Re: Master Chief versus HK-47

What? Until they like, learn how to use capital letters, exclamation marks and commas? yikes

You're foolish words can never hurt me

Its join. not 'foin'.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

....You mean 'job' and "Query:..." Also, am I the only one here who even tries to be fair? At all? Why is everyone so biased?

revan07 wrote:

master chief would be burned by hk's flame thrower then hk would finish the jod with a blast from the trusty rifle meatbags

query shall we kill something to cheer ourselves up meatbag
HK-47

I suggest reading previous posts. They prove that wrong. Also, the Masterchief wouldn't just stand there.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

HK-47 would be extremely logical, and methodical, and attempt to analyze MC's attack pattern.  MC wouldn't wait around, and would use the environment to his advantage.  AS a human, he has creativity, free thought, and resourcefulness.  HK-47 has logic and ruthlessness.  The droid would have the advantage for a while, but eventually MC would win, through various sequences of using both environement and weaponry in different combinations to overwhelm and eliminate HK-47.  That's just what I think

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I have played KOTOR 1 and 2 and find HK-47's melee capabilities somewhat lacking. I have a username, it really isn't that hard to copy/paste something. How am I  being unfair?

P.S.    If he lost both arms he would be useless.

hk da best

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Personal opinions in matters that require logical thought interfere.  While I have no doubt as to HK's abilities, one must keep in mind that Master Chief is also highly trained, and is effectively a living weapon.  If, in KotoR, HK is "da best", that's one thing.  In Halo, Master Chief is considered "da best".  The question is, which f the two, in a logical confrontation, with all of their armaments at their disposal would win?  It would depend heavily on terrain, not just one's opinions on the characters in question.

Due to maintenance problems, the light at the end of the tunnel will not be in operation today.  Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

59 (edited by Adeptus_Astartes Monday, March 24, 2008 7:35 pm)

revan07 wrote:

hk da best

Excellent reply. Your opinion is noted. Does anyone have any good arguments, like on effectiveness of weapons? or anything like that? If not, then whatever.

I put in statements in my previous post, regarding efficiency and mental abilities

ok time for facts

honestly what would master chiefs weopons with bullets do to HK, i mean what would bullets do to HKs tough armor, make a little dent maybe.
then HKs blaster rifle would do real damage to cheifs energy sheilds and the flame will finish him off. then marines will cower

and if you put a tank or vehicle in the arguarment then HK gets an Ebon Hawk

Did you read anything before this page? We have already established this.

MC=Fire proof

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

What caliber of bullets does MC get?  I'm not sure what HK's armor is made of but I don't think it could stand against a magnum.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

And if MC used Covenant battle weapons, which are energy based, their weaponry is again on equal terms.  MC's armour isn't aluminum foil.  It is in fact, fairly durable.  With the energy shields, he would be fairly difficult to damage, unless HK aimed for the unarmoured joints.  And HK-47 is similar.  MC'd have to shoot exposed circuits, unless his weapon was powerful enough to penetrate his chassis.

revan07 wrote:

ok time for facts

honestly what would master chiefs weopons with bullets do to HK, i mean what would bullets do to HKs tough armor, make a little dent maybe.
then HKs blaster rifle would do real damage to cheifs energy sheilds and the flame will finish him off. then marines will cower

and if you put a tank or vehicle in the arguarment then HK gets an Ebon Hawk

Time for real facts. MC's weapons would blow HK away. HK's would barely harm MC,  especially the flame thrower.

Meh I don''t know about the Flamethrower.  I get pretty annoyed on Xbox Live with noobs who sit at the top of the elevator thing on construct with a flamethrower burning you away it about a second.  In other words flamethrowers are quite deadly against MC.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Dude, thats the game. As proof to its inaccuracy, shoot a marine in the gut. How long does it take for him to die? To long. I'm using the books and the graphic novel for reference.

So a fully automatic blaster rifle, and an assault rifle, respectively. Frags and concussion grenades. Pistols. If HK is bullet proof, it would take a direct frag hit to even do damage. And a repeating blaster rifle is going to take down Chiefs shields as fast or faster than an plasma rifle. Pretty freakin' fast. MC goes down, and I don't even know HK. just his stats.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

i have read all previous posts
some one tried to say that master chief can have a covenant weopon and if covenant weopons are brought in then HK gets more weopons.

bye the way hks armor is almost bullet resistant and chief shields will go down in an instant against blaster rifles

just so you all know i have nothing against master chief, ilike the halo games and im being fair than HK would win aginst chief

as i have said before "hk da best"

MC can run at 35 mph. HK would have a hard time hitting him, especially at close range.

Just becasue he can RUN at 35 mpg, doesnt mean he can DODGE at 35 mph. However, im not as sure as i use to be that Hk would win, so dont think im biased.

It does mean he can dodge that fast. MC can dodge bullets, pretty much. If you read the books, he sees things in slo-mo to a degree. Oh, and you are being unfair. Chief can carry 8 grenades, plus an equipment, lets say a power drainer. That EMP would shut down HK. And MC could have better weapons like the Spartan Laser, which (I have tested in forge) goes through about 5 vehicles, utterly destroying them.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

hk is made for assasination.
i am not being biased just so you know. i like halo an i just think hk will win

Merciless Mandalore wrote:

It does mean he can dodge that fast. MC can dodge bullets, pretty much. If you read the books, he sees things in slo-mo to a degree. Oh, and you are being unfair. Chief can carry 8 grenades, plus an equipment, lets say a power drainer. That EMP would shut down HK. And MC could have better weapons like the Spartan Laser, which (I have tested in forge) goes through about 5 vehicles, utterly destroying them.

You can also shoot a marine in the face and he wont die.

The Halo game is unreliable at best, and shouldnt be used to compare the the two universes.