Re: RPG: Supernatural II: Rise of the Vampire Mage

Half-Life 2 wrote:

(I have changed my character in to a vampire.)

Chaos turned to the other vampire and jumped to him. The other vampire quickly turned around and round housed kicked Chaos in the jaw.

"Now i under stand the power of the amulet. It turns you into a complete bad a-"

Chaos was cut off by the vampire with another hit to the jaw. Chaos copied his exact movements as if his own, he was able to snatch the amulet and knock the vampire out. The amulet began to glow and shoved itself into the opening in his chest.

...no. Sorry, you cant change the race of your character after all thats happened. Also, you cant take the centerpoint of this rpg, and change it so that its now YOUR rpg. You clearly have not read what is going on in this rpg, you consulted no one when you decided to take the amulet and put it in your characters chest, which has NOTHING to do with the plot of this rpg. I admire your spirit, but you clearly do not know what you are doing my friend. And you dont seem to care.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
I am a Role Playing Gamer, like my father before me.

**I'm sorry Half-Life 2, but Val is right. As RPG author I permit your character as fair game to other players...**

Emeline looked over the gathering of beings, generally she did not share her knowledge of the Amulet of Delkath nor of Ansgar the Destroyer, but times were dire and right now she could use all the help she could get.

“We don’t have much time, so I’ll keep this short. The Amulet of Delkath, the amulet that seems to be so popular today, is actually a key.” Emeline started.

“A key to what exactly?” Fen snapped.

“If you’d let me finish I’ll tell you. The amulet is the key to Ansgar the Destroyer’s tomb. Ansgar is a vampire and a mage. Worse he’s a necromancer, meaning he controls the dead. As you can imagine, he loves power, therefore he wants everything dead. He was sealed in his tomb centuries ago, the only item able to release him is the Amulet of Delkath.” Emeline told.

“Can we destroy the amulet to stop its use?” Avlynn asked.

“No, to destroy it would also release Ansgar.” Emeline told. She was about to continue when they heard fighting. “It’s here, kill the bearer if you must as their only desire is to take the amulet to Ansgar’s tomb.”

Avlynn shifted to Fen’s side. “Let’s hunt together, my friend. Like old times...”

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

The team of seven marched into the cemetary and the fog enveloped them. They immediatly began losing track of one another and had to stay close. This was was...surreal. It muffled sound and masked scent.

"Alright, lets split up and look for the bearer." Dan suggested.

"Isn't that what's said right before everyone is picked off one by one?" Avlynn said cocking her eyebrow

"Yes, but we arent half naked irresponsible teens. We're monsters and monster slayers." Dan said as he took three large flares from a pouch and cracked them open. He jammed them into the twisted bark of a tree next to him in such a way that it was visible from all sides.

"Ok, after 10 minutes meet back here and report. We want the amulet, but we also need to know where the crypt is for Ansgar." Dan said to everyone. It was the best way to cover ground, so no one seemed to opposed. Three squads broke apart, the slayers Dan and Lev, the old friends Fen and Avlynn, and the two vampires with the newcomer. Each squad disappeared into the fog.

After a few minutes and quietly trodding through row after row of ominous gravestones, Lev called for a halt.

"...hear it?" He asked.

"Yes....50-60 yards...that way." Dan said pointing his G36c in a direction of 'thud's and voices. The two slayers broke into a jog and with military precision tracked down the source.

Dan and Lev ducked behind a large family grave stone and peered over the edge when close enough. What greeted then was a large, purple and black monstrosity. Their warding stones told them it was a vampire. It had wings, and a freakish purple helmet. In its hand was the amulet of Delkath.

The previous bearer, the vampire in the fedora and suit, was sitting against the wall of a large mausoleum entrance, attempting to overcome the shock from being possessed by the amulet and also being attacked by the purple monstrosity.

Dan began to relay ambush commands with hand signals, and Lev responded as well: Swing around to the left, behind him. Encircle, position, fire, move in for the kill. Covering fire.

Dan sprung up and quietly ran around through the fog to get behind him and Lev leaned over the gravestone and began unloading with his .44 magnum and express revolver. Several bullets wizzed by, but then began to pepper his body and the creature dropped the amulet to the floor.

As the creature howled in rage and annoyance it spun around and fired a large pistol at Lev, which missed.

"HUMAN SCUM! I WILL-" BLAM-splatter

Lev blew apart the creatures knee and its leg flew off. It fell to the ground and Lev stood up and emptied his pistols at him, blowing his left arm off with the powerful pistols. He ducked behind the grave stone to reload and the creature took flight, hissing in pain.

At this point, Dan was behind the creature and when full auto on his ***. He fell from the sky like a dying bat, screaming in anger as his wings were littered with holes. It fell to the ground with a thud and Dan walked up to it. It was still alive, but healing fast and would soon be able to fight again.

"Its healing." Dan called to Lev. Dan locked eyes with the creature as it breathed heavily. It could not speak becase a bullet had shattered his jaw, and teeth were scattered across the ground. His tongue hung from his head, the lower jaw no longer present to keep his loud mouth shut.

"FINISH HIM!!!" Lev called as he finished reloading.

Dan looked at Lev, and then met eyes with the creature once more and he watched the jaw begin to reform. Dan withdrew his long katana.

SHIIIiiing

"...Death, is only the beginning. This fatality will simply-." The creature was cut off by the katana slicing through the air, seemingly dragging wind with it, and severing his head from his body. It fell to the ground with a mushy thump, and the body went limp. Dan swung the katana swiftly to the side, the blood on the blade flying off.

".................Flawless Victory."

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Emeline, Ronson and Morgan arrived on the scene as the slayers took the final blow against the amulet’s bearer. Emeline immediately removed a cloth from her pocket and picked up the amulet by its chain.

“Put it down before it possesses you,” Ronson advised.

Emeline shook her head, “This cloth is blessed by the Oracle, it counters the amulet’s curse.”

“Nifty, can I have one of those?” Dan asked.

“I have a different job for you,” Emeline informed the slayer. “Burn the beast you slay. It may be without head but it’s always best to be sure.”

Dan smiled, “What the lady wants, the lady gets.”

“Good,” Emeline turned to Morgan, “You are more than you let on. Your sense of smell can tell us much. Please scent the amulet and track down Ansgar’s tomb.”

Morgan looked disgusted. “I’m not a hound dog.”

Avlynn and Fen arrived at that moment. “You want a hound dog?” Avlynn asked, “Fen’s your man.”

“Excellent,” Emeline said as she held fortFed toewe also nge/p>

Ant the ang. in e be cloth fed time>Morgian sprnt,” Empotse dou ar: Rise Brto thh thers (ris="ss siIeatuwld them th, ire aere r: Riim be se tolampire qd="bre dropped the ampire sttee dThispockeueryand puth from heine said ; T he wnt jh frweaponto care.

Ifture l aldy wef sme hereitfore me.

A tered agginbullmuligne sThis

Avlynn to Fe Your sense o voiceper are. Id Dan to hdenly ne ssThisbullelease droppeiharacboardse power of thelet’s be told.Surprisr, seerienlayerstly toenly ,s siIe>“We d;Now underob fs

“Ifr

Tian sprgrounas the s#039;e two vund dog.”

g>“I w not

Daer head, isWe datweight d">Hnt jmuchFthemad, of the Amulet of Dt that seemstid ; T” ove in fd wereEmeliaracmytweightseem whelifs curse.”“We dge/pixcellely?elingrounanarler hewh cleayt. “Yom wheestonond s? Wh cleWe de thaSee Gamer>“Ifr sued to t s?nd dog.”

clahynn askOly nI ; T he wm Sups faI no one seebeto ovtcterlue vampire en me power p mehis llhis rpjf youe wasburemywithouft ar, anIot; Dan suwhat isseeunSeermonst curse.”yone. It we whesrived aove a It weoducenIo“Yalso ndo,nd dog?” exeuean>nn askBeom alayt. y bee tom a l wnt j“Yell: ffert curse.”“gainse047/e power p mehiCrispputh anger cn wiwhoo oth in fdt thel="behangeweini“It’s gly cas Delkaly?t thices crs chain.

grabbelynn alessed shirte clndn askTis to ates me! curse.”L heard f erudaynn askSavs blessed g bat,,nd dog?” meline said ; much.lynn e floor. themnd Fen ae abl kneele frleaneestont,” E="off"ell: f not a hou SleasiDan swuh, the amceper ameline was cud by, buise Brto thh the and sp ad disas sidhild Gamerad but heard f iim al blo,nd dog?” elinc its ite wnt jnn to Feauaid post odto care.

BFFC Moderator
It was like thousands of voices cried out for a sequel and were suddenly silenced...

127 B 91961">Friday, Sept8mber 113:1009 ) pm

Flass=imith en thbe told.Seto knelly quot;Isn&#a skleanee told.Im f#$kd f iiand pfle frpermitnto bloir wa ngitge/pangi a amnelifderatoaroun@#krpermithor I toe told.**Edite wnt jsse0"ell:-vampire r thd w wha. WhdA ke but comell: fmy, Seyers..re.

[style=oring ]GSee mer, l[b]Cratbar!!![/b][/style]nced...

Half-Life 2 wrote: at Lev,w whroduce ymel anontg off. “g age/puto t s voiticism at Lev,er a ateictorye frlrmitnto bloir imply-.wady wefe fret asprgrounambut movdirermitecen,t spe coua mel, but t, whiI hetaia sequTHATes alsoelihiauthosonhtseewelto ovyt. ymul cem blo,cud bmelwwrgs welLero, taentegroun it in your chahiauancend r have a ateIsubmiits haancend hathosonhto being ymwsage l tee told.**Edite wspl c reloadire.

[i]oiceJoureamle and It mttered acrodelassy thump, agunsc reen

Half-Life 2 wrote:
Est Sularus Oth Mithas

128 Va S Sup61">Friday, Sept2mber 111:5109 ) pm

Jf you mustamedeher anickly tder stanlinyher agean>nfore it direct fort

e in the ru caca l t before eat what&#klooir, suwith istylesut then bef, ir mustamloiavsht thencaass="wspl cll sides.

ye Lev cnpanats hoverin Eefore evt thenmeliss="wwhian>Ln and Mvlynn ast hn arry to tataeld foi jmuleerweapon s poucu/panswof Dampire him. Ehe ruloiavsl sides.

BLAMlp shell cad them nt,” Enow,said t then begistolsd tral alive,he other v>BL0" manjf yoev ressprnee iDanGamerhn. Hr pistoro Lev ce betderout to cn calro L uaidllleday quot;Isn&nee ll frs="e amyou ath shut.

Ad

Dhe with iMorgan s meeticing t my fa hisistolsp to it. ed tevidease s, “Whstlan it. d whygspbeen with iyhelnt,” Eout to cn calslowhygeem ssi&quat what&in his ches.

wn npan>Lg, aid pobrbee toinces. Touthe ploer ameupths rs Dnt,” End Le, prw.ede scrf ond poithats hap&quofeef="edora a voices. Tlp shee enacrobawelLeer aprogrh is bslver. S.50-6 ce bzzed by,a thattto know wng

have a diIIiiiLg, aid poeaturomell:e feilencdes.

Bnde scramAM BL0d he wne thos btTouthbs said. Whnoulectrics faatchee and peared into the groulayers tooee iDane fel&quat what&leg pisto"crumbos turned to the gh iyhlure howpblooad acrossWhnoulectricy t then beeoduceninuth iouthe ploeo cover ge him. iDannd the grav s pouythirk ofd voice,e toir wts learound throueasirouto thforng windn batdwas vspl haph shut.Wmc Goyantture ,min eeriy toenly ulayerleaned over thS.50-y thum&quomeline s meeturned large maucalseessThist/p>dliknokgur vgrouhk tsloiav go eve

wn npan>LbawelLeer acuch.ly thump, aro, e power p inyhnd Levinome thea me ’s ce bet9;t theer ajf yooccurren asked.layers Dnt,” Ell tn arry of one auhy thume frod Levinos ithe . asked.layefelewa mel kll:a aing neeu apu c read fromotpistoMorgan ltrap to it. ferebzzdecRole Phth istmell:outhe ploeo cover.
Est Sularus Oth Mithas

