Topic: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

MF,my best friend,besides Kara.Are both trying to get me to get a date and go.'Nough said ahat do I say to dissuade them.Ill never get a date as long as I live,evenif Iwanted one.Plus all I own a guys clothes!!!!!!!!!HHHHEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Atinvod, please post this in the most appropriate forum: Fans.

aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Surely things are not that bad???

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Oh yeah.Dey bad,MF thinks that ,I,the only girl in the whole 8th grade who believes that guys are utterly repulsive,can get a date for this thing.Plus the semi-formal requires the girls to wear a dress.Never gonna happen.Come on,the only clothes I own are baggy cargo blue jeans + baggy tees.How do I tell her no?

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Atinvod wrote:

Oh yeah.Dey bad,MF thinks that ,I,the only girl in the whole 8th grade who believes that guys are utterly repulsive,can get a date for this thing.Plus the semi-formal requires the girls to wear a dress.Never gonna happen.Come on,the only clothes I own are baggy cargo blue jeans + baggy tees.How do I tell her no?

You could just explain why you can't come, I am sure your friend will understand.

[url=http://s7.invisionfree.com/starwarsplanet/][b]Please check out my message board, Star Wars Planet![/b][/url]

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

just go n have fun

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

AtinVod, I used to not own a single dress (except for formal church and stuff), so I sorta know how you feel. What I would do is 1) not go, or 2) dress up as little as possible (wear a skirt--skirts are so much better than dresses!!!) and go and eat the food!! Or you could ask your Dad to go with you... Hehe...

AND GOOD FOR YOU, THINKING THAT GUYS ARE REPULSIVE IN "THAT" WAY!!!!! At least I know I'm not the only one out there smile:)!!

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

RC-3222 wrote:

AtinVod, I used to not own a single dress (except for formal church and stuff), so I sorta know how you feel. What I would do is 1) not go, or 2) dress up as little as possible (wear a skirt--skirts are so much better than dresses!!!) and go and eat the food!! Or you could ask your Dad to go with you... Hehe...

AND GOOD FOR YOU, THINKING THAT GUYS ARE REPULSIVE IN "THAT" WAY!!!!! At least I know I'm not the only one out there smile:)!!

Once they pass 25, they get kind of interesting.  Trust me. wink

***************************
[url]http://museunplugged.blogspot.com/[/url]

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Ursula wrote:
RC-3222 wrote:

AtinVod, I used to not own a single dress (except for formal church and stuff), so I sorta know how you feel. What I would do is 1) not go, or 2) dress up as little as possible (wear a skirt--skirts are so much better than dresses!!!) and go and eat the food!! Or you could ask your Dad to go with you... Hehe...

AND GOOD FOR YOU, THINKING THAT GUYS ARE REPULSIVE IN "THAT" WAY!!!!! At least I know I'm not the only one out there smile:)!!

Once they pass 25, they get kind of interesting.  Trust me. wink

Why do "We" get interesting? hmm hmm hmm

{MW}--[color=#FF0000]"Death and destruction to our enemies!"[/color]
"I wonder what the weather is like on Kamino right now?" Delta 62, Scorch.

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Because you look more like men than boys at 25 tongue Ah nothing like a broad back and a nice butt to boot big_smile Anyway I'm getting off topic.

You can get formal wear now that comes with pants rather than a skirt. Plus you don't have to dance with guys, you can dance with your friends. I went to my Year 10 Formal on my own and had a good time (and we had a massive hail storm that smashed the glass out of the hall but the night still rocked).

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

hey you should just go and have fun it wont be that bad. noting is that bad once yyou do it. and if you dont go youll kick your self for not going.

some blood lines were ment to end.

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Ursula wrote:
RC-3222 wrote:

AtinVod, I used to not own a single dress (except for formal church and stuff), so I sorta know how you feel. What I would do is 1) not go, or 2) dress up as little as possible (wear a skirt--skirts are so much better than dresses!!!) and go and eat the food!! Or you could ask your Dad to go with you... Hehe...

AND GOOD FOR YOU, THINKING THAT GUYS ARE REPULSIVE IN "THAT" WAY!!!!! At least I know I'm not the only one out there smile:)!!

Once they pass 25, they get kind of interesting.  Trust me. wink

Eeeeeewwwww......

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

It's fun if you make up ridiculous dances to do with your friends.  In my area we have dance moves like "The Sprinkler," "The Grocery Cart," "Open the Fridge and Look Around," etc.  Basically just like charades or miming.   It looks hilarious and it's guaranteed to make all the popular kids jealous of how much fun you're having.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

BFFC Chrys wrote:

It's fun if you make up ridiculous dances to do with your friends.  In my area we have dance moves like "The Sprinkler," "The Grocery Cart," "Open the Fridge and Look Around," etc.  Basically just like charades or miming.   It looks hilarious and it's guaranteed to make all the popular kids jealous of how much fun you're having.

You're forgetting the "whipper snipper" and the "lawn mower" tongue

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

I go to dances. People look at me and think i've never danced in mah LIFE. But oh...I dance.....I dance >3.

-cough- But thats besides the point.... Uh... If you really dont wanna go.... you shouldnt be forced to go. But it would be fun to go there and hang with your friends, =3 right? Thats what i used to do before i realized i could dance xD

Been ages since I've been here.
:] Whats up?

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Thanks for understanding,guys.Most of the time I hang out with my guy friends at the Barony(our little gamer haven) but I think I might go now .

-clears throat-Plus I get all the preps jealous.I do stepp and they dont.Revenge is sweet.
Oh,and RC,ignore the coment I made about a friend wanting to go out with you.She didn't you were a girl.And,truthfully,I didn't either.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

17 (edited by RC-3222 Saturday, March 4, 2006 1:50 pm)

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

*blink* I didn't even know you made a comment like that... What can I say??? I'm dense. And even if I DID see it, no hard feelings, ner vod. smile

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

so did u go to ur dance thingy then

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

Me+dancing like an idiot=fuuuuun. Its boring if you do what everyone else is doing. Doing something snazzy makes it all the more interisting. Plus it shows you're more of a real person then all the fake "robots" out there.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

I love that Rowan Atkins sketch where he demonstrates the variety of ways people dance: like they have something up their butt, like they have something coming out of their butt and like they have lost the ability to control their limbs (or something like that) big_smile

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

21 (edited by SciFifreak90 Sunday, March 12, 2006 7:01 am)

Re: Semi-Formal Dance!!HELP THE HORROR!!!!!!

I think, instead of going to the dance, you should do a drive-by with paintball guns. Get everyone in their nice, possibly rented, formal attire bruised and multicolored, then drive away. Be sure to wear ski masks, duct tape over your liscense plate, and stow the weapons and masks as soon as you're out of view. My plans for senior prom (evil laughter).

And as a sidenote, which is quite truthfully not meant to provoke anyone, you do have a spacebar Atin, and using it may help make your posts more readable.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar