Topic: Boba Fett in The Force Unleashed II

Well.  Once again after about a month's hiatus I am back.  With some news.  Someone showed this trailer that debuted at comic-con methinks.  It features Boba and Vader discussing a certain girl that has ties to Starkiller.  Well just watch it and see.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/201 … 2_ST_N.htm

Oh boy.  Is that me or is it Dee Bradley Baker the generic clone trooper voice from Clone Wars?  I knew that would happen.  As much as I didn't want it to.  This for me seems to have killed whatever faith I had left in the Star Wars fandom.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Boba Fett in The Force Unleashed II

hey would you rather have baker or temuera morrison? personally, either one is fine for me.

I don't know. I think that voice is a nice balance between Jason Wingreen's and Temuera Morrison. Classic yet relevant.

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

You beat us to the news!

http://www.bobafettfanclub.com/news/gam … unleashed/

smile

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

Oy, I think I want to go get a Vegemite sandwich now...

I still think it's pretty neat to fight Boba Fett in the Tatooine map pack from the first game, while dressed up in the Jango Fett costume scheme.  Kind of surreal.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

I just finished reading the novelization of the first game. I am really looking forward to the squeal. I want to know what happen to Juno and Kota

I hope Fett is one hell of a hard fight, I don't enjoy tossing him around in the few games he's in. I don't think any of us do >.> I feel bad just for killing mandalorians in kotor sad

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

If he shoots me then I must defend myself. I don't want him to be too hard, the level here you had to pull the star destroyer into the cannon on Raxus Prime was hard for me during the first game. Held me up for 2 months.

really? that took me 10 min at most.

also, i still think the jedi academy level with boba is the best boba fight so far, simply because he keeps fighting you throughout the level, and it's only at the end that you can finish him.

I figured it out so now I could probably beat it in 10 min.

My total PT [Play Time] is about 7 hours and 21 min. to beat the game

lol, and I thought I had the scoop on this; got linked the video through my starwars.com newsletter.  Glad I searched the boards before posting my 'breaking Boba-news.'  Hadn't heard of it before, but looking at it they seem to be gearing up for one killer Boba Fett boss fight

And I agree with Fett_II.  Morrison was such a disapointment a a replacement for the original voice, so this one was a reasonable in-between. 

Anybody know if there's gonna be big differences between the consoles again?  Basilik War Droids on Wii and not 360 and holes like that?  Was so let down when I heard I missed that...

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

There were Basilik's on the Wii?

Karson Fett wrote:

There were Basilik's on the Wii?

in the wii version (i believe PS2 as well though i'm not sure), you fight a mandalorian named Chop'aa Notimo who is holding Senator Garm Iblis hostage, and fights you with a basilisk war droid. it's a pretty awesome level.

Dang it

PS2 version had that level too, it was awesome

"Those with the ability to lead, have the responsibility to do so."

Yeah  I have the PS2 version, he was a hard cookie to crack - yay a tough arsed Mando - woot!

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

hehe, thanks to cheats i unlocked his outfit in the wii version.