1 (edited by Force Master R Sunday, June 10, 2007 12:49 am)

Topic: Boba Fett vs Master Chief vs Gordon Freeman

Well, my brother and I were disscusing who was better, Boba Fett vs Master Chief vs Gordon Freeman. Decideding immeadiately that any strait up "So and so would kill whoever so fast his life would flash before his eyes in fast forward" debate would be pointless, we made a comparison list and this is what I came up with:

1.Armour
Fett: His Mandolorian Armour is pitted and scared, contains more hidden weapons then all the middle east combind, and gives off a vibe of complete and utter doom.  It also fails to cover a large part of his body, leaving him exposed to attack in any of his joints.
Cheif: Surrounded in his MJOLNIR armor, he has enhanced reflexis and strength, a the ability to store a "smart" artificial intelligence (Cortana is not included with the suit), not to speak of a incredible regenerating sheild.  It is also bulky, hiders acrobatic movments, and is an unholy shade of green.
Freeman: His smart Hev suit has a flashlight, radio, Geiger counter, morphine administrator, anti-toxin delivery system and a chargeable "sheild" of sorts, all run by a built in A.I.  It is also a tolerable shade of colors and is gap free.
Winner: Freeman.  Fett in a close second and Cheif in third.
2.Helmet.
Fett: Contains all sorts of vision and hearing enanchers, voice command links, jamming and scaning equipment, is nigh indestructable, and is just plain cool looking.
Cheif:  It keeps him from getting his head taken off by a plasma bolt...  Oh, it has a flashlight too.
Freeman: What helmet? (Yeah, come on, even if he does he never wears it.)
Winner: Fett.  He is his mask for Pete's sake.  Cheif gets second because at least he's got a helmet.
3.Weapons
Fett: He has a modifed EE-3 carbine rifle, a Tenloss DXR-6 disruptor rifle, a blaster pistol, and a uncountable number of weapons in his armour.
Cheif: A few human made projectile based weapons and whatever alien weapons he can scavenge.  The needler is obscenely cool. The rest are simply standerd weapons.
Freeman: A couple of normal pistols, a SMG, grenades, guided RPG's, a shotgun, a crossbow, and a Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle.
Winner: Fett, duh. Freeman and Cheif tie, on account of needler/OSIPR tie.
4. Gadgettes
Fett: False eye/finger scanners, tracking devices, and other items helpfull in breaking and entry.
Cheif: Uhh...I can whack things with the butt of my gun...
Freeman: A nifty crowbar and a Gravity gun.  What am I saying! It's a freaking Zero-point energy gun! The enviroment is my plaything! Mwaaahaha!
Winner: Freeman. It's not even close.  All hail the Gravity gun!!! All Hail!!! Fett 2nd, Cheif 3rd.
5.Strength
Fett: Preety strong.
Cheif: I can bench press a Warthog and not even break a sweat.
Freeman: Well, he's preety str...oh, what am I saying.  He can't even climb over a chest high wall.
Winner: Cheif.  Fett comes in second, with Freeman trailing miserably in third.
6.Stamina:
Fett: I can chase after my merchendice for a while...
Cheif: I run for three day without eating.  Heck, I can fight an alien armada while continuously hopping for three days without sleeping or eating.
Freeman: I can run for about a minute. Less, if my flashlight is on.
Winner: Cheif again. Fett 2nd and puffing away in third is good old freeman.
7.Intelligence:
Fett: Bounty Hunting, while sharpening the mind, is more blue collar than white collar...
Cheif: If it doesn't involve killing, it's not worth knowing...
Freeman: He's a theoretical physicist for cying out loud.
Winner: Freeman. Fett barely beats Cheif.
8.Allies
Fett: What allies?
Cheif: A couple of marines, and one good looking A.I.
Freeman: The human resistance, an alien race, a bunch of scientists, and (if you've got the bugbait) Antlions.
Winner: Freeman and Cheif tie. Fett wins too, but in a different way.
9.Agility:
Fett: I jump, roll, flip, dive, and whatever else needs be done.  I'd give an olympic gymnast a run for their money.
Cheif: I get close, but this armour won't let me do a handspring.
Freeman: I'm a theoretical physicist, not a physical therapist.
Winner: Fett, than Chief, then freeman.
10. Enemies.
Fett: He picks and choose's who he's going to take on for the most part.  And he fights the scum of the galaxy, not the empire.  Heck, he works for the empire.
Cheif:  An alien race bent on our destruction and space zombies that threaten galaxy wide destruction.
Freeman: An alien race bent on our destruction and zombies.
Winner: Freeman and Cheif tie.  I mean, fett, you're cool and all, but I don't find your enemies all that bad.
11. Persona
Fett: The most heartless being in the galaxy. Emotionless and fearless, he is his mask and his mask is him.
Chief: To his enemies, the deamon.  The one being that hants them, who's appeance causes them to flee in utter terror.  To his allies, a living weapon capable of single handedly keeping the enemy at bay.
Freeman: To his allies, a messiah figure, a bond breaker (to the vortigaunts at least), "the last free man".  To his enemies, a simply man.  Not a soldier, not a warrior with advanced weapons training, just a simple man who will just not die.
Winner: They all win this one.
Tally: (2 points for 1st, 1 for 2nd. Ties score the same.)
Fett: 13 points
Cheif: 13 points
Freeman: 13 points

