Topic: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

I was curious to know if anyone around here has a favorite clone trooper or Squad. For me it would have to be Delta Squad and my favorite clone from the squad is Sev hands down.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

I would have to say Delta as well, favorite would probably be Scorch, cause hes funny.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

I'm going Delta as well.  I like Sev.  'Cause he's nuts.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Sev Fett wrote:

I'm going Delta as well.  I like Sev.  'Cause he's nuts.

YAY!!! SEV!!!! wink

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Sev likes sev??? Who would have guessed? tongue

Sev would be my second favorite, then Boss, and i just dont think i like fixer...Hes cool, but he doesn't really bring much personality to it.

[i]The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed[/i]
[url=http://lfgcomic.com/page/1]Interrogations are hard...[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Fixer too by the book for me.  But my order goes Sev, Scorch, Fi, Boss, Climber, Darman, Fixer etc.

I put in the etc. because I couldn't remember the rest.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Adeptus_Astartes wrote:

Sev would be my second favorite, then Boss, and i just dont think i like fixer...Hes cool, but he doesn't really bring much personality to it.

lol i agree he is cool and all but no real personality and too by the book

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

my favorite clone
commander cody
favorite squad/ legion
501st legion

"My luck ranges from barely tolerable to cataclysmic"

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

revan07 wrote:

my favorite clone
commander cody
favorite squad/ legion
501st legion

the 501st is cool too

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

CC-2224

"Commander Cody... the time has come."

"Reality is a nice place to visit... but I wouldn't want to live there."

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Love Omega squad. Probably Fi...the funniest RC, by far. Dar's pretty awesome, and for Delta, Sevs cool, cus he's such a amazing sniper.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Omega is my second favorite squad and Fi is my second fav trooper he really is so funny and, if u read what happened to him in "True Colors", i was pretty much devastated

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

MandoGirl0415 wrote:

Omega is my second favorite squad and Fi is my second fav trooper he really is so funny and, if u read what happened to him in "True Colors", i was pretty much devastated

Pretty much.  Ugh it was terrible.  The loss of a good man.  But maybe there is hope for him.  We notice Venku was wearing some of his armor so...

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Delta Squad
And

RC-1262(Scorch)
RC-1207(Sev)
CC-2224(Clone Commander Cody)
CC-5052(Clone Commander Bly)
CC-1119(Clone Commander Appo)
CC-1004(Clone Commander Gree)
Clone Commander Neyo
Clone Commander Deviss

There's mine. wink

[i]In my book, experience outranks everything...[/i]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Sev Fett wrote:

Pretty much.  Ugh it was terrible.  The loss of a good man.  But maybe there is hope for him.  We notice Venku was wearing some of his armor so...

i really hope he is able to regain the skills he lost, this is gonna sound rediculous but i was really disturbed by what happened to him. And they were ready to pull the plug too! after that book i pretty much turned my back on the republic and most of the jedi order and all my alligence was transferred to the Mandos and the GAR.

And its good to hear ur favs too -F3TT-!

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Ive never really cared for the jedi order in the first place...intill i read the legacy of the force series, then I started to care what happened to em.

But as for Fi...I feel sorry for him I really do...just...uhg.

And for my favorite sqaud it has to be Delta sqaud, their hard core. As for my favourite clone: I really have no idea, and then again I like them as a whole. As an army.

((But (one of) my fav ARC trooper would be Jangotat who appeared in the novel: The Cestus Deception. But thats as much as I can narrow it down))

[i]"Sir, Finishing this Cake."[/i]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Mandal_ShadowWarrior wrote:

((But (one of) my fav ARC trooper would be Jangotat who appeared in the novel: The Cestus Deception. But thats as much as I can narrow it down))

Oh yea i remember him! He was cool too wink

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

MandoGirl0415 wrote:
Sev Fett wrote:

Pretty much.  Ugh it was terrible.  The loss of a good man.  But maybe there is hope for him.  We notice Venku was wearing some of his armor so...

i really hope he is able to regain the skills he lost, this is gonna sound rediculous but i was really disturbed by what happened to him. And they were ready to pull the plug too! after that book i pretty much turned my back on the republic and most of the jedi order and all my alligence was transferred to the Mandos and the GAR.

And its good to hear ur favs too -F3TT-!

Yeah, I've probably read about 90% of all SW novels, but RC's my favorite. Mandos and Commandos are simply awesome though--I love how Traviss has portrayed them. The Republic and Jedi, I have little problem with, but I don't love them. And yeah, the Newer Jedi are cooler--you actually know some of the characters. And I was pissed about Fi. I think he'll be fine--maybe not able to fight, but he'll live and recover some. If he didn't, KT'd have people hunting her, I bet.

