Re: Favorite Boba Fett quote?

I like to help out when I can. And since I have a mild *cough* Fett obsession.. << I'll probably add a lot of sources when people ask. xD;

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

I like, "Patience, in our case, is more of a neccesity then a virtue." (I think that is how it's worded. All of my Boba Fett books are boxed up right now so its hard to tell.) smile

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.

DarkOne wrote:

I like, "Patience, in our case, is more of a neccesity then a virtue." (I think that is how it's worded. All of my Boba Fett books are boxed up right now so its hard to tell.) smile

The line he used was actually: "Patience. In this case, it is not so much a virtue as a necessity."

The source is Bounty Hunter Wars 1: The Mandalorian Armor. smile

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

"We'll meet again, friend."

JadeETC wrote:

"We'll meet again, friend."

Good one -- from the "Holiday Special!" Quite the curve ball in so few words, helping identifying Boba Fett as neither 100% a villain nor a hero.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

I have visualised my favourite Boba Fett quote:
http://www.squatties.com/images/squattiegrams/squatties.com-201407182019.png
Squatties[dot]com has a 'Squattiegram' generator. The url is in the image.

railville wrote:

I have visualised my favourite Boba Fett quote:
http://www.squatties.com/images/squattiegrams/squatties.com-201407182019.png
Squatties[dot]com has a 'Squattiegram' generator. The url is in the image.

railville, welcome to the site! Very cool picture and avatar, too!

It's a long one...

"Everyone dies. It is the final and only ever lasting justice. Evil exists; it is intelligence in the service of entropy. When the side of a mountain slides to kill a village, this is not evil, for evil requires intent. Should a sentient being cause that landslide, there is evil; and requires justice as a consequence, so that civilization can exist. There is no greater good than justice; and only if law serves justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the just but for the unjust, for the just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. I bow to no one and give service only for cause."
    ―Boba Fett "Tales of the Bounty Hunters"

Favorite Boba Fett quote has to be Boba's response to a security officer on Taris.

"Want to negotiate a landing fee?"

"Want to negotiate an ion cannon?"

classic Boba Fett response.

Cado wrote:

It's a long one...

... but it's a good one! Classic.

wolfgulfur wrote:

Favorite Boba Fett quote has to be Boba's response to a security officer on Taris.

Good one! That's from "Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines."