51

(30 replies, posted in Serious Geeking)

The Fox wrote:

So what. Why do people think: "If there are ghost, they can't die again". That doesn't make sense.

I think it makes perfect sense. A ghost can't die, because it is already dead. It can't get dead-er.

52

(21 replies, posted in Dialogue)

Where would you guys be without me? I think it's somewhere around 4,000 less posts. tongue

53

(12 replies, posted in Fans)

Mandalore Hunter wrote:
SciFifreak90 wrote:

Man, back in my prime I was the pokemon master. I could sing you the theme song, name all the pokemon (up to 150, when they started adding more I said forget it), what levels they evolve and learn moves and everything, and I spent amazingly depressing amounts of my 10-year old income on the pokemon trading cards.

Yep, those were the good 'ol days.

LOL. But seriously, everyone who played it could. It was the first RPG, and has more free-roam than most other games. And Draco's right about his, but he forgot about Sega.

I don't think I forgot Sega, I just don't think they're as big as the others on my list. I don't know all that much about Sega, though.

54

(12 replies, posted in Fans)

KISS
Nintendo
Star Wars

55

(75 replies, posted in Role Playing)

You might've noticed I haven't been on much lately. I haven't been feeling to well (I'm Down with the Sickness). When I feel better I plan on being active more.

56

(10 replies, posted in Film and Television)

Post here if you saw a Fett reference. Not much more to say.

While talking about Palin, Jon Stewart showed a clip of a fan in a Fett outfit with a working jetpack flying away, supposedly her fleeing from an interview.

The God of Pointless Quests then sent a 20 man unit of Navy SEALs to toke 2 tons of water from the Indian Ocean, and deposit it slightly Southward in the Indian Ocean.

58

(49 replies, posted in Fans)

Yeah, that answers it perfectly, thanks! That's definatilly something I'll consider when I aply for a college. I just hope they don't make me cut my hair. Then I might aswell join the Army, because someone's going to die.

59

(49 replies, posted in Fans)

If you go to a Military College, do you have to join the military, because I'm kind on the fence about it.

60

(86 replies, posted in Fans)

True Warrior wrote:
Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

Hate the people who use them, not the guns themselves.

Well the poeple who carry guns ARENT the problem............its the guns themselves.

ok lets make an example........

Lets just say a man named Joe buys the first ever made gun. The poeple in his community are aware that Joe has the power to END A LIFE. So they decide to buy themSELVES guns to protect themselves from thier own fear. Now we have an entire community of gun owners. Somewhere along the line, somebody will lash out for whatever reason.............and shoot. This causes an unbalanced community and NOBODY trusts anyone else that owns a gun.
No more trust..............no more community.

This is exactly what has happened in America today....................our country is now unstabble, unbalanced, and nobody trusts anyone else, and the single invention of GUNS created this..........




lets just put it this way............................
No guns..................Massively less killings.

TW

Than can happen with literally any object. So by your theory, every object should be illiegal

If people didn't have guns, they'd kill with bows, without bows, they'd use knives, withought knives, they'd use rocks. This would not make murder go down, but it would make hunting go down. Animal populations would grow too high, which leads to starvation, and the possibility of extinction, plus more car accidents.

You seem to have ignored at least one piece of information that shows a major flaw to your argument; by law, every man in Switzerland must own a gun, and they have an extremely small crime rate. Also, Canada has stricter gun laws than the U.S., and their crime rate is nearly double.

lets put it this way:
More guns... massivly less murder

You can take my gun when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

61

(86 replies, posted in Fans)

Gun control really bothers me. It doesn't take guns aw ay from criminal, but the lawabiding people will have no defense against them. In Switzerland, it is illegal not to own a gun, and they have very little crime.

Anyways, I don't see why nunchucks should be banned.

And Draco watched this and laughed.

63

(2,634 replies, posted in Role Playing)

But AA liked the soap operas.

64

(40 replies, posted in Fans)

GLOPINO wrote:

Do you think Jet Li would make a good Jedi?

I'm not sure, but I think Bruce Lee would have been.

And zombie Jesus seemed to always win, as if He could see RD's cards...

66

(40 replies, posted in Fans)

Mr. T. His lightsaber (not that he'd need one) would be gold.

I saw that Sunday. It was pretty cool that the episode was about bounty hunters.

68

(765 replies, posted in Fans)

I want the corner piece. tongue

Happy birthday!

69

(31 replies, posted in Fans)

regimas wrote:
BFFC-Draco wrote:

This probably doesn't count, but if it does, I did 68 pushups on the last fitness test.

As for sports, I'm not great, but I don't suck.

last fitness test i did 123 sit ups
big_smile

I only did 60 sit ups, but that was in a minute. I don't know how many I could do before I had to stop.

I was amased that I was able to do 68 pushups, I thought I'd barely do 50. My arms were numb afterwards.

He was also in his underwhere singing the Russian national anthem while riding a unicycle.

So Draco slowly moved the bar a couple feet to the right.

72

(31 replies, posted in Fans)

This probably doesn't count, but if it does, I did 68 pushups on the last fitness test.

As for sports, I'm not great, but I don't suck.

So we laughed, and laughed. And laughed.

74

(765 replies, posted in Fans)

CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

....I know exactly how old I am. And I really hate it when people go "lolol so you're 5?" because THAT got old before I was even 7.

Heh, I almost said that, I just didn't feel like doing the math. tongue

75

(564 replies, posted in Fans)

Si Titran wrote:
CeciliaCrimsondragonFett wrote:

Anyways, one thing I'm really mad about at the moment is the sudden appearence of CHRISTMAS ITEMS!!!! It's not even October yet, but I'm already seeing candy canes, chocolate santas, candles that smell like pine.... And I know I'm going to be seeing even more things appear within a few weeks. Especially late October. You know that last year, on the VERY first day of November, there were already Christmas songs on the radio?!?! And thats not all. The night before (Halloween), they were ALREADY pushing the early Christmas sales! >_<

YES I HATE THAT TOO!

I hate they start pushing the di'kutla holidays down our throat! Shabs vode let us enjoy the time we have, not rushing to the next contrived form of capitalist osik.

They start putting the Chrismas items out so early, but they don't put  out the eggnog untill a week before.

That really sucks Scifi, but I'm sure in the end it's worth it.