but before obi-wan could even start up, boba bursted out with his theme song

52

(12 replies, posted in Creative)

bobafettmovie wrote:

It may not be exactly what you are looking for, but if you get the chance, check out the project that we are working on over at:

www.bobafettmovie.org

Boba Fett is…
Posted on August 1, 2010 by bobafettmovie

the original Notorious

the original Iron Man

a tool

a villain

the best dressed man in the galaxy

Wesley to Vader’s Buttercup

too cool for Jedi Academy

mysterious

overrated

not Australian

not a clone

DEFINITELY not digesting in the Sarlacc

a movie waiting to happen.

The ones I underlined are false/blasphemy, the rest are good.

careful there, karson. you'd best edit that post, lest ye wants the banhammer to come thrashing down upon ye from the mighty Admin of the Webland.

also, my best friend is gay.

54

(41 replies, posted in Film and Television)

bobafettmovie wrote:

I think everyone should watch it at least once.

This. As much as we all hate it, you can't hate it until you've sat through the whole thing.

i lol'd.

56

(561 replies, posted in Fans)

yeah board of education is most likely what karson meant, probably budget cuts or something.

57

(41 replies, posted in Film and Television)

Oh yeah, George basically said "You can use this, this, and that" and had nothing else to do with the picture.

formaldehyde is used to mostly preserve corpses, yes. it's also in plenty of the products we folk buy ("preservation"). in large amounts, it's not good for you. but there's so little you can't tell it's even there.

and karson, the reason your argument is invalid is because the ancient egyptians used to have markings on their body for religious purposes. also, in the da vinci code there's a monk sort of dude (the albino guy, his name is silas or something) who has christian symbols on his body. tattoos aren't blasphemous either, it's just a form of art.

well, considering bullets don't exist in star wars, yes.

also, this

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Shotgun

what's so bad about a little formaldehyde? it's in toothpaste.

Karson Fett wrote:

Most engineer classes carry shotguns.

this, all the engineer classes have shotguns (green or purple bits coming out with a POW! sound).

Karson Fett wrote:

The Bible says not to mark up your body

tattoos have been around long before the bible, your argument is invalid.

Miba wrote:

I wasn't aware they had shotguns in the SW universe.

play battlefront some time.

Karson Fett wrote:

There were Basilik's on the Wii?

in the wii version (i believe PS2 as well though i'm not sure), you fight a mandalorian named Chop'aa Notimo who is holding Senator Garm Iblis hostage, and fights you with a basilisk war droid. it's a pretty awesome level.

where you could find anything (and they mean ANYTHING) for a nice low price.

66

(778 replies, posted in Fans)

hello, danish troll.

67

(561 replies, posted in Fans)

lol u mad?

Fettmatic wrote:
Karson Fett wrote:

Yeah, but I was born after the OT so they were pretty good to me. They still busted the block...however episode 3 was the best as far as acting goes and writing goes.

You mean the best in the prequel trilogy right?

Ralin Drakus wrote:

It's kinda weird.  As BAD Bad badbadbad as the writing was for 'Annie,' I always thought McGregor's line's and delivery were pretty darn good.  It was as if each actor in the prequals had their own writer, and they just mashed it all together for each scene.  For instance, everybody's lines were actually pretty decent in Ep. I, but you've got Anikan doing his own creepy little 'I'm 8 and I'm in love with a 14 year old,' and then you've got all the Gungans seemingly being written for by the Barney the Purple Dinosaur team.  Kinda weird looking back on it...

I dunno man, I'd agree with the delivery but the writing all seemed pretty terribad/cheesy in the prequels

ha who uses terribad? that is so 2005 or whenever it was made up.

also, ewan mcgregor wasn't cheesy IMO. to each his own, i like the prequels, so it's not really cheesy to me.

69

(363 replies, posted in General)

Karson Fett wrote:

No Fett is evil, they are just mercs

boba fett is nowhere near evil. he's just trying to make a buck.

70

(618 replies, posted in Fans)

right click on the picture you want to show, select "view image location" copy and paste the address here.

like this

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak- … 2235_n.jpg

Well that's the whole controversy with master Sifo-Dyas. Originally, one of the ideas going around was that Sidious was claiming to be a Jedi and ordered the army himself using some pseudonym, and the Jedi knew that no such Jedi existed in their order. But I think the official explanation was that he and Dooku were friends, and just before Dooku left the order he convinced Sifo-Dyas to order an army, because Sidious said so. Then he killed him.

72

(20 replies, posted in Serious Geeking)

Nah. Obi-Wan couldn't beat Dooku (twice) and got lucky enough when facing Maul.

well, the sith needed to diminish their numbers in order for their conquest of the galaxy to work, as bane realized in path of destruction. and he was absolutely right, with a bajillion jedi and sith running around the galaxy, war would never end, as both sides would continually gain more troops and it would just be a mass obliteration. also, you should definitely read the ROTS novel, it was quite enjoyable.

Ariana wrote:

I think it's entirely possible. For one thing, both factions fighting had been deceived by Count Dooku. And if Anakin hadn't been such a douche, then maybe the message to the clones would never have been sent. Obviously, Palpatine had intended to execute order 66 from the beginning, but if the clone troopers had known that the Jedi were attempting to remove him because he was a Sith, then none of that would have had to happen.

Both factions fighting were deceived by Palpatine, he was controlling the Trade Federation, Republic and Dooku, who's only real role was to help start the war. Also, the clones were made to be "shoot first, ask later" so in the fact that Lama Su explains that they take orders without question, if Palpatine said "The Jedi are traitors", the clones wouldn't doubt it. Also, Dooku was an idiot for not realizing that he was expendable from the beginning, same with Maul.

74

(35 replies, posted in Film and Television)

quite a persistent spam bot lol.

Fettmatic wrote:

Correction

Karson Fett wrote:

What is your second favorite droid? Because everybody knows HK is at the top of everybodys list

both R2 and HK are at my top.