Well, it's a three way tie.  I'll add more later but I'm too dang tierd now.  So, if you disagree, agree, or think I missed something post below and I'll change the totals later.

Edit: In retrospect this is an obscenely long post.  Sorry everone for forcing you to read this.

All for one, and that one is me!

Re: Boba Fett vs Master Chief vs Gordon Freeman

This belongs in the role playing section.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

aye, i was about to say the same thing.

Other than your Armor logic, I actually completely agree with you. (though I still don't consider Freeman to have any chance against Fett or Chief... but no point in starting in on that right now)

Force Master R wrote:

1.Armour
Fett: His Mandolorian Armour is pitted and scared, contains more hidden weapons then all the middle east combind, and gives off a vibe of complete and utter doom.  It also fails to cover a large part of his body, leaving him exposed to attack in any of his joints.

Failing to cover a large part of his body is right. This is a fatal flaw as it is not only his shoulder or elbows... but his whole bicep and thigh areas. Big Big targets.

Force Master R wrote:

Cheif: Surrounded in his MJOLNIR armor, he has enhanced reflexis and strength, a the ability to store a "smart" artificial intelligence (Cortana is not included with the suit), not to speak of a incredible regenerating sheild.  It is also bulky, hiders acrobatic movments, and is an unholy shade of green.

Bulky yes, hinders acrobatic movements... maybe a little, but you make him sound like a tank. (good armor but he is a sitting duck). He has been clocked in armor at about 60kph (about 37mph). If he has the ability to run that fast, I don't think it "hinders" him too much. And I always thought silver and black made it look the best =P.

Force Master R wrote:

Freeman: His smart Hev suit has a flashlight, radio, Geiger counter, morphine administrator, anti-toxin delivery system and a chargeable "sheild" of sorts, all run by a built in A.I.  It is also a tolerable shade of colors and is gap free.

I'm not a big Half-Life fan, but from what this says I can see that he has a very nice array of abilities in that suit.

With that I'll keep Freeman in first (due to lack of knowlege and u make it sound pretty convincing), Chief to second, Fett to third.

Other than that I enjoyed reading the intelligent yet clever comments about each person. I say keep goin.

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

5 (edited by Sev Fett Sunday, June 10, 2007 9:01 am)

I don't see how Freeman can come in first for the armor.  I believe the helmet still counts as armor.  If the enemies you played against were smart, one well placed sniper shot or any weapon for that matter could take you out.
Otherwise great job, I really enjoy it!

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

6 (edited by Alo Fett Sunday, June 10, 2007 10:18 am)

Fetterthanyou wrote:

Bulky yes, hinders acrobatic movements... maybe a little, but you make him sound like a tank. (good armor but he is a sitting duck). He has been clocked in armor at about 60kph (about 37mph). If he has the ability to run that fast, I don't think it "hinders" him too much. And I always thought silver and black made it look the best =P.

I don't think he was saying MC is slow I think he was trying to say that MCs no gymnast, you know like flips and roles. (I always wanted to role in halo like this: "NADE!" *Role Role* "whiew that was clos...Ahhh it's a stickie one Ahhhhhhhh..." *BOOM!*) yikes

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

boba would rock him

Don't drink at gay parties.

