Re: Where is the Fett in your life?

Sharra Fett wrote:

Yeah, and not a bad looking one too considering he's scarred as an adult.

Thatsa is true...

" Everyone dies, but since nobody's paid me to kill you...sleep well."
     -Boba Fett-

I dont tend to preach the Fett to often. But I love to discuss Boba with other Starwars fans and will do so for hours on end.

EEB- toor JAHT-nay toor ASH-ahd-KEE-ram-oor  - Today is a good day for someone else to die -

I think that in a way Boba Fett shaped me to be the person I am today. I don't really know how he did it, but he did. I guess you could say he's my role model, and I hold a great deal of respect for him. I have loads of books on Boba Fett, and get this, I've printed out and saved all articles on Boba Fett I can find. I also have tried to learn Huttese, just because Fett speaks it, and I think that its one of the most important languages in Star Wars. I have a titanium figure of Boba Fett, and It sits constantly on my desk, and a few other Fett action  figures. I guess Fett is more of a mental connection for me, and not so much physical, although I'd have to say, the physical part isn't exactly lacking.

Even through death you cannot be killed. If you are a true Mandalorian you will live on and be remembered forever. -Kom'rk Vhett

I just love the way he looks tongue

-pie

Have a "Fettish"  for scars do you?

A man's worst enemy can't wish on him what he can think up himself. Yiddish saying

I have been a Boba fan since I saw him when I saw the original ESB. The silent masked hunter seemed to be far more dangerous than any of the others. I have recently started a tattoo sleeve of the Star Wars universe and when the Vader tattoo heals Boba will be the next part.

At the fast food place next to where I work there is a dude in the kitchen who looks eerily like Temuera Morrison.

That wouldn't be such a big deal but...everytime I eat there he stares at me! In fact the very first time I saw him I thought I was being pranked because he wouldn't stop staring. I was thinking, "Did one of my friends get a Jango look alike to come in here and screw with my mind???"

He was there today, actually and he smiled at me real big. I still get the feeling that some how he knows exactly who he looks like.    tongue

"Next time I'll just reach over and pull somebody's head off."

On the topic of look-alikes my mom used to work with a guy who looked like Corran Horn on the cover of I, Jedi. ...and as if that weren't enough his last name is Horn. 0_0

Reality doesn't care if you believe in it.
[url]http://www.townparkradio.com[/url] - Video Game Remix Music

Miba wrote:

On the topic of look-alikes my mom used to work with a guy who looked like Corran Horn on the cover of I, Jedi. ...and as if that weren't enough his last name is Horn. 0_0

Dude, they are soo on to us.

Strange ideas I wake up to at 4AM

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/bounty_hunter_bk/brofist.jpg

dude that is sick i'm so stealing it.

Yeah!

calvinanglin@gmail.com

Heh heh. Thanks. Have at it. big_smile

Here... There.... Pretty much everywhere...

"I'm just a simple girl trying to make my way in the universe."

Well.. I'm coloring him currently to work on my mouse coloring techniques, and see if I can't improve on detail. =3

Also, I'm writing at least two fanfics that have him as a main character, and he keeps popping in as a minor character out of nowhere in other things. I RP as Fett in Furcadia, so he gets in my head.. a lot.

I blame Fett/Tem for giving me an accent. If that isn't geeky, I don't know what is. e.e

“What do you mean the Slave I took off with Master Fadir?!” - Luke Skywalker, Noncanon source.

When I need a wise quote I never think of going to Shakespear. I just naturally quote Fett. I only own Boba Fett comic books. If it doesn't have Fett in it it isn't worth buying. I find that he seeps into my life a lot of ways. When I need motivation I think "what would Boba Fett do".

Verd ori'shya Beskar'gam.