Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

great, now some retard assumes Im racist because I say that there are non-white racists on the planet.

Guys, can we please not attack and label each other, it can be hurtful.

I'm half retard on my dad's side.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Lamo Calrissian wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

great, now some retard assumes Im racist because I say that there are non-white racists on the planet.

Guys, can we please not attack and label each other, it can be hurtful.

I'm half retard on my dad's side.

having seen his mom, i can guarantee only a retard would touch her

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Well, I apologize for any offensive remarks on my part.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Sev Fett wrote:

Going after someone because of typos?  Not the most mature thing to do.

But going after someone for going after someone is?  lol @ your hypocrisy.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Fett's Pet Ewok wrote:
Lamo Calrissian wrote:
Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

great, now some retard assumes Im racist because I say that there are non-white racists on the planet.

Guys, can we please not attack and label each other, it can be hurtful.

I'm half retard on my dad's side.

having seen his mom, i can guarantee only a retard would touch her

Dude we dont want anything like that around here, i hate people like you.

I'm smiling because they havn't found the bodies yet. :)
I think, therfore i am I destroy, therfore i endure - IG-88 tales of the bounty hunters

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Sev Fett wrote:

When Vader comes up to you and tells you No Disintegrations you know you have a reputation.

I am sorry but you cannot put much faith in to Vader.  Vader is basically the most gifted Jedi ever and yet he still cannot manage to accomplish jack in the SW universe.  The fact that Fett differs to him so readily is just another example of Fett inadequacy.

-CDO

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Jedi. Massacre
I think thats a big accomplishment (Yeah, he didnt do it alone, but you know what i mean )

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Boba Fett is a darker skinned white guy. The guy who played Jango originated from New Zealand, not Africa.
As for his ship, Slave 1 is no means racist. Anyone can be a slave.

I personally like him for his voice, helmet/armor, weapons, profession, stuff like that.

"Just because Boba is smarter than Jango doesn't mean Jango is retarded."

34 (edited by Sev Fett Monday, September 24, 2007 2:19 pm)

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

CDO wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

When Vader comes up to you and tells you No Disintegrations you know you have a reputation.

I am sorry but you cannot put much faith in to Vader.  Vader is basically the most gifted Jedi ever and yet he still cannot manage to accomplish jack in the SW universe.  The fact that Fett differs to him so readily is just another example of Fett inadequacy.

-CDO

The only reason he goes to Vader is because he pays the most.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Boba Fett is extremely popular in the Philippines.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Good to know.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

I'm just backing up my point that he can't  be racist

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Ok.  But back to this original thread CDO thinks that the movie Boba is stupid.  He has some merit in what he says.  I mean to be such a fan of some guy who, when is bumped in the back with the but of a vibro-ax, flies off, smashes into a skiff, and falls into a sarlacc and dies, you have to be infatuated with this guy from before to like him.  And I admit I thought it was quite stupid.  This super-cool looking guy had the crappiest death ever.  If that was all we heard of Boba Fett there wouldn't be much poin to this fan club (I now some people would disagree with me but that's just me).  The only reason I like him so much is because I include the books in continuity.  So if you think he is just some stupid idiot because you are basing you're opinion off the movie then you are entitled to your opinion.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

39 (edited by FettKKM Monday, September 24, 2007 2:34 pm)

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Fett escapes the Sarlacc pit.  That's enough to make me a fan.

*Sends CDO to the cargo hold*

40 (edited by Valthonin Monday, September 24, 2007 3:03 pm)

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

CDO, how close minded and pathetic are you? Firstly, how can you say that Vader accomplishes nothing? Like adeptus said, he killed all the Jedi, ALL OF THE JEDI except for a hand full who were lucky. He nearly single handedly started the Empires take over (by assaulting the Jedi temple) and ended it (by killing the Emperor). And your wondering why we like Boba Fett. We like him because, yes he is mysterious, his armor is cool and unique, his story is interesting, his skills are legendary (contrary to his portrayal in the movies, that was Lucas making his first mistakes). Btw, the "official novels" as you saw ARE in fact part of the expanded universe, and many of these "official novels" feature Boba Fett and really dwell into his character and how cool he is. Lastly, how can you complain about people on the site who are still in high school and are acting immature? You, apparently, are an "adult", and out of high school. And yet where are you? Doing something productive, making money, making your life or someone else's better? No. Your here. On our humble site of Boba Fett fans who just like to talk about Star Wars and other stuff. And what are you doing here? Disrupting our lives. You are the definition of a loser who got out of school and has done nothing productive. Dont intrude on our lives just because yours sucks. Just take you and your stupid friends and do something that doesn't involve bothering people who have done nothing to you.

On a personal note...
Why do I personally like Boba Fett? Because he helps me escape and forget that this world is filled with people like you.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Boba Fett also plays as a role model in some people's lives, teaching them to not give up and kick @$$

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Hopefully everyone can agree that having a jetpack on your back is awesome.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Lamo Calrissian wrote:

Hopefully everyone can agree that having a jetpack on your back is awesome.

I have yet to meet someone who doesn't.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

you dont need a jet pack 2 be awesome it just helps alot.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

Lamo Calrissian wrote:

Hopefully everyone can agree that having a jetpack on your back is awesome.

Unless you fart.  So Boba Fett goes to Tacos Mexico or Albertos, gets his food on, and flies home. Unfortunately, pre-Montezuma's Revenge strikes and all that methane gotta go somewhere. 

*** gas + jetpack flame = Good time for all

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

No
A$$ gas+ Jet Pack flame= Unintentional thrust.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

I guess that brings up a separate question. Does Boba have a breathable outfit? If so, Assplosion.  If not, it's gonna stank something fierce in there.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

When you guys consider the "lame" way in which he died in ROTJ, you need to remember that the quality of films is inversely proportionate to how much creative control Lucas had. Thankfully, they redeemed him in the books, which, according to Lucas, is canon anyway. As a fan, I'll admit that I was devastated when we he was thrown into the Sarlacc pit in such a humiliating fashion. It doesn't help that the sound editor thought it would be doubly funny to have him screaming like a little girl.

Everybody who's read up on the mythos of his people knows that real Mandalorians would never scream like that, nor would they have a plate on their jetpacks that can activate at such an inopportune time. That's part of what makes his character so interesting: He's totally untouched by the Force, but has skills that he's honed to near-Jedi level, and he is perfectly content with the legacy he's left in the Galaxy.

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

He freaked out, I dont blame him. You go flying through the air to an almost certain death, and you freak out. He screamed, that dosnt make him less cool.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Please explain Boba Fett love to me...

I see where you're coming from AA, but when you've seen the things that Fett has, and are (according to the books) in almost constant fear of certain death, a malfunctioning jet-pack probably won't freak you out.

Not to mention that the skirmish at the Sarlacc pit was probably one of the smallest he's ever been involved in. He was a cool character whose integrity Lucas sacrificed for comic relief.