Him who? Also, it is helpful to explain reasoning for posts such as yours.

Very smart thinking with these comparisons.

Your god won't be there to save you, or maybe I will

Ok, got some sleep and am ready to continue:
12.Vehicles
Fett: Slave 1. Nothing else need be said.
Cheif: Warthogs, tanks, and some stolen Covenant ships.
Freeman: A rickity hoverboat and a suped-up dune buggy.
Winner: Fett. Freeman and Cheif tie.
13. Relationships
Fett: Has a kid with a woman then dumps her.  Some guy.
Cheif: None, unless you count an A.I.'s remark that his body is simular in structure to a space cruiser. Still don't know if she was hitting on him.
Freeman: Is good friends with many scientists, and has something in the works with Alyx Vance.
Winner: Freeman. Cheif comes second. Fett really should lose some points.

New total:
Fett:15
Cheif:14
Freeman:16

I know someones going to complain now that I've put Freeman in the lead.

Force Master R wrote:

Fett: Bounty Hunting, while sharpening the mind, is more blue collar than white collar...
Cheif: If it doesn't involve killing, it's not worth knowing...
Freeman: He's a theoretical physicist for cying out loud.
Winner: Freeman. Fett barely beats Cheif.
10. Enemies.
Fett: He picks and choose's who he's going to take on for the most part.  And he fights the scum of the galaxy, not the empire.  Heck, he works for the empire.
Cheif:  An alien race bent on our destruction and space zombies that threaten galaxy wide destruction.
Freeman: An alien race bent on our destruction and zombies.
Winner: Freeman and Cheif tie.  I mean, fett, you're cool and all, but I don't find your enemies all that bad.

I doubt that Freeman being a theoretical scientist would help him fight Fett. Also dont sell Fett's intellegence short, he's very strategic and has a very battle-wary mind, like Masterchief's.
Also Fett doesnt work for the Empire, he's just done jobs for them but he doesnt necessarily work for them.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

Freeman is dumb,that's all I can say,compared to the other two.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

13 (edited by Force Master R Sunday, June 10, 2007 11:36 pm)

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Well who asked you?

Force Master R wrote:

.So, if you disagree, agree, or think I missed something post below and I'll change the totals later.

Oh, I did.

Valthonin wrote:

I doubt that Freeman being a theoretical scientist would help him fight Fett. Also dont sell Fett's intellegence short, he's very strategic and has a very battle-wary mind, like Masterchief's.
Also Fett doesnt work for the Empire, he's just done jobs for them but he doesnt necessarily work for them.

Well, this isn't about a straight out knock down fight, it's a comparison.  There is no real answer in that situation.  If fett had time to plan, he'd probabl win.  If all three of them just walked in a room and started shooting, Cheif would probably win.  If the three were trying to kill the other two in a reactor chamber, Freeman would be the only one standing not having died from radiation poisioning upon entry. So that's why I'm using comparison, and not "Cheif could so kick fett's butt" arguments.  And Fett does work for the Empire, it's just he works like a contractor, instead of full time grunt.

Force Master R wrote:
Darth Maul Clone wrote:

Well who asked you?

I really don't think I need your permission to say anything here.So don't ever say something like this again,because the way you say it,you sound like the boss.And certainly you are not the Boss.

"Your passions give you strength, and through strength you gain power. You have seen it, you feel it. You must break your chains."

ummmmm... it was a JOKE.
are you really that silly?
I think that this is a fine topic I mean this is what this site is for and I like just being a silly fan and comparing pointless things.

...I live by one rule and it is this: Freedom. Enslave no one and be no ones slave. No more no less. I am a hunter and no one rules me.  - Alo Fett

????????????????

Karson Fett wrote:

????????????????

Sweet job of contributing. (try to use more ?'s next time, it really gets your point across)

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

I really don't think I need your permission to say anything here.So don't ever say something like this again,because the way you say it,you sound like the boss.And certainly you are not the Boss.

While I don't always agree with his methods, FMR (snazzy new nickname for Force Master R) was most likely trying to point out the fact that your post was sorta useless. Why do you think Freeman is stupid? Why are the other two smarter than him? Questions that need to be answered.

MEANWHILE BACK ON TOPIC...