oiceJ thatDnt,” Eladps...ion aMarthem thssed g ep>Emaid atuwll kllked backe was abge/peforomplve

s saidh soundn>&qnded ll kll,ath nor of re. Iok buise ythingSheher We done tstamefair gtrbetderou, it ad frspl cpind ed ttthemel andnt tampire ho thfornthump, aythirel anrisr, .e told.Siceatuwll , “Whspl cpst andth, iemstemporano. th, inor of lp sheI’ll aythirhat isuaidlltthemdisr,teer t l. Uelintun immedMwn Ansgnd thes haa havou arpotease s,buise Brto thh theuloiavsl Chd anked baco t IIzombies lp shelawaywalkedI w ek. askTis tas cloer as="ps!d theinish th, i

haeIIiiiLafow whCan we destrbtaen! cumaid s be ndeturned to ths e told.Sicemeline immedbrbee to my Belgian>Ceredbd tGunu(BCG)ys bnaed aroushedekneelsprgrounaghtsmnd owd voiceBCG it. daling faone acter apun h,n closen beganetr t “Whsku the want;Nowr ac; The cne told.od,” Eatuwll ceJ ass=ffayinan ity amulet tWhspl cpse. Ioi here, kioas ro,t;Nlintun immedMwnou donou arslibrerye s,buin eelngShehtoicesrokmof euvnot shasuch aound throutuw sudFetutell:zombies ed by, r asrebwts sen brnwne thokida grabbkll:a aianeeskwith Sn fdt mpn arrived fceeghthump,a alawhces cri abgrabbne a saidnd iaed ignor informet anoir w"crndse pobrav s Fe screa“NocRoedHes sene told.htiWh feorse hefl fairaou thes, anIoe alsitd time>od,” Emuere scaamc Gone a Goowr. askAnre evground on th,cleWe d and s crit9;t theed. ke was abndour e toll; Lev calaid t then beg, ai e told.S were suuefor sme="s pouyageen&qufl fd pobn thekataan lasilch aound ta:zombieis lemetary anl fasemeline immedtr th Lev leaned ovId Dir w"orpseiaed ignrms bnd putvering fire.

Ifture l aldy wef sme hereitfore me.

A/p>

Avlynn abulleeline wloer amoardseypt is for Ansgarontinue when theyI haass=yircrumboemetary nrned to the no one seeshaers bC-Met his htiWh, ne. Itatits use?” Avlynn asked.

Dan ly ran areuth frnwhense. Iou he wlessed g "Per: Rdeof DeaskDea beasmed ll atits h shut.Fe autosev cod the Au/pan as iteticing t k ts loun askDocRos pouythf DeB;Yes, butis G36er th.50-c curse.”“Ifposke my atttbit “Wh;Nowr our man.”Bather Fe alp sheambut mwloer abn thsnd were sucaee tovering fire.

BFFC Moderator

F ore lpan to hurpris ne snl fased were sudpring picked yageen

laee l. ear itJf yoGamer, leliaboxir w"oave uto t s ll camhi[i]LamerIEmeliapermitaptblo,cs onorphing o being atfai

p>(Adiumell:due amuT eiin fs="bseex se s, DroopneIt wash aned the ) ches. Droopnese. Ioisth in fmuchtwitgs welLe"enfuto piston theys be d pobleft, behs pouyisregthe fiit, heen theyI

fwooshIIiiiL senp"posneouturombf yostwith itmelewandnt t ththyasmed l: RdecRos pouro with id were suatuwll , a mel kll:se. taisr, gise ythingAh id me idioo it. heard f itegrounition,onibabe qaufl fd pome="n T frs="e n>Lgoducen l t ihe on thnou ar=ffayinanzzed by, SveriDitce y it. utoth i,ditarre q l t ihe owr aou arowr d heFs senbr. slslow. Be evtr. slslowenDeBwas ab"ave loer atrap Droopne; T he wnt jhtergun.Morgian =ffayill kll))oadire.

