Re: IG - 88's history and demise

He became the Death Star 2. And good point, too, Sev Fett.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

wrong. IG-88 only had 3 other bodies.......IG-88B, IG-88C, and IG-88D. If you read Tales of the Bounty Hunters every one of the other IG-88s were destroyed by Boba Fett. As I said is is absolutly impossible for both of those stories to co-exist together. But Im sure your right, there could have been more IG-88 bodies never mentioned and somehow it was connected.

The Star Wars Universe is COMPLICATED! and sometimes wrong statisticly.....

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]

I have read that book, and I'm pretty sure he only kills 3. IG-88A gets killed in the death star 2 (there was also IG-72 who never died in that book). Anyway, when was IG-88 made? Because on the SW Databanks, it calls IG-88 a relic from the Clone Wars era, but the book implies he was made during the galactic civil war. Of course, it never specifies the time that passes between its creation and ESB. It could be 2 years, or 20. But no more than 20, because when IG-88 is made, he is being searched for by imperials.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'

29 (edited by True Warrior Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:04 pm)

I see your comprehension problem from the lack of information. The crontridictions in Star Wars are major, and I think somebody very close to George Lucas should analyze all of this before they label it canon. Anyways, I see what your saying Merciless......but if your bent on trying to mix the information together to get a solution like I am...........just consider this:
It was said that IG-88 was made during the clone wars, but what if the DESIGN was only made then??? and IG-88 was actually MADE after order 66??? Sometimes you have to tie up loose ends and make up your own conclusions on the contridictory in Star Wars, or else IT JUST WONT MAKE SENSE. hmm

TW

{MW} [color=#FF0000]"Death and Destruction to our Enemies!"[/color]
[color=blue]Listen to My Rap Songs!![/color] [url=http://www.myspace.com/dinonkeys]www.myspace.com/dinonkeys[/url]