Re: Bf/Gf

Don't worry, we all have trouble, the best thing you can do is break the chains that bind you and move on, your life is better spent happy and without regret, look for someone who will respect your heart better smile

Don't regret the mistakes you made, if people can't forgive you for them, they hold the problem, while you are free of it :P

Sorry for the double post (If anyone's even watching) it's been a long time and I have been single for a while now, but it's fine, because I have learned some valuable lessons:

1.) If you can't move on and forget the ex's, you're not ready for a new relationship yet.

2.) If you can't respect and appreciate the one you end up with, you don't deserve them.

3.) If you hide your emotions, especially from your intended, they will feel like you don't trust them or love them, which will
     ultimately kill the relationship.

If only I had learned this sooner, I wouldn't have lost a lot of very good friends over my inevitable downfall, but I'm not worried, I'm just glad I can still live to have another chance, I hope for you all to have the best.

Excail

Don't regret the mistakes you made, if people can't forgive you for them, they hold the problem, while you are free of it :P

1,178 (edited by ctxboy1981 Sunday, August 19, 2018 7:08 pm)

I've always been a Charlie Brown type of a guy so I don't have anyone. I actually do like being alone and watching or listening to whatever I want and whenever I want. big_smile