Re: Tusken Canyon RPG

"I do not think it will be good to be seen by...moisture farmers." H'rri said, not liking the fact that they ever ran into one in the first place. "They may try to attack on sight."

((Yeah, she has an ingrained hatred for Moisture Farmers. She controls it, but sometimes it gets the better of her.))

"Did I ever tell you how much I like ants huh? Especially fried in a subtle blend of mech fluid and grated gears?"
-Rampage, Beast Wars

Cevix sat in his droid garage fiddleing with the memory unit of an Assault droid he had been repairing for sometime. He took a deep breath then stroled over to his Bryar blaster pistol, of which had been collecting dust due to its lack of use, and began disassemble it for cleaning. When he was done he pulled up his sleeve and pressed a button on an elaborate system of buttons and switches all put togeter on his mechanical arm (as well as a switch blade), and called his land speeder to him. It was a much smaller speeder, hand crafted by Cevix to be perfect for him. He had also custom painted it black and red with a red cog on the hood. he pressed a yellow triangulare button on his wrist which opened the garage door, then walked over to to the table with his bryar pistol and slid it into the slot on his back, then walked over to his speeder and jumped into the drivers seat, started up the speeder and took off down the canyon.

two hours later:
Cevix woke up in a fire lit camp site, he could taste blood in his mouth and smelled the smell of searing flesh, his bryar pistol had magnatized to his right hand as he had designed it to and his eye had set itself to record. Before he could get his bareings he was hit in the bach of the head with somthing heavy.
The last thing he heard was the chanting warcalls of Tuskans.

"statement: I think it is killing time!" said Hk!

179 (edited by peter5158 Wednesday, January 2, 2008 12:54 am)

Name aegob
race: human
weapon: blaster rifle and a vibrosword
Appearance: scarred face blond hair customized armor
history: was a merc got mauled by tuskens. now lives in the dune sea and hunts tuskens.
Aegob was on his speeder bike tracking a speeder and a bantha. he saw them he sped up close jumped off pulled out his blaster and aim it at the tusken. "why are you with humans?" aegob said surprised.
he had thought tuskens had high jacked a speeder.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Name:Kopadea.
Weapon:simple blaster and knock out grenades.
Appearance:dark hair  and good looking face.
History: Is a man who hunts tuskens as his past is dark....

It would only be a matter of time, now..... Kopadea was moving closer and closer to a tusken Raider. They had killed his family a while back...now..he was getting his revenge. He pulled his blaster out and fired. A bolt sizzled into the tuskens head..killing it instantly. It shrieked and fell to the floor with a soft thump.
The other tuskens heard this and began there attack imediately. Kopadea shot 3 more tuskens before one knocked him out cold with a gaffii stick from behind.....

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

the droid in the back opened fire on everyone and aegob tried to shoot it.

chuck norris once put his finger in the air and said "bang" and a plane crashed but but boba fett once tapped on something and 3 capital ships crashed.

Kodapea woke up. He was in a tusken raider's camp in a rag/cloth tent, supported by bone like sticks that held it together. He moved towards his blaster. It was not there. Oh damn! What next?.........

You've been holding out on us again haven't you? Since you haven't given us enough money, I'll guess I'll have to take it out of you piece by piece! - Unknown Mandalorian.

one of the humans hastily shut off the droid

Kopeadea strangeled a tusken raider instantly. It fell to the floor with a soft thump. Kodapea picked up its gafii stick...he would use this against the other tuskens......

these people told aegob everything

Tusken raiders cried out in pain. Kopeadea was smashing the gafii stick into their skulls. They had no chance. Numbers of them fell and were defeated.....

aegob didnt like that tusken. it was lucky he didnt shoot it

All the tuskens were dead. So kopedea got onto a landspeeder and headed towards Mos eisley......

"We probably should"

He stopped at the cantina for a drink......