Haven't done one of these in a while.
1. You may create any character you want. But please have some variety and clarify their name and species so others can follow their actions easily.
1.5: No all powerful characters, be fair to other players.
2. You can kill characters you create but you can't kill other people's characters unless they say they have been killed in battle with you. However you can wound them...
3. You can have any weapon you want but you can only have what your character could physically carry - otherwise they wouldn't be able to move.
4. Be consistent, eg if someone says they blew up a building, don't suddenly be assaulting it.
5. If you have sustained many wounds you will have to either get medical help or eventually die.
6. Follow the storyline, sure add a few twists and turns but allow others to see where you want to go so they can help you get there.
7. Have fun.
In the wake of a fallen Sith lord a power vacuum has developed. Fortunately this struggle is fought on a microscale. Unfortunately, said microscale is one lost populated solar system sitting on the knife's edge of the outer rim. Its star, Joris is slowly peaking, soon these worlds will be unihabitable.
Woven together in the miriad of deception and revenge are those remaining. Jedi, Sith, and the like. Neutral entities bought and coerced to fight in this fueled conflcit. Should a Sith lord rise to power once more, the galaxy will be pulled down into a deep darkness.
Take your side. Defend or Conquer. Get paid. Strive for the common good.
Lightsaber model and color (if a Jedi or Sith):
Clothing and armor:
Short character description:
I'll have a character for myself in my next post hopefully.