Welcome to the Naltoon RPG!
Setting: A small moon in a Mid-Rim planetary system known as Naltoon 6
Plot: (Clone Wars Era) The Republic has recently lost full control of a moon orbiting an important planetary depot vital to the Republic's Hyperspace lanes.
Your Mission as the Republic: Recapture the enemy occupied portion of the moon, destroy vital CIS structures and HVTs; stomp the droid army into the bits of scrap metal they are.
Your Mission as the CIS: Hold back the oncoming waves of Republic Forces until reinforcements arrive; This fight can go either way.
Terrain: The area this RPG takes place is mountainous with several low lying areas, most scenery there is little more than dead frost covered shrubs and large evergreen-looking trees. The higher regions are almost the same, with the exception of being completely bathed in snow.
1. You may create any character you want. Clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you.
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, e.g. if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
You can play as either side - try and balance this out.
Base character sheet (Most of you guys know how to do this already; but for those of you who donÃ¢Â€Â˜tÃ¢Â€Â¦)
Name: (Designation Number if Clone Trooper or Droid; keep in mind not every Clone Trooper has a name or nickname unless high rank/veteran)
Age: (If Organic)
Clothing and armor:
Short character description:
Name: SusÃ¢Â€Â™iir Auurin
Species: Human Mandalorian
Occupation: Elite Sniper
Current Employer: The Republic
Weapons: Custom bore ballistic sniper rifle, 6 shot revolving pistol
Armor: Full set of gray w/ tan trim Mandalorian Beskar Armor; slightly smaller than most sets for mobility
Clothing: Pale tan jumpsuit with Ghillie Suit components
Appearance: 6'; athletic build, very short sandy brown hair
Personality: Cool and calm, can be seen as overly serious to outsiders, but generally friendly around those he considers vode
Name: Val'in Oriil
Species: Human Mandalorian
Clothing and Armor: Gray flightsuit with full set of white/gray trim Mandalorian Beskar Armor; also has Ghillie suit components.
HAVw A6 Mobile Command Center - 0700 Hours
Clone Commander Shelker paced around the redoubt showing the loss of yet another outpost.
"This is unacceptable." He quickly turned off the projector. "This will not happen again, understood?"
The silence was all Shelker needed to go into a killing frenzy.
"...Sir, if I may, We were outnumbered three to one." One of the Captains spoke up.
"Three to one? Those are good odds, especially if you're the one defending." Shelker paused for a moment. "Suppose I kill you for your incompetence. That would make things all the better."
Without hesitation, Shelker drew his blaster and made short work of the Clone Captain.
"Failure will not be tolerated."
"Yes sir." The rest of the ranks answered before making a prompt exit.
"Orders?" The HAV Pilot asked Shelker.
"Take me to the Regional Settlement Commander."