126 (edited by Mandalorian Assassin Sunday, March 25, 2007 5:57 pm)

Re: Boba or Jango?

Commander Appo wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

I must say draco, you are starting to sway my view of Jango slightly.  He now goes from the totally cool Boba father to someone who wasn't a very good father or Bounty hunter...

Same here......

ARRRGGGHH.  I never (or very rarely) change my opinion on a topic, (call me stubborn) but man, Draco you are starting to change my view as well.  So all I can say is: Good on ya!

Merry Christmas??  Good one, I was laughing for at least five minutes (it is SOOO hard to breathe while laughing hysterically...)

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:
Commander Appo wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

I must say draco, you are starting to sway my view of Jango slightly.  He now goes from the totally cool Boba father to someone who wasn't a very good father or Bounty hunter...

Same here......

ARRRGGGHH.  I never (or very rarely) change my opinion on a topic, (call me stubborn) but man, Draco you are starting to change my view as well.  So all I can say is: Good on ya!

Merry Christmas??  Good one, I was laughing for at least five minutes (it is SOOO hard to breathe while laughing hysterically...)

How easily you are all swayed. Until the day any of you become a better father or bounty hunter, Jango is still good at both.

"Everyone has the right to be stupid, but you are abusing the privilege."

I am not easily swayed.  And yeah Jango was good, I admit that.  But he was not the best.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Mandalorian Assassin wrote:

I am not easily swayed.  And yeah Jango was good, I admit that.  But he was not the best.

Who said he was the best?

Everyone knows Alo Fett is the BESTEST EVER! Just kid'n.

this is so hard cu'z Jango is the origanal and has some life in him (or HAD some life in him).
But I've allways been a boba fan I just wish he had did more in the movie.

BTW check out my for-arm http://www.bobafett.com/boards/viewtopi … 551#p33551  ....I think this is unethical but I want someone to post so...

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

Gustavo_Perez wrote:

How easily you are all swayed. Until the day any of you become a better father or bounty hunter, Jango is still good at both.

By typing this, I am a better father and bounty hunter than Jango.

Alo Fett wrote:

this is so hard cu'z Jango is the origanal [sic]

Actually, Boba is the original. The trilogy with Chewbacc, Lando, etc. was made first.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

draco fett wrote:
Gustavo_Perez wrote:

By typing this, I am a better father and bounty hunter than Jango.

Alo Fett wrote:

this is so hard cu'z Jango is the origanal [sic]

Actually, Boba is the original. The trilogy with Chewbacc, Lando, etc. was made first.

No you aren't. You're 13 you don't have any kids and you aren't a bounty hunter yet.

Exactly. I'm saying that you don't need much to be better than Jango.

Ouch.  Harsh logic, Draco.  While I doubt that he's THAT bad, Jango is kinda foolish for taking so much on his plate at once.

Yes, I was exagerating a bit. A small bit.

Exaggeration is useful when making a point.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Small???  I agree that Jango is not the greatest, but he still is good enough to get to the head of his profession.  I still say that Boba is better.

By getting to to the head of his profession by hiring others to execute the missions that he was hired to do?

There is no question about Boba being better it's more how bad Jango is.  And I think he's not that bad.  Just not as good.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Jango was stupid enough to fire two wrist missles at two guards (who were right next to each other), who were running away. One missile would have worked, as would two blaster bolts.

You have a very good point there.  He was trying to be thorough, but went into overkill.

Besides, what's wrong with a little overkill?

He still had a lot of innocent people to kill; it is not wise to ever waste weapons. Also, I'm sure that the rockets are expensive.

But when you're being cloned and being paid a handsome sum for it, you can do these things.  Besides since when do you even need rockets to kill innocent people?

Boba was already about ten years old. Jango apperently needed rockets to kill innocent people.

Were they innocent?  And you'd still be living off the money.

Innocence is a matter of viewpoint.  One person's definition varies from another's

Innocent as in part of or relating to the bounty.

Ah, well.  that's a different story then.

They were fighting for there lives, and Jango killed them all without a second thought.