to your ship Uriel, I think I can more or less convince them that you're not with the rebellion. After all, I don't think the rebels paint their ships black and have heavy chainguns on them." Mattias said convincingly.

"This IS my signature."

Uriel raised an eyebrow to Mattias. "So youre working for the whiteys now eh Mattias?" Uriel leaned the chair back on two legs and took a long draw of his nic stik. "I find myself in quite the situation." he said blowing out the smoke. "On one hand, I got a potential employer, on the other, a fellow merc offering a no obbligation release of my ship." Uriel turned to Devon. "Tell you what Devon." he began putting all 4 chair legs on the ground once more. "I'll let Mattias here retrieve my ship. Then I'll speak with you later about your situation. But for now," Uriel stopped cold his eyes locked towards the door. The two stormtroopers from earlier stepped inside and were glancing around and asking alot of questions to a very unhappy bartender.
"Give me a break." Uriel said ducking down and pulling out his E-11. "Now would be a good time for that favor Mattias."

"Stormtroopers." said Devon. "Um, mattias do you owe me a favor too, perhaps?" Devon dropped the now empty glass.