Jangotat's not bad, but I freaking love the Nulls.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yff3jH8NECs]"Touch my Awesome Button."[/url]
--Captain Dynamic--

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Werda Verd wrote:

Jangotat's not bad, but I freaking love the Nulls.

i COMPLELTEY agree, the Nulls are beyond awesome and i share your love for them. if i had to pick a favorite Null, it would be a tie between Ordo and Mereel.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Man I think Ordo is crazy.  I love Fi's quote about him.  "He'll rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end."

Or something like that.  Had me rolling around.  Because it's true.  I like the game he got into at the end with the ARC that he had taken out at the beginning.  And then there was the one where Fi or someone was making fun of his kama.

[i]Like I told your captain, the orphange attacked me.  It was self-defense.[/i]  -Richard the Warlock  [url]http://archive.lfgcomic.com/lfg0002.gif[/url]

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Delta Squad:Sev

calvinanglin@gmail.com | Dei voluntas fiat
I seek to knowledge to share it.

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Sev Fett wrote:

Man I think Ordo is crazy.  I love Fi's quote about him.  "He'll rip your arm off and hit you with the soggy end."

Or something like that.  Had me rolling around.  Because it's true.  I like the game he got into at the end with the ARC that he had taken out at the beginning.  And then there was the one where Fi or someone was making fun of his kama.

LOL yea that quote about Ordo sounds about right. And it was Fi making fun of his kama, he called it a skirt lol

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

I kind of liked ARC Trooper Alpha from the comics.  Pretty much told the Jedi how it was going to go down and used them for their abilities, for a change, during the First Battle of Kamino.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha-17

I'm disappointed we never know what happens to him, though, after Asaaj Ventress steals the medical transport he's on and takes off. 


As for my favorite group?  Probably the "Muunilinst 10," especially during thier mission to Hypori to rescue the Jedi there from General Grievous. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Muunilinst_10

That's the best fight scene from the Clone Wars cartoons for me.  Especially their Republic Gunship all painted up with the Rancor teeth and eyes on the front.  Very WWII looking nose art.  Reminds me of the Flying Tigers and their shark teeth painted P-40 Warhawks.

--Sadriel Fett (BFFC Moderator)
"I'm just a simple Fan, trying to make my way in the universe."

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Sadriel_Fett wrote:

I kind of liked ARC Trooper Alpha from the comics.  Pretty much told the Jedi how it was going to go down and used them for their abilities, for a change, during the First Battle of Kamino.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Alpha-17

I'm disappointed we never know what happens to him, though, after Asaaj Ventress steals the medical transport he's on and takes off. 


As for my favorite group?  Probably the "Muunilinst 10," especially during thier mission to Hypori to rescue the Jedi there from General Grievous. 

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Muunilinst_10

That's the best fight scene from the Clone Wars cartoons for me.  Especially their Republic Gunship all painted up with the Rancor teeth and eyes on the front.  Very WWII looking nose art.  Reminds me of the Flying Tigers and their shark teeth painted P-40 Warhawks.

wow i have never heard of Alpha, but he sounds awesome. And the "Muuilinst 10" from the Clone Wars were seriously awesome. I LOVE those Gunships from their mission to Hypori. I loved that because it reminded me of the P-40 Warhawks too. I actually own two of those types of Gunships for my Clone figures.

"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing."
                              -Optimus Prime

Re: Who's Your Favorite Clone Trooper and/or Squad

Hmmm... tough, cause I'm a big RC fan... Probably Delta, because I read the books after I played the game, and I instantly liked them. And they are pod brothers. Omega's cool, Since some couldn't remember it's (Niner, Darman, Fi, and Atin.) , but Delta takes the cake. Probably Sev, with Scorch in close second, and Boss and Fixer tied. I like Fixer because he is so serious and he likes the vibroblade. For some reason, it strikes me as funny, like in True Colors, when Boss says, "I hope you brought the swim suits" to Fixer, and Fixer just looks at him. Anyway, After that, the 501st is cool. Oh yeah, I really like Ordo and the nulls. Ordo is cool, and he's named after my favorite KOTOR party member. I don't know what squad Bacara 1138 is from, but he's cool.

"Some soldiers say that to reach maximum combat efficiency, they need to be in the zone. Sir; I live in the zone." - RC 1207 'Sev' to RC 1138 'Boss'