I have never seen any Christ figures other than Christ himself, so let's just leave it at that.
Possible Winners (under certain circumstances)
I'll have a look through the archives for some others to talk about.
Darth Maul in possible winners I think.
Christopher Walkern in winners
Kevin from Home Alone in definite losers
Carnage in Possible Winners (Like if Boba's Flamethrower ran out)
T-1000 in Possible Winners (Boba Fett does have lightsabers, but can he get close enough to use them?)
Aurra Sing in possible winners
Kabuza in Possible Winners.
Kakashi in Possible Winners
Ratchet and Clank in Possible Winners
Predator in Possible Winners (assuming there is only one Predator fighting)
Samus in possible winners.
Vash in possible winners
Bugs in possible winners (all though I'm ashamed to put it in that category.)
I think I'll re-do this later so its more obvious...So like "Winners (overall" if they have between a 90 and 100 per cent chance of beating Boba
Then I'll do Probable Winners which will be between 51 and 89 percenty chance of victory, Ties, 50% chance of winning or losing. And Inprobable winners between 2 and 49 percent chance of winning and then definite losers 1% or less.
Winners (90% chance of overall victory or more.)
Probable Winners (between 51 and 89 % chance of overall victory)
Ties (50% chance of winning or losing)
Improbable winners (Between 2 and 49 percent chance of overall victory)
Ratchet and Clank
Definite Losers (between 0 and 1% chance of overall victory)
Kevin from Home Alone.
And of course the above isn't all the Boba fights possible, there are still 1000s that haven't been considered yet.
And of course if you disagree with any of the above...Its time to start arguing.
Last edited by Humorbot5 (Monday, December 11, 2006 4:29 am)
Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...