1 (edited by Marion Sunday, May 4, 2008 10:04 am)

Topic: Favorite TV show?

What your favorite TV show and why?

Me it's House M.D. because I like all thing with doctors and
                                                  because Lisa  Edelstein is my favorite actress.
                                                                          |
                                                                          |
http://95.img.v4.skyrock.com/95e/greghousemd/pics/1181810722_small.jpg

Your turn!

Everybody lies, even Dr.Cuddy!
;)

2 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Sunday, May 4, 2008 10:03 am)

Re: Favorite TV show?

House is awesome......I love Mythbusters, Survivorman, Man vs Wild, Dirty Jobs, the Simpsons, and a ton more I dont have in my head right now

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

the simpsons.

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

4 (edited by Jesse Fett Sunday, May 4, 2008 12:28 pm)

Stargate SG-1, But since it is not on any more, Stargate Atlantis, and then House though I only get to see the new stargate atlantis episodes once they come out on dvd since I dont get the sci-fi channel here. So really House and Bones and south park are the only t.v shows I watch.

And as to why I like Stargate? because it pwns everything!

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Love House, great humor in it, also like Mythbusters, Survivor man, and Man vs. Wild.  Love Heroes too, hopefully they'll come out with another season of it.  Other than that, I really don't watch tv to often so I don't think there's anything else.

jet pack & rocket launcher-800 credits, mandolorian armor-5,000 credits, being the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy-priceless. brought to you by JediMaster Card

House is good.
The Simpsons is probably my favorite. Mythbusters, Survivorman, and No reseravations get watched fairly regualrly by me. South Park and Futurama are close behind. Project Runway and What Not To Wear are probably the most girly I ever get in life, as I watch them all the time. (If I am around when they are.) Family guy occasionally, but my mom HATES that show so not reguarly.

Meat is murder...... tasty tasty murder.
"Suggestion: Electrocution works well. Evisceration and Decapitation are also effective, or um, so I've heard."

Simpsons, Headbanger's Ball, King of the Hill, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Everyone Loves Raymond, Freinds, Malcom in the Middle, Sienfeld, and others I can't think of yet.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

dunno, don't watch tv enough to tell.

My favorite TV show is Family Guy, And my favorite character is Stewie.

In order...
1.Firefly--the greatest show ever!
2.Dr.Who
3.Stargate Atlantis

Of course those are the only three shows that I watch(ed)

Life is complex-It has both real and imaginary components.

(Reviving this relevant topic.)

I'm totally enjoying Big Bang Theory. Anyone else watching this show?

Founder/Editor, BFFC
aaron@bobafettfanclub.com

The only activly new shows I watch are House, Family Guy, Robot Chicken, Psych, and Monk. Dissapointingly, Monk is in its final season. D= For those unfamilliar with Monk, it's a quirky detective show about a ex-cop with severe OCD.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

I don't watch too much TV. I like House and Robot Chicken. I did enjoy Stargate SG1 when it was on.

I didn't post here yet? Weird, anyway, my favorite shows are: South Park and Family Guy. I enjoy watching Simpsons, but I'm not sure if it's a favorite. I think I'm missing something else but I forget what. I don't really watch tv, I usually wait and go for the series dvds.

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Mereel wrote:

In order...
1.Firefly--the greatest show ever!
2.Dr.Who
3.Stargate Atlantis

Of course those are the only three shows that I watch(ed)

YES!!!

I have gained a whole new level of respect for you Mereel; and I'm a little surprised it took this long for anybody here to mention the most awesome show ever to be aired...

We care not that it only had one season - GREATEST - SHOW - EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being totally honest here, the only other thing that comes close to this one for me is Star Wars, and in a lot of ways I like Firefly better, even OVER the Original Trilogy.  The cast was just as perfectly chosen *maybe, MAYBE, even better,* the writing was just as masterfully clever with a brilliant mix of humor and drama *again, possibly better-definitely better then Ep. IV,* and it's set in a world that even easier to relate to and recreate then Star Wars!

I recently finished watching the entire series with my GF, including the movie Serenity.  It's very much like Star Wars, I catch something new every time I watch it.

As to the lesser shows that are still on the air that I watch, I occasionally catch Burn Notice, House, and Sons of Anarchy

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

16 (edited by Cin Vhetin Wednesday, September 30, 2009 7:31 pm)

Was, and still is, Fortier to me.

Ralin, you should have seen the last Ep. of season 1, and the next seasons. "Marion", you know what I mean.

I also happen to watch House MD and CSI NY once in a while, with "Marion". Love the shows too, but of course not as much as her and not for the same reasons.
tongue

Lately I also started watching the cartoon version of Monster, the manga for adults. It's very cold and violent, but else than that, I don't see why it's for adults. I think it's cool, although I liked the books better.

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

Even though it was in a different language, Fortier really was a great show.  The fact I was not only keeping up with it but truely enjoying a show that I had to read along with says to me the show must be pretty freekin good   tongue

Law and Order, especially SVU, is really more of my GF's and my Mom's shows, but I'll admit that I can really get caught up in quite a few of their episodes.

"You set a code to live by.  I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted...I won't be laid a hand on.  I don't do these things to other men, and I require the same from them."

Fringe. J.J. Abrams writes some good stuff.

Fringe is very good. 

Speaking of TV, regular season Hockey starts tonight.  Very excited.  The summer hockey withdrawal is almost too much to handle.  It will all be over soon...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Sev Fett wrote:

Fringe is very good. 

Speaking of TV, regular season Hockey starts tonight.  Very excited.  The summer hockey withdrawal is almost too much to handle.  It will all be over soon...

FLORIDA PANTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Cin Vhetin wrote:

Lately I also started watching the cartoon version of Monster, the manga for adults. It's very cold and violent, but else than that, I don't see why it's for adults. I think it's cool, although I liked the books better.

I thought it might be interisting to note that an English version just began to air on SciFi starting last week, in case someone doesn't like to read subs.

Half Dragon, half human, 100% Fett!

Hey thanks for the info. I haven't even seen this. But to tell you the truth I find it amusing to hear them speak Japanese. Adds a little exoticism to it.

[url=http://www.lithdesigns.com]LD[/url] / [email=billielith@hotmail.com]E-[/email]

I would say

1 - Big Bang Theory

2 - Fire Fly

3 - Battle Star Galatica

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

Old: Firefly, Battlestar Galactica

New: Supernatural, Dr. Who

-BFFC Manji aka Jess

Bats just loves  The Big Bang Theory what great wit 
as for Fireflys not shown in Aussie yet
2   hoping this show will get better in stories  Sanctuary  make -up is great
3 this is a new show Bonekickers,,enjoyed the first find ,these Knights Tempers
bones,,ends up finding a hidden Tomb fill with Crosses and one is the one that
Christ died on and the Modern Day Knights Tempers  were a scary lot
4 love watching Chinese and Koreaian Movies on Friday nights