Re: Bf/Gf

Don't worry, Arc, you'll find one soon enough. smile

I have a bf, had him for 2 years, 5 months, 25 days. (no, I didn't know that off the top of my head, I just counted it out) His name is Vince, and he's one year, eight months, and some days younger than me. (I'm 19, he's 17) He lives on the other side of the country from me, and it is causing problems, but it's nothing we can't work around. We met OL, through sw.com, actually. He saw me posting and since Hyperspace accounts let you display your IM name in your profile, he decided to IM me and. well, love at first sight. wink

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

You can't just rush these things, you know.  A Bf/Gf is not a trophy or something to show off.  If you do, it'll end up badly.  Very, very badly.

If ya love me . . .And ya know me . . . And ya've seen me . . .
I'm Old Gregggggggg!

Yeah, I, too, think it's better not to rush it. A good example: My mom once had a bf, and at first everything seemed really nice and he seemed like a great guy and we even went on a vacation together and stayed at each other's houses a lot. And he wanted to rush it and get married to her, but my mom said no let's wait a bit. And then a few months later he started to settle down and let his real side show through. Stuff like yelling at us kids over nothing and acting weird and secretive about some stuff and doing things he knew would really annoy my mom. So she left him.

And besides, weather can change people. Like during summer I'm a bit easier to annoy cause the heat gets to me, but during winter I'm fine. And when it's rainy out I'm in my best mood. So you have to be around them long enough to see how they are in a lot of situations.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

No GF for me. sad
I'm socially retarded in several ways...thanks to being 3/4 deaf.  Can't have a meaningful conversation with a girl to save my life.  Unless it's about Star Wars or something...
I've had quite a few crushes, and one hideous obsession over a girl who, at this point, causes my physical pain in my head whenever I even think I see her. She has a boyfriend who she apparently is very, very close to, so there's nothing I can do about it.  sad
For those of you with both ears working, be thankful that socializing is so easy.

"If you don't want me to eat you.....SAY SOMETHING." 
-Captian Murphy

None here, but I know quite a few, it's easier to talk with them when you know what they're in to. Anime is a pretty big subject, one of my friends is in to Hellsing

I'll abdicate at the drop of a hat
(BFFC Moderator)

Balancesheet, if only it were that easy. *wistful sigh*
My friends complain that I talk about nothing but Star Wars and Stargate, and I can just see them thinking, "Gees, she needs to get a LIFE!" lol I'm proud of it, though. tongue

Bf/Gf are definately not one of my interests. Tanky is the only boyfriend that I've ever had... And ever WILL have for the next few years!! tongue

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

7 (edited by True Warrior Saturday, April 29, 2006 7:19 pm)

Yeah....I'm too shy to have a GF, but I am interested in girls. I get jealous though.......like when I see a guy with a beautiful girl around his arms, I either get jealous or I get sad sad. I totally wish I had one, you know...........someone to just look at all day and to be totally in love with. But sometimes love can be evil. All in all, I'm just not ready to have a GF.

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

Well......what I do to get money is either sell on ebay, Hustle (kidding), or mowe people's lawns. But I dont do it very often.

[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

What, not babysit? tongue

"Whoever is a highly evolved, super-genius raise your hand."  *raises hand*   "Oh."     
-----[color=#FF0000]Rodney McKay[/color]

Don't want a guy,don't need a guy.I'm proud of being the independent person I am.Plus,I'm waaaaayyyyy to young for un novio(boyfriend) And to silence you perverts,wherever you may be,I am not a lesbo.Just more defient(sp?) than most girls are at my school and it doesn't help when you're going out for rugby.
Nah,the guys at my school like to go out with a girl that cannot beat them up or whop their sorry behinds at videogames and who have a very low IQ...like a negative gazillion.(I take pride in those geeky things,thank you)
(And so to silence you,Kara,I do not like Joseph!You drive me crazy sometimes!And you too,you guys in our circle!Like Shaina and Merf,that includes you Grace and Neessh and Mackenzie!My friends lurk here sometimes to see what I post...LOL)

They say that dreamers are an extinct breed. I say they're wrong.

Yeah, don't rush into a relationship, because unless you're perfectly matched, it gets to be more trouble than it's worth after a while.

Estuans interius ira vehementi SEPHIROTH!
BFFC Moderator

This might interest ARC Fett wink

But nope! Lonesome cowgirl here, and proud/protective of it! smile

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

13 (edited by MandalorianSpy9 Monday, May 1, 2006 11:00 am)

Daenna wrote:

nice, i respect that.     
                   As for me, i'm hopelessly in love with my gf. The most beautiful/cute thing ya ever saw....absolute perfect personality. She wasn't free, but once i had her hooked,(lol)(actually she probably had me hooked) it was all good from there.... We've known each other for about 7 or 8 years....been together ever since. i'm only 15.... so that's half my life....lol. her fam moved last year...or 2 yrs ago...so i'm missing her a ton and wish i could have said more to her, before she left. i guess i could go on and on forever about this girl, she's so hugable,lovable,unbelievable....sooooo  this is my trib to her. btw we r still going strong over e-mail and phone...thank u lord for technology.

MandalorianSpy9
i hope this wasn't too long so
that nobody reads it....lol

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane

Meh, I've had a few over the past couple of years, never worked out though. Just something about a black-clad, violence-obsessed soldier-to-be that girls don't get into. Yautja knows the feeling. Anyway, the military should be consuming our lives for the next...ever, so I don't really expect or look forward to it. Love damages judgement and clouds the mind, and it's not something I was meant for. Fighting, however, is. And I intend to stick to what I'm good at.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

MandalorianSpy9
hats cool that some loves you. ive had a couple of girlfriends but non that i felt more just a crsh for. for for now im single and cool with it. hope that one day i meat some one thats wroth it.

some blood lines were ment to end.

SciFifreak90 wrote:

Meh, I've had a few over the past couple of years, never worked out though. Just something about a black-clad, violence-obsessed soldier-to-be that girls don't get into. Yautja knows the feeling. Anyway, the military should be consuming our lives for the next...ever, so I don't really expect or look forward to it. Love damages judgement and clouds the mind, and it's not something I was meant for. Fighting, however, is. And I intend to stick to what I'm good at.

I agree, to some point. Love can affect judgement on other people and yourself as well. Same for the one who's dealing with you and you never know what to expect, or what they expect from you sad Lots of energy wasted in petty things. I myself considered joining the military once, but fate has decided otherwise for my choices of a carreer wink

If I'm to hook up with a guy, it'd better be damn worth it... I'd probably go Mando style and make him swear an oath of total devotion to my lifestyle and principles before he even thinks of being cute with me tongue

[url=http://daennika.deviantart.com]Fan art[/url]

that would work. hope that you meet some one great.
ps if i knew you. ill take that oath. lol wink

some blood lines were ment to end.

*sigh* none for me. I've had like 2, had about 8 crushes, and 1 total head-over-heel- spellbound-heart-melt-deal.

i'm a truly sad person. Oh, well. That's what the i-net is fer.

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Daenna wrote:

You and ARC would be a match made in Fett heaven!! smile I seriously think ARC and Daenna should hook up somehow.............but............you two are probably on two different sides of the world.*Sigh* Like I said, " Love is cruel sometimes."

Sometimes? I think not.

Surprising as it may be for a militant being such as myself, and as loathe as I am to admit it (don't quite understand why I am), I actually loved each of them. Things end, people get hurt, and lessons are learned. If I've learned one by now, it's that I should just screw the whole concept. And screw it I shall.

"I AM A SEXY SHOELESS GOD OF WAR!" - Belkar

Way to be confident!

YOUR AD HERE--this space for rent (or lease to own). Call 1-234-5678

Ph34r wrote:

Way to be confident!

Way to be single forever...

“(I’m) Just a fly in the ointment, Hans. The monkey in the wrench. The pain in the a$$.” -John McClane