Force Master R wrote:

12.Vehicles

While I agree that Slave 1 completely blows the other vehicles in this comparison out of the water... are you truly saying that Freeman's little buggy matches up to the warthog? And the corpion tank has met its equal in a hover boat? I don't really see the equivelancy. And what about the longswords and pelicans he has access to?

Fett, Chief, Freeman I say...

Good... Bad... I'm the one with the gun.
Hail to the King Baby!!

sorry

I say Boba could kill Gordan. His weapons are nothing compared to a blaster.
Boba verses chief would be difficult. Though MC could beat him in a fist fight, if Fett didn't stab him with his arm vibro-blades, I would say Boba would win. MC dies from ONE rocket in Halo and Halo 2. In Star Wars, they have a couple of hundred years of advanced technology including tracking rockets. One missile from Fett's Jetpack could blow up a tank, nevermind the chief himself. Plus, blasters are advanced plasma guns, not the crude random ones in Halo. An EE-3 rifle could cut through the Chief's shields.
So Fett would win.

20 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Monday, June 11, 2007 2:08 pm)

Fetterthanyou wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

????????????????

Sweet job of contributing. (try to use more ?'s next time, it really gets your point across)

Darth Maul Clone wrote:

While I don't always agree with his methods, FMR (snazzy new nickname for Force Master R) was most likely trying to point out the fact that your post was sorta useless. Why do you think Freeman is stupid? Why are the other two smarter than him? Questions that need to be answered.

If  everyone explained everything in one post,then this wouldn't be a conversation,right?More like an essay.And sorry but I won't accept criticism from you,fetter.Just do your job and let me do mine.As for indulging your never ending curiosity,I believe that Master Chief and Boba have the experience and tactical skills that Freeman can't match,even with his tremendous I.Q.

P.S I quoted Karson to point the fact that I don't make useless posts(no offence in any way.)

If everyone explained the point of their post in their post, it would be a spam-free conversation. If you do not accept helpful critisism, you can never grow.

22 (edited by Darth Maul Clone Monday, June 11, 2007 2:16 pm)

You're right draco,but it wasn't helpful.Let's just leave it at that,please and continue with this fine(like Alo Fett said after he insulted me)topic.I won't speak of this any longer.

Hello Boba Fett Fan!

Weren't we just talking about spamming and relative posts?

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

25 (edited by Force Master R Monday, June 11, 2007 5:19 pm)

Karson Fett wrote:

Hello Boba Fett Fan!

Sev Fett wrote:

Weren't we just talking about spamming and relative posts?

I think he was trying to say hello to the new guy.  His post was a little late but nothing too bad.

BobaFett Fan wrote:

I say Boba could kill Gordan. His weapons are nothing compared to a blaster.
Boba verses chief would be difficult. Though MC could beat him in a fist fight, if Fett didn't stab him with his arm vibro-blades, I would say Boba would win. MC dies from ONE rocket in Halo and Halo 2. In Star Wars, they have a couple of hundred years of advanced technology including tracking rockets. One missile from Fett's Jetpack could blow up a tank, nevermind the chief himself. Plus, blasters are advanced plasma guns, not the crude random ones in Halo. An EE-3 rifle could cut through the Chief's shields.
So Fett would win.

As stated in the begining, I can't just write out a straight out knock down fight, because of the fact that, because the three are from differnt universes, we will never know weapon power, armour strength, or other such comparisons.  Thats why I say if you dissagree with a listing, or think I left one out, to post it. Like...

Fetterthanyou wrote:

MEANWHILE BACK ON TOPIC...

Force Master R wrote:

12.Vehicles

While I agree that Slave 1 completely blows the other vehicles in this comparison out of the water... are you truly saying that Freeman's little buggy matches up to the warthog? And the corpion tank has met its equal in a hover boat? I don't really see the equivelancy. And what about the longswords and pelicans he has access to?

Fett, Chief, Freeman I say...

1st, thanks for the snazzy new nickname.  2nd thank you for clarifying what I said. Even if Maul's clone still won't accept it. And 3rd, looking back I agree, and so will change the running totals to...

New total:
Fett:15
Cheif:14
Freeman:15
Results in Fett and Freeman in a tie, with Cheif still in last.

So once again, if you think that I left out a listing or dissagree with one of the listings, post it, rather than ethier saying "Freeman would so get his butt handed back to him." or posting a senario.