Re: Boba Fett versus Ironman

I give it to Fett.  His armor isn't as strong, but he's got the same ammount of weapons, which are more deadly, and he knows how to use them better.  He's also more ruthless, and is less likely to make dumb mistakes, and has better physical reflexes and skill.

SF

Boba: Lord Vader, I bring good news.--Vader: You have captured Solo?--Boba: No.--Vader: Then what is it?--Boba: I just saved 15% on starship insurance by switching to Geiko! {MW}

Iron Man's armor grants him crazy strength, I think it's either class 90 or 100 strength by Marvel standards. He's supposed to be able to lift like 100 tons with it. Not to mention all the weaponry and defensive abilities his suit provides him with. Even with all that Boba would whup him though. He'd just hit with a few ion blasts and then before his suit could re-route energy he'd set a few thermal detonators and S.H.I.E.L.D would need a new director.

If I was totally sane, I wouldn't be as good at my job.

Yes, but Fett would lkely loose if he was not in his ship.

take it easy baby take it as it comes

I was actually thinking of an Ion rifle or one of the portable Ion cannons he used against IG-88. It never occured to me to have him fight Iron Man from his ship. And I don't think Fett would lose a fight to Stark outside his ship so long as he had an Ion weapon of some type. Iron Man doesn't have the mentality to defeat Boba, especially not in a fight to the death. He's used to defeating and imprisoning opponents. Not fighting to the death against an enemy whose entire life revolves around combat and conflict. And there is no alter ego or pretending for Fett. He's dangerous 100% of the time.

Iron Man got the crap beaten out of him by Captain America not long ago.

If Cap could do it, Boba could.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

Exactly. Cap whupped on him twice in Civil War, both times after causing Iron Man's armor to malfunction.When Iron Man's armor is compromised he reverts to a really expensive punching bag.

yeah but that's Captain America, I mean who doesn't he beat the crap out of?

Actually, Cap didn't too well during the second half of that first fight with Iron Man. But I'm probably getting a bit off-topic.