Re: Bf/Gf

Well love isn't my driving factor, as it may be for others. I want to enlist, and I want to fight; I don't see love in there in any form whatsoever.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

There is love, it's just a love for war.....different kind i guess, than what is being posted here.

MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Very true indeed, sai. I do love war, down to the center of blackened excuse for a heart. I speak likewise for The Yautja, lest he not get a chance to respond.

......I'm scared......

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Ph34r wrote:

......I'm scared......

what in the world is that supposed to mean.....i dont get it??? big_smile

MS9

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

It was a sarcastic remark, and Ph43r, I like your Zoroo avatar.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

War........it is a cruel, and harsh thing which keeps us humans out of boredome.....................But love wars?...........I.....dont know.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

No. I was serious. I am scared. Scared of Scififreak's twisted and sadistic mind. War is hell. Anyone who enjoys it is sick.

Ph34r wrote:

No. I was serious. I am scared. Scared of Scififreak's twisted and sadistic mind. War is hell. Anyone who enjoys it is sick.

i totally agree,    when i said my comment...i was just seein' if what i thought he was like, was the correct guess thingy. I'm not in love with war and never will be......i only like war when it's on x-box or x-box 360.....lol.

MS9

Actually, I read that he chose the sn True Warrior because of a song that reminded him of Boba? So I think he was more referring to Boba as a true warrior, and not himself. So we don't have to fight over him not living up to the name, right?

I think we should all accept that Scifi and Yautja like war, nothing will change that, arguing won't fix anything, and instead of nitpicking and fighting and getting people hurt and banned, we can ignore the parts of people we don't like. I mean, think about it. We all love Boba here, right? That's something we all have in commen anyway. Why don't we focuse on the good instead of the bad? It would get less people hurt, anyway.

Now back to topic, everyone, ok?

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Good advice.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

37 (edited by True Warrior Wednesday, May 3, 2006 2:01 pm)

Exactly Miba, It is about Boba.

......and why do u keep callin me sai?.....

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Because I've read Stephen King's 'Dark Tower' series, that's why.

Oh.....Ok. I'll have to check that one out.

Let's try to get back on topic, so this doesn't get locked.  All of you younguns who want to get a date, it's not as pleasant as it sounds, and you might find yourself wishing you were single.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

cool with that back to the topic on hand. am i the only one that hates it when your friends will try to get to go out with someone that you only know by assation

some blood lines were ment to end.

bobathekid wrote:

cool with that back to the topic on hand. am i the only one that hates it when your friends will try to get to go out with someone that you only know by assation

oh yeah dude, i know that feeling. It is pretty annoying, especially if you never told your friends that you showed a big interrest in that chic. it's just bothersome, but everyone comes to live with it, ya know...

MS9

43 (edited by Ph34r Thursday, May 4, 2006 6:48 pm)

.......well, breaking news: Thr girl I like thinks I'm a dork!!!

In other news, the anger management thread has just opened up. Enjoy!

Sorry guys, I'm deleting all the off-topic posts.  If you said something profound, I apologize.  Carry on.

BFFC Moderator

It's more trouble than it is worth. Life isnt mean't to have such hassle, it is about having fun with your friends. But saying that i'm starting to fall for someone, she is brilliant.

"This is where my theme song would kick in, if I had a theme song. And not that Flash Gordon movie thing, either." —The Flash

Amen!  But if you fall in love with one of your friends, then you get the best of both worlds.

BFFC Moderator

Yup   Yup  Yup......it is the longest lasting and best kind of loving relationship when it starts out as friendship.....and once it turns to something more than that...it runs away with you and it's rarely broken. My g/f didn't find a real interrest in me 'till like the third grade....when i knew her way before that...as just friends. Well, actually for me, i liked her the whole time...but we didn't treat each other as Bf Gf till like 3rd or 4th grade.

MS9  cool

ARC Fett wrote:

ok man, first of all, she is in France, i'm in the Wesct coast of the US. Second she is way older then me, like in her 20's.

.....and also a hell to live with tongue

At this point I don't think there would be any space for a boyfriend/partner in my life, and my mind is ALWAYS focused on something geeky or troublesome (don't ask). I think I snapped the "Feelings" socket off a long time ago tongue

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

One word for us teenagers....hormones(Spelling?)

p.s. What's after Wolves of the Calla?I hate not knowing what's next in the series cause then I don't know what to look for.

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.