26 (edited by queenkale Thursday, April 26, 2007 9:06 am)

Re: Ipods anybody?

I've got an iPod mini, pink of course.  And my brother has had two of the regular iPods.

I really want to get one with video capability, so I can actually watch the shows that I download from iTMS.....

"Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.  The most important product of his effort is his own personality."     
queenkale.deviantart.com

My Re-Clyed -Yuppie -Son saw me mowning the Lawn and saw my Tape=Recorder getting around
my throat,,so for Mum's day he gave me this Ipod ,half the size of my Thumb,,Meltinic Blue
I have 50 CD's of David Bowie in it already,,I just love it I call him ..Thorn.. as for the tape-Player
it's GONE I just love my TINY little Ipod
   bats

Ipod Shuffle I presume.

Disciple Sift Through Lies; Few Grains Of Truth Be Known...

I got a shuffle for christmas.  I'm planning on getting a Video though.

The pen is mightier than the blaster!

I would love to have an I-Pod but I cannot afford it at the moment. I will defiantly get one at some point though smile

Jedi photographer - May the focus be with me.
[url=http://www.flickr.com/photos/devil_girl/]Photographs[/url]

I was one of the first to run out and get a first gen iPod back in the day lol.  Loved it then, loved it now. (Key word loved.)  I quit using my iPod after the screen got all scratched.  Now I use my phone or my Zune. (Which I hate, but better then my phone.) 

Btw: Sorry for being gone so long.  Get caught up in work and my free time is far and few between!

Kel Solaar at your service, for a price...