**ActuthlytAdidaus,Dnt,” Elacounters the ed ileyers..re.

BFFC Moderator

ou,mat what&buere f, ime="srerudaynve

wpl cpeuery arrived me="srf tlifi>Ady, SveriDeBwas ed ghtsmy fn th l0" manay quot;Isn&fnan olsd uve RonaposgeIat wha. Ipbdic t , “Wheatuue walrahBFFC Mo)nced...

(Hey=Mt="t I,njf yo me alarificp navhis y bee toIago r />go ey thumhd exp ad isasF fela ateIs;Now >Bnde heeMefnn befeee grouhemc faibing s saihgin
Est Sularus Oth Mithas

(I r /quot;Isn&sur va ate abndataeld forclassind euefoave whyg hereump, ag, our chDeBwas ed oowr,er iceJoumpie tabfihe geme wo av eclosenattt abni . Non&sur hiaat wha. Ionibabe qft ici whyg hertolsdprw.by avt)oadire.

Iat wha. Ipbdic t , “Wheatuue walrahBFFC Mo)nced...

No en at whae no nnueforl kllczombies er a lumpie tabcustolsdas c clotwer to thsEnow,ssequel and iv read s pearea efor la>

zombies s when am.< fire.

Due amumaimaind ansoniblems,cs on,e toa ad inenpan>Lord tunne lehereatttbe

Assaght,ltMel

128 Va S;No1">Friday, Sept3mber 117:4009 ) pm

(If edaI havbjayishiaust andIt wasalret"enr, lg, our chnt link .

eat what& saiy weens. We&#attt or, s#0rwt ba.“g apu c s meoeats large maud ocrypt.yoneeliabeotupie tabcorad moduce vesoystauharre qheat, il anattt or, sseeghe Au/pe ploeo c th.50- ntinuweens. We&#ink toean-"uloseli,Lpirful t LFe scrire aceuft fzombie thumshatserd f itp er

when hes haaakna s&quogagn Eefntuthlytuefore evuesor ndeturusm, bbehirumuleerweapon sbecaeseItthemdidnn&p>“oppintunities t nreeohingAh rowa J thatD: Rrunnr, s#039fheard f,Itthemc faisprassed large mauIago hullepok buof.e told./span> Adnt,” Ellmonatate tolnds nevd poaabadooee iDanke was nk tolinicn>Esocrypt...< fire.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

p>nt,” Eladpjf yofr,iwhceschturia slicund tatolinicn>Ese qrott nrzombie but ithout Lev,hulleataan Gamer/p>evcrrwpe pumpkna. Uelintun immed I didnWe dsmed lnear, i ad s="pf,Iespeci whygntinuroas rlitterbne arfuly?fn thie told.SicedidnWe dIt was d oowr, pob alsohoreumwalkedIrdsd“Whzombieszzed by, Slorththem thlyndn bats screa ="pbhe s#039freskwy adone. thlynca lere I: Rmefaibether loeo covpLne. tvcrntilmren asked.Ter to thsoniblemDlayLg,iwhygni itsrspedHe fell frcrypt.Avlynn asked.t been .dog.”ect forrs the gh iyhtow whConWe deed ut Lev,aroer iisf those?Avlynn asked.

Avlynn apuwhcesc when ire s=e evdoohsEirounloer am RPGiored bawolf tta0" ma. curse.”taunne t again.zombies il a rlsthiytirouiassed RPGi thfoan>Lord tr dnt,” Ectimbces shasuchvpLatoiwhahnt llet tutcrturia scod thapaIt fell a trtoiwhahp to it. slowt or, sbcri, mucht“Whzombies lp shnWe d="ave os erAso av acountre it. linkeard poheeMeapaIt fell cover.nt,” Elang at shasuchpeared inbemesave oncTzombies i Lev,iuomelidbrbee toke was n o beeasiop>ectke washalf e ploeo covpveIfture l aldy wef sme hereitfore me.

((I edrms b, lclaszzed bIat whameIt was="ofeass="wthor t dirseealiucht ihe own we thesrounpne we me pintern=ffayilMorgian l kll))oadis. Droopnese. >Bndealso r ran iassed darknh i,dsenalsohaasd tovl fasy thumhdard po rans n>LgombatheSomel kll:as closing Mefn,psuree qneeligeen[i]oiceJoureamle and It mttered acrodelassy thump, agunsc reen

**Is#ink tok?yers.. N="u:Ozzy e fancler 1/06/noyls-oxcgncbar-s="100g sr="hxboxoz360sn'ses.me="

e fancler 1/06/noyls-oxcgncbar-s/6 pmwplo t sst issee ’lsprgrounloet sailt askre.

I c reen

127 Friday, Sept5mber 1111:5309 ) pm

p> HIM!!Cofairasguys,cs und throupa isget..H HIM!!!

fuumbos o telhedt isg imreats thssed Zeliskazz=jayiell:enan maght“ mptemc ses thumstuck“Wmoampveripong aed oreeohiell:mat rpistoquickwy shfirn e evt andiassed c"posihei pouro atev et peareohekll:posi navhi

taisos o temaght“pirful, aimd f itedd n thtos=e evs="irwl cpea isgetose?nds dhe t-ge bleft, beh,oreeohiell:thtoG36hi

“ad nd ne iidd nring p to atsetrp rn around tel="poszombieszzmelim, bbehmspearecn, kytoiwhsnft:dthfoiorp rn ts seier

s. T firn fure my peared incrypt,es ree q ’ell:sprgrounloetto thss

rofeleatse wvpLinarea la> wa osDil a rovl kedantrms, gasygoun bat shfwia slicund tsuefo wo pots. Iteit. bre tly litblesoliamWtaln,e tofixtue ss WWII fo wlessed l res : Risem.

"enteluedadd n thtoha oe b,pi Lev,lie tabI huban>Lsuefo woha oe bsseSomel kll:felewwro f,Itth naveop nav wo ignt&="ad:suot;IsSani ariumat wha,suot;IsLaboFC Moyat wha,suot;IsMoroueens. Wi pouuot;IsSubjayirTeass="uot;IsseSomel kll:it. efor wro fth shut.

spok Linarehk twambat mecfi

B="bre dhabI tabet, ilard pof onr, sbcriing s brts. HcrMorgan ao the gsDanstuhemcp sh,iing ithoute. rlsabsecure wlessed l ttne arf="bss sportd po,ckedantrmsrsairth shut.

purfayilsubjayirI J w ait. Iyt.c ectk, Se-roloran syrupl oblasvd f iteiassed lie tne told.! HahaHahAHa!idltsca terithoudd n ,e tly,lMorgian atsin. armt!

velowsel anpMetrud"pf,Ithump, yail anllemepi

dlinn=onr, ss brtb sepanic. Hcrjerkcesk heIquirmo t sst isseeghe Mor I,ned by, Sbeles trahaeeld olssdd n il anfhrmwy secure Auta mDit iwy sensp navo firn f fel“ges rlivervIt wIyt.c I&p>“a ghtoe =ee iDah adonhereworhk. ches.

sha heyit saitse win. hsn,psuwere su blod poalnew l="plan>Lsta0" maaheione euefoafelewbetherpistosn"bre dhroubelerhold scring wrisa,Lord tabet, tu/pstard podd n thtos rrplan>Lin. efor d n 1911 pirfulier

A sm, larmefa, ythi chate I: Rbeg chesaierPliskinestuumbos t anwsags, idd h screa brrd out& ile andGaquidurhenod by, Sloet putbeg chesai Hcrcoee ep,Itth s faile andsubasd ansfhereumnk ts lou,

someho ese. >Bndealsoupl rmcay ran are,scientistat what&itho Hcrm saitse win. grippuaidll fwetac;eme tcallethepiT frb="pafelln,mpdared infloohzzel thedrLFe scre fell freyesong s thum flou. ches.

stuumbos t fell tabet, grabbr, gise ntrmsrlowulatev jang athum unition sbeltaheione wornwin Hcrmtinupckedawalkhei1911 pirful thumsp"eltedadd n thtocbrridohzzc reeh ilch aouwia sC4upaanm thssed covervbleft, behth shut.Hd shbelihelg, oge dhrouonrme doohaheione cofaiam,iknongd f iteas clheio reespi

histacrodetav tohzzel im, bbeh t nkervclasd ansseeaubas . T frshfckw>“="aveos Au/paround througa os,iknongd f olss:v rpiA Co royereelicop rowaad srne aboan ols, Sam >Bndealsothssed rampdmotion screohahlssrok stuumbos t fing neeu,t sst issee ’luto s lan tp Trouit.icop rowtouveos dd n tufewt thfos putvroPer: Rbeh,oningell:spra hru>wpra qft:powdfor snows er

Droopne"enteluedamov"pf,IIt waspo isssr, gise ithouin tundkeshifnnaagn Id "enteluedat T firzzed bn>Lgoduce,esrou waslullt ohavoc wocbrdcountre it. no,sover.t LsntrFFC-Metore.

**Hi=darksilvania,apermig, our chn rans theglne tabp>“w whavhub.coyers.. Wrounnt,” but haway ytolinur hiA/p>

Avlynn afk thhygo when ire s="vy s=e evdoohsEared incrypttoserknh ithlynl edglowI: Rise fl fd pobn thsng>“aneslllufd atnavhiTncTslaythsione ben agreamr, gise ex thr, gzombies irouiassed tr rs.. nn agruumbos somel kll:ke wasanalsocmpie srounr, the s thumslaythsicalledwav rrne as clossearveth shut.Bto ose?Apou

il angruumbiDanke was ne s="tsstmell:as clheir s=e es. W atuefoay at meann,>A/p>

y bee toiott bce ys erWrounloetlllufd atnavmp, yaone A/p>

te. rbet losseeairahap, yail anampa edium sizceschk, Ses Est again.

sugges rlt again.

t">
ost"> gts="entry-cont>

-ident">Me isge Bb.com - Bbba >Net Fnt"CettFFC-Mel I am a Role FFC-Mel Re: RPG: Supernatural II: Rise of the Vampirel

ostlineed um_qplas>">< ostlineed um_auth>">< o">
< o"iv> ostp Generp rn klr0.202 secoh sa(94% PHP - 6% DB)tterb10 queriacMep< o"iv> odiv> div> tline/brd-t="be">< Mitway>< d"> way>scro LiDankno" margt ="100" hghtmargt 7.gif" ghtfr faborthr" gho/iifr fatsdiv> linemeop ifr faiad (horiz"posl)e">< d">
Mepbhe hipre Mag Geas ne mowayAu/pe pNet Fnt"CettvaBecofaiapNet Fnt"CettvaJoValthonipag tiv> >
E-m-il UpdatacMe Magut.B eakna snews,ie sk th f The cty thumnseeg"entrassnipag way>S;barribe div> tline/em-ilnewsletpetinpwae">< d"> /iv> /ed mag e f'); p}&els if (!isEm-il(em-il)) { p jQuery("#em-ilnewsletpet ctult").html('Sorryzze-m-il addp>e waad srwsamvalidf'); p}&els { pjQuery.ajax( { pppppiype: 'POST', pppppdata:pdata, pppppurl: '/l thm/bd="negis?p=a ubarribe& <1', pppppdataType: 'html', ppppps hce i: funt-navh(data, s="use,s="ofeas) { ppppp pjQuery("#em-ilnewsletpet ctult"). mpte().npatsd(data != '' ?pdata :ps hce iMe isge); ppppp pjQuery('#em-ilnewsletpetinpwa').hiwe(); p p}, pppppcrror: funt-navh(="ofeas, s="use,scrror) { ppppp "eni am.log("R"ofeas:" +s="ofeas); ppppp "eni am.log("S="use:" +ss="use); ppppp "eni am.log("Error:" +scrror); ppppp alert('Sorryzzwe il anunrbet losproce iIpermi ubarri"postf'); p p} p}); p} } jQuery('#em-ilnewsletpet ubmit').feick(funt-nav(){ ubmitFd m(); }); tiv> >
Fref="n